Star Conflict Alliances

And I like this system more

Z0HRivI.png

wich in a sense was 3x Faction alliances, for that there was a purpose.

30 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Z0HRivI.png

Good old synergy farm ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Also, NA$A Stronk  cb3efW5.png

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

There is always room to hate on NASA , or like Sponge, on Russians in general.

There is no such thing like “hate” toward who is a racist/omophobic/ basically a looser. 

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

Z0HRivI.png

I just got on at the time this was a thing, never understood it in time, it was gone before i ranked up.

1 hour ago, g4borg said:

what should alliances do btw.

besides being allied

One of the ideas were sharing the tokens of sectors, being able to join sector battles instead of bots and randoms we had before, an alliance chat so we dont have to refer to the spam generator called general chat and get things done faster, maybe an alliance queue MM or training fights between allied corps that resemble custom battles but with rewards, idk 

Theres a ton of way an alliance option could be fun and enrich the competitiveness between players and yes i know the negative sides of what i mentioned above, we all do, kinda obvious so lets not get nitpicky about it. An alliance chat and maybe token sharing would be the first step, not sure about tokens still.

2 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I just got on at the time this was a thing, never understood it in time, it was gone before i ranked up.

One of the ideas were sharing the tokens of sectors, being able to join sector battles instead of bots and randoms we had before, an alliance chat so we dont have to refer to the spam generator called general chat and get things done faster, maybe an alliance queue MM or training fights between allied corps that resemble custom battles but with rewards, idk 

Theres a ton of way an alliance option could be fun and enrich the competitiveness between players and yes i know the negative sides of what i mentioned above, we all do, kinda obvious so lets not get nitpicky about it. An alliance chat and maybe token sharing would be the first step, not sure about tokens still.

Or you could just join one corp. More efficient, easy, powerful. 

4 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

Yeeeeaah, no. This topic is not my personal quest for power if that’s what you meant, it’s just an idea among a long list of other ideas of how to improve corporal/player interaction and make corporations valuable in a at least one additional way.

On 6/27/2017 at 11:02 PM, Tillowaty said:

Yeah! Why not everybody joins one big corp, then at least we all get the same stuff, right?

I mean, sense of loyalty, competition, identity, etc. who needs all that

Even if one day one might wake up, and there is just one corp left; Success story?

But… then we could just easily also all join in one big alliance aswell, if the tag means nothing anyway, just to have flavors.

59 minutes ago, g4borg said:

Yeah! Why not everybody joins one big corp, then at least we all get the same stuff, right?

I mean, sense of loyalty, competition, identity, etc. who needs all that

Even if one day one might wake up, and there is just one corp left; Success story?

But… then we could just easily also all join in one big alliance aswell, if the tag means nothing anyway, just to have flavors.

Yes.

We are, Mercenaries. What is sense of loyalty, competition, identity, etc?

Free stuff for everyone! Yay, commieland!

see? One big alliance == One big corp.