Rank 10-15 PvE Difficulty is all wrong.

Yea i know I just speaking of the general guard rather than specfic, guards are great ship but just shouldn’t be forced as a requirement to compleate pve

That is like saying you don’t need a tank to do a dungeon.

You might need A tank, but you shouldn’t need a whole party of them. You really do in PvE.

That is like saying you don’t need a tank to do a dungeon.

some missions dont require specific ships like engineers and guards. :fed001:

some missions arent very easy. so i just wait till next mission is available

some missions dont require specific ships like engineers and guards. :fed001:

some missions arent very easy. so i just wait till next mission is available

That’s kind of sad, seeing as the whole point of this new queue as I see it was to get people to stop playing the same 1-2 maps over and over. The Devs want people playing all the maps.

I have to admit I do the same thing though. I tend to stick to Ice Belt and Crimson Haze because the latter is my favourite PvE map and the former was my go-to map for farming beacon contracts.

In the case of Pulsar, difference between 900m and 1200m is 33% bigger

No.  The volumetric range of Mk.I is 7.24*10^9 and the volumetric range of Mk.IV is 3.05*10^9.  The Mk.IV pulsar has 2.37 the volumetric range.

You might need A tank, but you shouldn’t need a whole party of them. You really do in PvE.

problem is a lot of the time in pve, randoms you are paired with are unbelievably sh_t. they take some random recon and 2 command ships so you are forced to use something good like a guard or engineer. if people could work out their left foot from their right hand we would be fine. I have played plenty of pve’s in the last 2 weeks where they made it easier where the whole team of randoms have taken any odd ship but we succeed because everyone seems to know whats going on and doesn’t just sit their and try and facetank the punisher in a tackler

Today I wasted 25 minutes, 5 duplicators to revive all 3 players more than once. It helped me nothing at the end and they all had decent T4/T5 ships.

At least one guard was able to be alive with me, because of my Eclipse Launcher and Repair station, not to mention healing modules and energy regeneration as well.

Still, it’s near impossible to capture that beacon with Cartel Captains, Cartel interceptors and Cartel Lieutenants firing all on you or over you, if you got only 1 person alive next to you and if that ships isn’t a good engineer or a guard.

Even so, I failed! But at least I won’t miss duplicators, since I got 5 new tomorrow. :stuck_out_tongue: However, I am not wasting not one more. Only for people I know, I will use them, if someone dies in a squad.

I barely managed to stay alive with my Naga, but to say that they balanced and nerfed round 1 at beacon C of Captured Shipyard, but  it’s a lie. Spawns are there almost immediately with no limits…

As soon as you kill some interceptors, new will appear and you will get constantly. Beacon wean from 20% to 100%. Of course, I Eclipse Launcher would still heal me at the same time, I would be able to continue this charade, until the timer would wear out…

It’s insane. There should not be limitless spawns, but time limited spawns or exact enemy pool countdown or something.

I don’t know why it’s so hard to understand for developers that endless spawns are not the answer. I would inlcude time limit for endless spawns. If you survive for 5 minutes, then they won’t respawn anymore, or at lest their numbers and frequency would get reduced by 50%. This way some people couldn’t farm PVE points anymore as they did before and at least, you have a chance to capture a beacon, even if you’re alone.

Now you’re being forced to use duplicator on others, because they are not going to use them themselves.

If I would post the video of this 25 minutes boring frustration, no random would ever try to play PVE, because they would all left.

“Sir, we are surrounded!”

“Wonderful, now we can fire in any direction!”

Still died at the end… like a Ace.

Screenshot:

30v0j94.jpg

For some strange reason word Ace gets replaced by ace like a Ace becomes like a ace. What sorcery is this?

n o o b spelled normally. Try it.

xLtJi9T.jpg
RNkpNXh.jpg

ecwpsPR.jpg
ixBrUEM.jpg

PVE is soloable if you know the trick 005j.png
Other than that, do pve with friends or corp members would be much better than randoms, there’s no queue time and you can communicate and let them know what to do.

good players can solo a lot  :005j:

it would be nice if you could share some working guides. maybe even videos with gameplay

For some strange reason word Ace gets replaced by ace like a Ace becomes like a ace. What sorcery is this?

n o o b spelled normally. Try it.

You’re as slow as always Koromac  :004j:

good players can solo a lot  005j.png

it would be nice if you could share some working guides. maybe even videos with gameplay

Processing Rig

Above are T5 Processing Rig solo videos .Due to my video recording software I can only get 10 minutes of recording so the last part of phase 3 didn’t get recorded. I tried again with another squad and compensite the last part of phase 3 fed014.png

Captured Dreadnaught

computer uploading Operation ‘Icebelt’ overnight and will be ready later today.

Stop making videos about PvE and do that Caltrop pew pew video already!

Stop making videos about PvE and do that Caltrop pew pew video already!

I will do one just for u :P? More solo videos will be up, just finished Capture Dreadnaught, slow youtube uploading speed lol.

epic stuff! i didn’t even know that this module works in pve too :005j:

edit: this is kind of best guide i ever saw: i completed mission first try  :008j:

So often people fail to realize just how good an LRF with EM and RT is for PvE.  There are missions I’ll self destruct if I’m the last man standing.  Others I’ll solo while bored.

epic stuff! i didn’t even know that this module works in pve too :005j:

edit: this is kind of best guide i ever saw: i completed mission first try  :008j:

Just uploaded ‘Operation Icebelt’ solo video

Please remind me. Isnt PvE just for casual players or players who want to waste their time in exchange of some big credit gain for their new ships ?
Since when PvE have to be something that only pro players can even finish. And not talking soloing.

Isnt SCon fast paced dogfighting PvP  space shooter anymore ? Is it G(rind)RPG ? 

Now I need to rework my Archdragon for that round two.  I can easily solo round 1 but I’ve had trouble with two.  Thanks for the video.  I’ll try it out, and I know I will because all my teammates will die.

Processing Rig

Above are T5 Processing Rig solo videos .Due to my video recording software I can only get 10 minutes of recording so the last part of phase 3 didn’t get recorded. I tried again with another squad and compensite the last part of phase 3 fed014.png

Captured Dreadnaught

computer uploading Operation ‘Icebelt’ overnight and will be ready later today.

try that with other frigate, please. and to show how good you can be, try not to use the module to camo urself. if possible use a green mk2 modules. then you will be an ace not to be forgotten !

35sec to camo and the bots stay still! that is a bugs to begin with. the bots only attack you if they r in range of 2000m.

you need to understand, a pubs pve will see some people in the most outrageous ship choices and with average setup in their ship. some are not even in the corp. these people have their rights for a fair play. 

try that with other frigate, please. and to show how good you can be, try not to use the module to camo urself. if possible use a green mk2 modules. then you will be an ace not to be forgotten !

35sec to camo and the bots stay still! that is a bugs to begin with. the bots only attack you if they r in range of 2000m.

you need to understand, a pubs pve will see some people in the most outrageous ship choices and with average setup in their ship. some are not even in the corp. these people have their rights for a fair play. 

If the bots target you BEFORE you cloak, they will STAY on you like glue. The idea is precisely to spam that button like there’s no tomorrow.