10-hour mission from Arthur Cage should also provide special module components!

Suggestion:

I want to help suggest the developers a better alternative to their existing economic system that we have right now.

I’m doing so because I believe this is necessary in order to preserve the current player base while still providing proper economic benefits.

I’m suggesting that every 10-hour daily mission from Arthur Cage - ‘Patrol’ should provide additional components, meaning, all special module components if proper ships have been sent.

The selected ship must, and can only be Destroyers of Rank 8, 11 and 14. An immediate monetization option is still available normally. There are no changes there.

The mission from Arthur Cage can be selected here.

6S0KXAU.png

6nuoJII.png

In order to get additional benefits than just ‘random’ Loyalty vouchers, you will need to send 3 Destroyers to war or on a mission as well. Sending all 6 Destroyer ships will not increase a reward.

Example: (*% success chance - * of 6 ships sent - screenshot above)

• Rank   8 Destroyer will grant you an additional 2 parts a day

• Rank 11 Destroyer will grant you an additional 3 parts a day

• Rank 14 Destroyer will grant you an additional 5 parts a day

Additional clarification:

So, if we look at this example, we can see that if you send all 3 Destroyers on a mission, you will get 10 parts a day, provided that there is a high enough chance for the mission to succeed.

If there are several other options for obtaining such special module components, then the type of module for such ships will be selected based on your current selection of a special module.

If the limit for such components is already reached (60 parts, 90 parts, 120 parts) then all components will be automatically converted to Enriched monocrystals instead.

The converted amount is based on your current number of Destroyers. If a converted currency is already at maximum in the Storage, it will be delivered in the in-game mail.

Changing the selected module type activation will disrupt the ongoing mission and will still deliver a reward, but without the needed special module components unless if you recall the mission first.

Special module activation will determine the drop or the type of your special module component. (selected/activated special module mission from Arthur Cage)

This same method also applies to the following ships: (8 ships in total so far)

• Reaper (Rank 8 Federation Guard) - ‘Bastion’ shield

• Phoenix (Rank 8 Empire Engineer) - ‘Phoenix’ drones

• Styx (Rank 9 Empire Engineer) - ‘Styx’ Combat drones

• Hyena (Rank 9 Federation Tackler) - ODG ‘Mantis’

• Nightingale (Rank 8 Federation Recon) - Phase jump

• Sword S (Rank 15 Jericho Command) - ‘Sword S’ Diffusion shield

• Karud (Rank 15 Jericho ECM) - Weapon systems sabotage

• Executor (Rank 17 Jericho LRF) - Cluster missile

An example of Executor’s special alternate module: Cluster missile - 120 pieces.

Zy7FGhc.png

Spoiler

Loyalty vouchers:

evpEd7m.png

I can say for myself that I got all the Premium ships, including all unique ships, excluding the Executor.

I got no use to do Arthur Cage mission to gain any ship parts or random Loyalty vouchers.

Yes, Loyalty vouchers are random right now, and they also contribute nothing to me as a long-term Veteran player. There’s no benefit for me to use this mission at this point in time.

Let us change that!

If you implement this suggestion, then we can at least get something, even long-term supportive players, and players can finally see that you’re doing something about their feedback.

You’re saying that you’re listening, but it’s not really a problem of listening, but hearing and understanding of what’s been said.

I hope that you realize that I am only trying to help, not harm this game in any way or form.

I think that this is the best solution for this game right now, and I really hope that you, developers, will listen and implement this suggestion as soon as possible.

Comment, vote, and discuss.

Kind regards,

[Koromac] [SRS]

You should totally be able to send more than three destroyers too. If you worked for them you deserve it lol.

And the parts you get shouldn’t be random ffs. They should be given based on which ship’s missions you have activated.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

You should totally be able to send more than three destroyers too. If you worked for them you deserve it lol.

This is made for balancing and monetization purposes. Stacking didn’t work in the past, though I see no harm if stacking is implemented, it’s not really necessary.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

And the parts you get shouldn’t be random ffs. They should be given based on which ship’s missions you have activated.

Do you understand what you read? I never said anything about random component parts, quite the opposite!

Special module activation will determine the drop or the type of your special module component. (selected/activated special module mission from Arthur Cage)

This same method also applies to the following ships: (8 ships in total so far)

• Reaper (Rank 8 Federation Guard) - ‘Bastion’ shield

• Phoenix (Rank 8 Empire Engineer) - ‘Phoenix’ drones

• Styx (Rank 9 Empire Engineer) - ‘Styx’ Combat drones

• Hyena (Rank 9 Federation Tackler) - ODG ‘Mantis’

• Nightingale (Rank 8 Federation Recon) - Phase jump

• Sword S (Rank 15 Jericho Command) - ‘Sword S’ Diffusion shield

• Karud (Rank 15 Jericho ECM) - Weapon systems sabotage

• Executor (Rank 17 Jericho LRF) - Cluster missile

Yes but you must define VERY CLEARLY for the devs of this because they will be like “ok we’ll add this” and they’ll make it drop 3 random parts from any special module and even ones you already have.

12 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Yes but you must define VERY CLEARLY for the devs of this because they will be like “ok we’ll add this” and they’ll make it drop 3 random parts from any special module and even ones you already have.

I was perfectly clear! Btw, I wrote to them as well, via Private Mail.

Current method of getting spec mod parts is too grindy.
This would be great but it would kill a source of income for the game.

11 minutes ago, DevWAR said:

Current method of getting spec mod parts is too grindy.
This would be great but it would kill a source of income for the game.

Source of income for the game would not be killed, only reduced to some degree. Monetization would still apply. They should find an alternate means of getting income, less provocative.

6 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Source of income for the game would not be killed, only reduced to some degree. Monetization would still apply. They should find an alternate means of getting income, less provocative.

This is what I meant “a source” and not all income.
I do agree there needs to be alternative sources of income (more options on visual aspects for example) but for the moment there isn’t any.

Lessen the grind to help the noobs. Give us back decent PvP with some separation of noobs and those who have worked for it.

Would like to add as it pertains to this thread. I do think offering the aforementioned modules instead of just iridium for spec ops would be a good move.

8 hours ago, Seraphym1 said:

Lessen the grind to help the Aces. Give us back decent PvP with some separation of Aces and those who have worked for it.

Would like to add as it pertains to this thread. I do think offering the aforementioned modules instead of just iridium for spec ops would be a good move.

You just gave me an idea. This is just one more example of how things should be done to improve the situation.

On 6/15/2018 at 1:34 AM, Koromac said:

Suggestion:

Tasks are overly regulated and something needs to be done about this. However, any reward that is not random comes from the players’ direct contribution and achievement, which is a good method in the game. So, I don’t think the suggested system would ever be implemented.

But, if there was an option that allowed us to switch between ship part and secondary spec module rewards, then that could provide some relief for us in our grinding.

As an addition to the A. Cage mission, the possibility of increasing rewards to 100% with highly valuable ships, would be appreciated. For increased reward of course. Maybe even for extra ship part/spec module.