Star Conflict Alliances

Basically, I propose a more advanced social aspect for SC in a way of being able to form alliances AND having a chat channel named Alliance between those allied corps so people can arrange groups withing those alliances more easily and effectively.

Before any of you think of NASA alliances please think about the positive sides first and possible limits on number of corps in an alliance or something like that.

There is not much population for Alliances, or Content rather. For years it was more productive and beneficial for all players to band into one single group, under one tag, rather than having a myriad of 1 man armies (well expect for some period of time with Sec Con fake attacks).

I am kinda against alliances, I’d rather see all of those people merge into a single corporation.

1+ to Orca on this great idea. Alliances are a thing regardless of what anyone wants or thinks. Its time to get with the program.

Theres not even enough people playing this game for them to include alliances, and all you would see are people crying rivers when the strongest corperations in the game form an alliance and take over. 

33 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

There is not much population for Alliances, or Content rather. For years it was more productive and beneficial for all players to band into one single group, under one tag, rather than having a myriad of 1 man armies (well expect for some period of time with Sec Con fake attacks).

I am kinda against alliances, I’d rather see all of those people merge into a single corporation.

But imagine NASA-ST0RM alliance, 500 man stronK ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

23 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

But imagine NASA-ST0RM alliance, 500 man stronK ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

every left players will left the game if it happen

Just now, Tillowaty said:

This was what i meant with my comment lol, and my comment also includes Endeavs answer to your comment 

4 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

every left players will left the game if it happen

Why?

why not

36 minutes ago, Elusif said:

why not

Why would 80% of veterans in one alliance make ppl leave?

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

I have no good argument to counter this other than good intentions. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

2 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

1+ to Orca on this great idea. Alliances are a thing regardless of what anyone wants or thinks. Its time to get with the program.

Well thank you for the support ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

2 hours ago, DeathWasp said:

Theres not even enough people playing this game for them to include alliances, and all you would see are people crying rivers when the strongest corperations in the game form an alliance and take over. 

Maybe that sparks some competitiveness to take them on, there are more endings besides the tragic ones.

1 hour ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

every player left will leave the game if it happens

Sometimes that’s a good thing too, may trigger changes for the better lol

The only alliance there is, is the lovestory between starconflict and Gayjingles.

1 hour ago, Oregyen said:

The only alliance there is, is the lovestory between starconflict and Gayjingles.

No condoms required, I guess?

I don’t this its the right time for alliances. The game almost has no playerbase. The alliances would be a nice extension of pvp but the devs killing the pvp so first they should make pvp great again.
I think devs never had a clear vision what they want to do with SC. I think they should select a target market and make the game good for the target. PvE, PvP, OS, Coop i don’t even care what they chose but they should chose one and build the game for the target, because they are failing to make everybody happy.

Just now, Gizmomac said:

I don’t this its the right time for alliances. The game almost has no playerbase.

0CSluGF.png

DwqcqWX.png

1757 all time peak a year ago down to less than 1000.

Exactly, this is what I’m talking about.

Pray to the all knowing gods of steam charts!

Yeah because its not like we pointed out numerous times that not everyone uses steam, well, feel free to keep trying then.

Do not just look at the steamchart, rather the weekly leaderboard, max. PvP efficiency. There are currently about 6300 players present. “Huge” number. 

14 minutes ago, SuDoKu said:

Do not just look at the steamchart, rather the weekly leaderboard, max. PvP efficiency. There are currently about 6300 players present. “Huge” number. 

Give 'em 10k pvp weekly players.

Half of them play <10games/week.

Have to spread rest on all dem time zones and 5 queues and we end up with infinite 3man squad queue ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)