Synergy

Hello my name is Zortex and ive currently seen the sale this weak but the problem is OF some reason my dad doesent let my use my money on dlc unless ive got a tier 3 ship (my dad has played this game for over like 2 years by now) and then i said to my self well then ill just get a tier 3 ship but i cant cause right now i got a tier 2 dwarf 2 and its synergy level is 3 and i need level 6 but i gotta get that much synergy before monday how can i get synergy fast?

sry for bad grammar

First u buy a licence with ur gold money that u hopefully have, that gives u a synergy boost of 50%. Then u spend rest of ur gold to get any free synergy u have on other ships (if u have any) on the ship u want to level. Then u do one PVE to get the daily synergy boost, then u do lotta PVP and win.  

Only play the ship you intend to synergize; Unequip all the other ships so it gains all of the gained synergy in each battle.

Unequip all the other ships so it gains all of the gained synergy in each battle.

No! Bad WolfKhan!

Keep the other ships in hangar so you can fly them if you need. Winning gives you more synergy, after all. Just try to stick to flying the one you’re levelling.

No! Bad WolfKhan!

Keep the other ships in hangar so you can fly them if you need. Winning gives you more synergy, after all. Just try to stick to flying the one you’re levelling.

This ^

Play moar ! moar PvP ! :wink: