1500 gold ?????and 1000 for my tag ....

i find this just stupid …

i would accept 500 with no problem but 1500 gold for 10 new members??? and its only the begining of the open beta??? are you so hard up for money that you would take the bread from our mouths???

and than turn around and take away our “existing clan tag”(Hou) and make us pay another 1000

for a clan tag is just stupid…are you trying to chase us away???

i thought its was about team play and creativity and fun

…and second with making money …

i mean you are kind of using all of us as Guinea pigs and using player suggjestion…so i think a little more consideration would be cool

it is still the Open beta with many many bugs…

Well, that’s why I dont think this game will be a famous one like another F2P.

For example League of Legend. I spent perhaps 100 euros in this game.

In LOL, spending money dont give you features to become stronger, like those new mines.

In LOL, you can create clans when you wants ! And a tag is free of course. Why ? Because they understand that if you can let players play together … they dont play. Then they go somewhere else.

In LOL, you only pay to make your experience funnier.

On the one hand, you have a real free game, popular, with millions of players. On the other hand a beta game, with no players, and absolutely not free if you want to play with people.

Yeah, I also think you guys should change your business plan. Be confident in the quality of your game a little more, and stop thinking players = only customers.

You are creating a game, you can try to enter in the legend instead of trying to be listed on the stock market.

BaronHarkonnen and Feyd_Rautha bring it to the point!!!

right SC has no real opponents at the space game market…this will change because of such games as star citizien…

however i do get the point - the creation of a clan should cost gold, the tag ingame currency, the expansion aswell (two ways: with gold you can unlock 10 more slots at once and with ingame currency to unlock five slots…)

Why create a corp should cost gold ?

Even if you create a corp, what does it gives to you ? You still can’t invite 3 friends of your corporation in a squad without any licence.

You have to pay again for a tag.

You have to pay again to add member.

The only thing you get is a TS channel … which you can have for free or for really cheap.

Another thing for me : All you can purchase with gold should be purchased with credits too. If people just need to pay to have thing, there is no point to play. You have to include in your business plan that people will play !

What the point to do a game if people dont have to play the game ?

I think we should buy gold with credits, and allow people to gather their gold to buy things in a corporation.

Then you’ll have active corps, with active players. Then you’ll see skills increasing fast and a community around. Then you create dependance to the game, which is good for an online game. You create hope and dreams for everyone, which is a very important for a game. And then your game begin to become popular.

That’s why I think SC will not become a great game. A good game, ok, but SC will not enter in the Legend. And when the competition will create a better and cheaper dogfight game, SC will die. 

And that’s SAD !

i think it should be expanded to 50 increments

start clan at 20

first expansion is 30 (to 50 total)

second is to 25 (75)

third and beyond 25 (to 100,125,150)

i find this just stupid …

i would accept 500 with no problem but 1500 gold for 10 new members??? and its only the begining of the open beta??? are you so hard up for money that you would take the bread from our mouths???

and than turn around and take away our “existing clan tag”(Hou) and make us pay another 1000

for a clan tag is just stupid…are you trying to chase us away???

i thought its was about team play and creativity and fun

…and second with making money …

i mean you are kind of using all of us as Guinea pigs and using player suggjestion…so i think a little more consideration would be cool

it is still the Open beta with many many bugs…

not in favour of overprincing but i think is a good idea to make corporations not whant to expand a lot, if corporations where alowed to increase their size as much as they whant we risk getting mega corporations that will domitate.

i prefer having 20 corporations of 10 members each than having 1 owning  with 150 members. 

I honestly think the whole corporation price is fine as it is. I have no idea how much money Gaija is making just from players forming corporation but I’m sure that it isn’t that much. I think the corporation cost should remain the same (maybe increase it a bit if you want) but give players more customization options that cost gold. Customization options like changing the colors on your ship. (maybe even the option to change thruster color)  :fed010: