Spawn camping.

Well the other team had perhaps not so much fun.

If you don’t want to understand it, okay, i don’t care about others opinions about me, especially not about yours.

I understand it well.

And there is a difference in opinion and a fact. All the power to you to evolve into some thing better.

Well the other team had perhaps not so much fun.

Of course they didn’t, but it was this round, they say, what a xxxx round, such ****ers…

They go, play the next round.

I know how it is to be spawcamped, it happened to me several times in the beginning of the game and sometimes it sitll happens, i think ppl just have to deal with it. Giving the spawncamped team an advantage is okay, they shouldn’t be entirely dominated, that’s true.

One team has fun, the other often doesn’t sometimes there are fair and close games, but they are rare.

The games i like most are combat recon when both captains are too good to die and nobody can be spawncamped.

There are different game modes with different ways of wining the game

Beacon Hunt

Domination

Capture The Beacon

Detonation

Combat Recon

Team Battle

And there are different circumstances with spawn camping

For example the screenshot from a dush above - you have full control of the game and you can win within 20 seconds, and yet ignoring that and purposefully delaying the gamy to farm kills for minutes is simply dushbag chav move, no matter how good those pilots are, they are just dushbags in real life.

Another case is Capture The Beacon mode or Team Battle, in both cases there is fine limit of re-spawns, and betting on pushing into enemy re-spawn is the actual way to win the game it doesn’t matter where you farm enemy at the center of the map or in the spawn, the end result is just the same.

And yet in Domination, ignoring 3rd beacon (leaving it for enemy team for not quick win) and going for spawn farm (each kill reduces enemy point pull by 10) still is a dushbag chav move.

If anyone in NASA does the dushbag chavs move rather than situation winning condition spawn camp, let me know (make sure you can back it up with some proof) such behavior is not welcomed in NASA. Even though we are NA$A GANG we are not NA$A Chavs.

I wish I understood the last two paragraphs. What is a chav?

Wow I haven’t heard the word chav in a long time! The chavs used to be the guys thinking themselves really hard and going to smoke behind the gym, or coming to school in tracky bottoms and walking around like they owned the place. Needless to say, they rarely lasted very long and were often kicked from school permanently or for extended periods of time.

Wow I haven’t heard the word chav in a long time! The chavs used to be the guys thinking themselves really hard and going to smoke behind the gym, or coming to school in tracky bottoms and walking around like they owned the place. Needless to say, they rarely lasted very long and were often kicked from school permanently or for extended periods of time.

How would you call them now? I think “dushbag” is not exactly the meaning, at least in my mind :smiley: and i am not the pro on English foul language, or language in general ))))

How would you call them now? I think “dushbag” is not exactly the meaning, at least in my mind :smiley: and i am not the pro on English foul language, or language in general ))))

No no, I’d still call them chavs I think, it’s just theat I’ve been in France and Germany for the past few years so haven’t heard that word in a while.

I have heard dushbag before, but I’ve got no idea what it actually means

So, uh, to get back on topic…

Some sort of protection against spawn camping would be really great. Maybe one of those anomaly things you can find in certain maps, but only hurting the team that’s spawncamping? Say, radius covers entirety of team spawn plus 1 km, white damage equal to that of the Pandora anomaly. 's not really game breaking, still lets folks pursue others all the way back to spawn, and mostly just discourages long periods of time spent near the enemy spawn. This on top of the current 10 sec invuln ought to work, I think.

Spawn camping is not an issue. As I already said, if the enemy team is so superior that they are spawn camping you, nothing will change the outcome of the battle.

Spawn camping is not an issue. As I already said, if the enemy team is so superior that they are spawn camping you, nothing will change the outcome of the battle.

It’s coming from guys which dc when sees ecm on enemy team  :012j:

It’s coming from guys which dc when sees ecm on enemy team :012j:

Only when you are on my team for the fun and the giggles. Every time you try to make fun of it I’m just laughing at you.

You don’t get my win ratio dc every time you see an ecm in tier 5. Which is every game.

But yeah, keep on, it is fun.

My point stands. Spawn camping is just an issue if you let the enemy do it. And if you do that, the game is already over. Get over it.

Only when you are on my team for the fun and the giggles. Every time you try to make fun of it I’m just laughing at you.

You don’t get my win ratio dc every time you see an ecm in tier 5. Which is every game.

But yeah, keep on, it is fun.

My point stands. Spawn camping is just an issue if you let the enemy do it. And if you do that, the game is already over. Get over it.

I will, coz it’s also fun for me.

And you know what is even better?

You warpin away like a little xxxxx everytime you loose shield :012j: 

oh sorry I forgot about your superiority… 

http://www.twitch.tv/xofjsa/c/6015880

Kurdi > Man why are you going there?

Evi > coz I can kill 'em!

so let’s keep entertaining each other!

Stay on topic please.

Stay on topic please.

aye, aye

Spawn Camp is bad.

If you Spawn Camp you should feel bad.

The fact they may be more powerful is one thing, it’s another when they can just park there and we can’t do anything about it. Being the fish in a barrel is no fun and might drive some of the few people who to play this game away from it.

Removed by Author 

Actually, I have the feeling, at least on RU servers, this whole Spawn Camp thing is much less an issue now than some months ago on EU/US servers, where I also found this annoying to some extend. I seem to remember an Italian Corp whose members seemed to always push to spawn to the exclusion of everything else… 

Now? Not so much. Still happens, sometimes - mainly in Team Battle with smaller, open areas. Overall I’d guess maybe 5% of all matches (T3, RU servers).

Yup it happens alot in Team Battle when you have 1 side that may have that advantage… of more "experienced\skilled makeup.   

Specially the MAP with the BIG Rock in the Middle.   As soon as 1 side is able to get on the other side of the ROCK you have a clear shot at all those spawning in it was like that going back to the Beta days when we had Combat Recon games with that map.    

Yup it happens alot in Team Battle when you have 1 side that may have that advantage… of more "experienced\skilled makeup.   

Specially the MAP with the BIG Rock in the Middle.   As soon as 1 side is able to get on the other side of the ROCK you have a clear shot at all those spawning in it was like that going back to the Beta days when we had Combat Recon games with that map.    

Most Team Battle maps are set up that way. No matter what team battle map you play on, the battle is always centered on one rock or one cluster of rocks. Part of this is due to where the spawn points are, another part is that the map isn’t designed well for that gamemode.

One that particularly stands out is Devil’s Jaw. This map works extremely well for all but one gamemode. The one gamemode that doesn’t work on it is Team Battle, because the spawn points are in different locations than on every other gamemode. Where the spawnpoints are in Team Battle makes all of the combat centered around the rock wall in the center. If one team gains dominance, it is very easy to spawncamp the other team, as there is absolutely no cover between that rock wall and each spawn. The map works well for Combat Recon because the spawns are in good places with lots of cover, and no one place for the battle to center around.

This map is only one example. The spawnpoints for Team Battle should be the same as combat recon and every other gamemode on all maps where Team Battle is possible.

Removed by Author