The Sniper NPC in FS

The sniper npc in fire support has a bit insane firerate even for T5. One mistake should at least leave you alive from time to time and not be punishable by death but it’s debatable… ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Multi-phase and nano-composite  - let you tank those long enough to recover from a mistake ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Yea, i do that all the time and i can manage but just wondering if the skill set required to pass the missions nowadays is a tad bit over the top. I’m curious tho of what others would say about these mini changes, the objective rather than subjective players if possibru ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

What?Snipers?Easy,get a Jeri LRF,RT,EMSF,then get them with the torps,use tachyon charge too while at it,detonate the missile between them,if that doesn’t kill them,then the radiation will finish the job about tanking them,try not to get in the open,or keep the distance and try to dodge the disintegrators.

I’m not saying its difficult but may be a bit overboard this time.