Which rang 14 implant to use?

While i get a hang of most implants, numer 14 is a mystery to me. I underatand that for fast Inties the first one is best as defence agaibst Tacklers and ECM. Frigs seem well off with Numer three. But what would u use for fighter? I think numer two is good, but i am not so sure. What would u reccomend for which build?

Jericho

Well, for inties, i choose giggas III, for other ships, i go resist. 

I like the one that gets rid of negative effects for all my ships, very useful

I like the one that gets rid of negative effects for all my ships, very useful

same

same

but it’s not so good on frigates. 

Yes it is.  On adaptive engies it is.  Or on engies in general

anything to stop ecm’s is good imo, especially on my guards

kaiju!!!

:smiley:

With the current ECM and tackler spam meta, E14 is a no brainer.

With the current ECM and tackler spam meta, E14 is a no brainer.

Well I agree with the ECM spam, but the tackler spam has no effect on this choice since they rarely use any tackling modules :d  They are too busy pooping

+1 for the empire one :wink:

Well I agree with the ECM spam, but the tackler spam has no effect on this choice since they rarely use any tackling modules :d  They are too busy pooping

I meant good tacklers, not the useless ones.

Removed by Author 

Inty use resistance if you are crazy enough not to be using EB.

Otherwise the cancel negative effect ones was always good for me when I was playing T5, for Inty.

On frigate/fighters that are not being used to dog fight I would use the Resistance implant.

I would however strongly recommend never playing T4/5 again because it is nowhere near as fun as T3. Even just taking mm player numbers into account.

It depends heavily on the frigate. I use E14 for almost every ship. Only for ELRF I use J14.

E14 is a huge no-brainer in the current meta of ECM spam (like Evisc said).

O_o you won’t like my ecm with doomsdays then. Good team play tackler with ecm and doomsdays = deadly. 

Good team play = deadly. 

fixed

And I was talking about tacklers not ECMs.  I always run E14 anyway