Questions to the developers Winter 2016

WHERE’S THE OTHER NEW PREMIUM SHIPS AT? We were promised THREE of them, one paired with each rank 14 destroyer, all we’ve gotten is the nightingale, where’s the cool Jericho ship in the log in screen a while ago??? Where’s the new empire hull tank at?? Where’s the sparkly coloring for the other dlc pirate ships other than phoenix reaper nyx and blood tormentor n stuff?? Where’s the crew inside destroyers like they are in interceptors and fighters?? Where’s the crew in frigates?! Where’s open space pirate destroyers?! Where’s the fixed singularity cannon upgrade color textures!?! Where’s the fixed gravy beamer default orientation!?! So many questions so little time!

Will there be any other use for the activator? Because I got 5 more than needed for Tyrant.

Can my pilot rating go up like r15 with r11 ships since I fight against r15?

Hi, I’m relativly new to the game, I’m in my second month 55 days but still am quite uncomfortable in the game specifically in such aspects of it as the warehouse, shop, Corp etc…

Is there or will there be improvements to ui and or guide/tutorial?.. most of the things I’ve found out I did mostly myself or rarely by searching through some forum threads in which I was interested at best in 1% of the info…

5 hours ago, micgus said:

Hi, I’m relativly new to the game, I’m in my second month 55 days but still am quite uncomfortable in the game specifically in such aspects of it as the warehouse, shop, Corp etc…

Is there or will there be improvements to ui and or guide/tutorial?.. most of the things I’ve found out I did mostly myself or rarely by searching through some forum threads in which I was interested at best in 1% of the info…

We’re working under HUD improvements, but there’ll be no major changes in the near future. As a newcomer, I think you might be interested in cheking out tutorial video series  on Star Conflict official Youtube channel  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Why are steam ship bundles on average 30 to 60% cheaper, while not on sale, than pc versions which are on sale?

eg elite pilot 114.95,  80.47 on pc, while on sale, 49.99 on steam, not on sale

I’ve started using destroyers more often recently, and couldn’t help but notice that the standard view for destroyers has “poles” at the top and bottom of the plane the ship spawns at, if you look straight up the view will find the pole and spin wildly, often getting put at an odd angle to the ship. It is also impossible to constantly track a ship that passes through the poles (NPC destroyers aren’t affected by this), also in PVE using a duplicator often moves the poles to a random angle, permanently throwing off the view (pressing ctrl and re-aligning the ship will temporarily fix this but it never works quite right). Will these poles ever get removed, and/or made relative to the current viewing angle and therefore never on the screen? 

Will we ever get crew for frigates and destroyers?

When can we expect the AUTUMN Open space update?
The one we were told about would change the OS completely, making dreadnoughts actually visible as they are docked, etc?

Will Castor ship series ever get retextured?

Are there any plans for new PvP or OS maps?

Is the Alpha-7 Complex ever going to be fixed? You can still pretty much collide with nothing during flight.

Is the in game chat system going to get an overhaul at some point? It’s very annoying to be 1/2 way through a sentence then get cut off by a loading screen, then when you try to start again everything you had up already becomes highlighted and if you aren’t careful you will lose all of it instead of continuing like you meant to. And if you were talking with someone while in a game waiting screen you probably wont have time to re-start a long message. 

The current version is old and tedious.

Also, will the UI be getting some new artwork? It works fine functionally but the style just seems a bit dated.

We’ll we get new music coming  out with the update?

Why is it so hard to get a 4 player team into a game with matchmaker?

After waiting several times 3 or 4 minutes, closing and requeing again and waiting 9 minutes, we gave up and 1 person in group left.

We got into game within seconds with only 3 of us, only to find the person who’d just left on exactly the same team as us.

Why does mm fail to allow a 4 player team to join a game, and yet has no issues letting exactly the same ppl join the game separately?

1. Why you don’t post hints of the new(content of) OS?
  2. Will the hunter get a fox - eh will fox get his hunter?
  3. Have the aliens already infiltrated the factions? Or is it the other way around?
  4. Will the aliens presents different bodies(aka ‘ships’) in the future?
  5. When will the expansion of Ellydium Corp in Leviathan be extended?

When will you remove Survival mode ?

Or at least active contract for it ?

wil any of the other two faction’s ships (federation, empire) get infected models to become biomorphs? currently we have katana and inquisitor models of infected ships only, which are jericho restricted.

On 01.12.2016 at 3:43 AM, Phoenix_Shi said:

For the discussions we have discussion section, this is the place for short Q&A.

On 04.12.2016 at 10:51 PM, QACinnamonTroll said:

When can we expect the AUTUMN Open space update?
The one we were told about would change the OS completely

Big Autumn (now New Year’s) update never meant to be OS rework. New OS is under development, expected to be next year only.

Will Castor ship series ever get retextured?

every ship will get its rework in a time.

Are there any plans for new PvP or OS maps?

There’re some, but can’t talk about it much

Is the Alpha-7 Complex ever going to be fixed? You can still pretty much collide with nothing during flight.

If it was reported, then it’s definitely expected to be

On 07.12.2016 at 3:49 PM, Lord_Xenon said:

1. Why you don’t post hints of the new(content of) OS?

Cause it’s too early. It’ll be the main theme for the next year

1. Will the hunter get a fox - eh will fox get his hunter?

They’ll get each other and enjoy it ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

1. Have the aliens already infiltrated the factions? Or is it the other way around?

The fear of Aliens passed away. But eveything what they had, even tech, will be used pretty soon)  

1. Will the aliens presents different bodies(aka ‘ships’) in the future?

I’m sure you’ll find next updates pretty interesting ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

1. When will the expansion of Ellydium Corp in Leviathan be extended?

Yes, that’s what they’re after

Will we get a last day peek at the Dec 20 update so we can decide whether to build Vigilant or wait? ;p

Will a corp option be added at some stage, (like a tick box option), to decide who can and can’t use corp iridium.

Currently with any officer being able to  use it, and no corp logs showing who used it for what, or logs showing who last changed motd, its open to abuse