0.11.7 pve mission - keep picking same map

i dunno what logic the system auto pick a map for the team, but i have been stuck to doing same map 3 times.

it’s not fun.

i dunno what logic the system auto pick a map for the team, but i have been stuck to doing same map 3 times.

it’s not fun.

Now the PvE scenarios are rotated (I don’t know when and where, but since the last thursday patch, I have seen 2 rotations at least)

Since now all people are in queue in the same tier and the same map, waiting times are much lower, which is great, mainly for high tier games.

Also in a few days, the invasion mode will be released for everyone, so you will be able to go there and farm more PvE

I think they rotate each PVE scenario after one hour, if not two.

However, I can’t select what scenario I would like to play, which is simply unacceptable.

Also, the rank of the ship(s) must match the preffered mission scenario, but only difference you get, is harder difficulty, amount of forces, higher tier mk II and IV equipment, loyalty vouchers and artifacts.

To put it simply, it’s inadequate in this form as it is now.

However, if you wish to have proper match, you need to create a Custom one and then ask/spam on the global chat, until someone hears you and joins you.

“There is no logic in illogical decisions, only ignorance.”