Web Player's Statistic Calculator

Web Player’s Statistic Calculator

Hello mercenaries! The Italian community is happy to present you a new tool! Web Player’s Statistic Calculator

Inserting the player’s nickname you can view a variety of information, including information that aren’t available in the game.

hED0seC.png

You’ll can find the following new information:

• UID.
  • Death.
  • Kill Rate.
  • PvP Loss.
  • Average Time In: Winner Team, Loser Team.
  • Average In A Battle: Death, DMG, Repairs.
  • Average Time For: Kill, Assist, Death, A PvP, Win PvP, Loss PvP.
  • Average Probability For: Win, Loss, Kill, Death and Assist.

We recommend the use of Firefox or Chrome for a proper view of the site.

The site has a responsive layout which fits the size of the screen to allow an easy read on mobile devices too. (Old mobile browsers are not supported)

The displayed player data will be saved encrypted in a temporary file with AES (128bit) and it will be reused for 1 hour.

Any suggestion are welcome. (Planned improvements)

If there’s any problems with your custom corp logo write it here, I’ll fix it as soon as possible. (only custom added in game)

A sincere thanks to the developers for the API provided.

A special thanks to Igroman787 that through its tool it was possible to create historical charts.

Thanks for the attention, by the corporation Tricolor Hawks [IT4LY].

Last Update:

Spoiler

• 23/03/2017 - Added the Time in Winner  & Loser Team and the Average Time for: A PvP, Loss PvP.
  • 24/03/2017 - Added the charts & code improvement.
  • 26/03/2017 - Added the “Average Probability For” and the relative chart.
  • 29/03/2017 - Implemented & added 95 custom images of the corp.
  • 02/04/2017 - Server improvement.
  • 21/04/2017 - Changed the layout & code improvement.
  • 28/04/2017 - Added the second layout to make the comparison between two players.
  • 18/08/2017 - Added 27 custom images of the corp.
  • 13/09/2017 - Fixed some bug & improvements against the speedhack.
  • 23/10/2017 - Changed the AES key size from 256 bits to 128 bits.
  • 28/10/2017 - Added the historical chart.
  • 02/11/2017 - Changed the validity of temporary files from a day to an hour.
  • 05/11/2017 - Fixed a loop with the recaptcha check.
  • 27/11/2017 - CSS, JavaScript and chart improvement. & Added the switch between English and Russian languages.
  • 31/07/2019 - Renewed the expired certificate for the HTTPS connection.
  • 05/08/2019 - Fixed the karma 0.
  • 06/08/2019 - Added an API for get all the Nickname searched.

Nice but frogswarm has the same with better UI imo.
Also Seriously I have to prove I’m not robot?

There was a good RU site where you can compare players, I would love that functionality.
I would suggest a UI rework it should be much more functional, data should be more readable and visible.
https://rh.frogswarm.fr/sf

10 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

Upload logs and spam that api with requests for every player in game ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

they should have cache otherwise they are fcked ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I apologize for the redundancy.

This project was designed to meet some of our needs:

1. The printing of all data provided by the API (done)

2. The extrapolation and the calculation of the greatest number of information. (under construction)

3. A system that allows the direct comparison between two players statistics. (under design)

In the FrogSwarm’s Player Statistic are not shown the following 11 information:

• UID
  • Capture Points
  • PvP Assists
  • Total Damage Dealt
  • Total Repairs
  • PvP Loss
  • Death Ratio

Average Time For:

• Kill
  • Assist
  • Death
  • Win PvP

About the reCAPTCHA is there to prevent the average user to perform spam.

DDoS attacks or spamming will also be blocked by the “Altervista” server’s security service.

Spoiler

test+di+turing.gif

(Turing’s Test)

I apologize for the poor aspect … Can You make a drawing of how you would like it?

i find it great to have multiple tools, cmon

this one has more info, frogswarm has their weird rating formula, russian is more russian…

it’s certainly a good task to test skillsets, and might be useful for some ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

good job

6 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

request data for all players every day ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) and make graphs so we can see changes!

We can not do a historian because we should make a number of daily requests too high. 1’017’779 every day. @.@

I can make a graphs with the “Average In A Battle”'s data. (note taking)

In game statistic:

DNxHwpM.jpg

Don’t misunderstand me, I like that you create a new tool and I think its a really good start point.
I had a project what I already stopped but that fetched player data every day for each player who was in my db, and I created some graphs/day.
You don’t need millions of request/day since I think only a few hundred max a few thousand of player will be interested about these data.
You can store each playername what they ever searched for and fetch for only those. You can’t get all playernames anyway.

Unfortunately the api doesn’t support query by uid so if they change their name u can’t track them anymore… 

I found also the compare site I would use something similar.
http://sc-statistic.appspot.com/?login=Gizmomac&login1=JohnLenin&submit=Search

I like the winloss color code at frogswarm I think highlight some important data would be nice.
But you also can just copy the layout of the ingame stats, that should also work well.

An extra idea what can make it more fancy if you add the corp logos and show the right one if the corp has custom logo.

3 minutes ago, Gizmomac said:

I found also the compare site I would use something similar.
http://sc-statistic.appspot.com/?login=Gizmomac&login1=JohnLenin&submit=Search

I like the winloss color code at frogswarm I think highlight some important data would be nice.
But you also can just copy the layout of the ingame stats, that should also work well.

An extra idea what can make it more fancy if you add the corp logos and show the right one if the corp has custom logo.

I like it. I understand that there is much to do. I’ll do it, thanks for the tips ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Nice tool… counts in all the not honored stuff like: high damage dealt, low deaths…

4 hours ago, MightyHoot said:

btw how did you get “WIN PVP time”?

The average time for win a battle is calculated as:

WinPvPTime = TotalTimeInBattle / TotalPvPWin;

2 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Nice tool… counts in all the not honored stuff like: high damage dealt, low deaths…

I’m sorry but we can’t show this information because such data aren’t provided by the API.

This are the information that provides the API:

Spoiler

{“result”:“ok”,“code”:0,“data”:{“effRating”:7977.6879882812,“karma”:92799,“nickName”:“ItalianBadBoy”,“prestigeBonus”:1.52,“uid”:1393113,“pvp”:{“gamePlayed”:17226,“gameWin”:11066,“totalAssists”:112670,“totalBattleTime”:7531808489,“totalDeath”:25523,“totalDmgDone”:5004423173.8892,“totalHealingDone”:795497863.77017,“totalKill”:77549,“totalVpDmgDone”:147475.96056753},“clan”:{“name”:“Tricolor Hawks”,“tag”:“IT4LY”}}}

2 hours ago, ITalianBadBoy said:

I’m sorry but we can’t show this information because such data aren’t provided by the API.

This are the information that provides the API:

But your site shows:

Avg damage dealt per battle 

Avg deaths per battle

And that was exactly what i was referring to ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

okay thank you ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Can you replace apostrophes in numbers with spaces? It’s awkward to read.

Yes, I can. Edit applied. (under evaluation for a week)

Maybe here :  [Topic for submitting flags and corporation logos.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22197-topic-for-submitting-flags-and-corporation-logos/)

Added some values:

• Time In Winner Team
  • Time In Loser Team

Average Time For:

• A PvP
  • Loss PvP

Some dynamic graphics will be available soon…

11 hours ago, MightyHoot said:

[@Gizmomac](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/245787-gizmomac/) Where can I find those?

u can get all corp logo ideally from forum. its a bit of manual work but if you name them {tag}.jpg and load them its a working option.

Many hosting services usually rename the image’s name.

Maybe we could upload the logos on a public Imgur’s album and after use a switch(tag) for their addresses.