Questions to the developers Winter 2016

Dear conquerors of the Star Conflict Universe!

This topic is designed to collect and organize the players’ questions towards the developers as well as their answers. In order to provide a better overview and easier search, this topics’ priority will be focused on game related content in January.

Answers are usually given daily on weekdays. Developers will read all questions, but questions which are not clearly defined, which are obviously stupid, which are lying on the “surface”, or which violate the rules of the forum, will be ignored and deleted.

How to ask questions:
Formulate your questions as clear as possible. Try to ask only important questions. Use the search function before asking any questions, some questions may have already been answered.

The following rules apply to this thread:
1. Posts that do not contain any game related questions will be deleted.
2. This thread is not for suggestions. Any suggestion posted in this thread will be deleted.
3. Any discussion in this subject will be considered as flame and offtopic and will be punished appropriately.
4. The questions are asked towards the game developers and therefore only they can respond.
5. The thread will be cleaned at least once a week. This means that all player posts will be removed and the questions will be added to the developers answers as a quote.

Ok,will Hara every new destroyer come with different specmods and passive mods?

Will ellydium corp get their own station in the upcomming update? If yes, will we get new map connected with the levi system? Will new classes of ships/faction appear at the same time? And finaly, will SC get a story mode or campain? Thx, and sry for my Bad english ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Will we have destroyers that aren’t of the suppressor class? 

We already got “engineers” destroyers, that spawn repair/attack drones and static shield. 

Now we need LRD, long range destroyers. 

1. Why was neodium choosen as material(name and function-wise)?
  2. Why was berrylium choosen as material(name and function-wise)?
  3. Why was electrum choosen as material(name and function-wise)?
  4. How will the droprate of electrum be in OS?
    I ask because you need over 720 ore to make 1! r14 destroyer, not to speak about the other two.

When do ya’ll reckon the next two rank 14 Destroyers will be released? Empire and Jericho? How far apart and in what order? Thank You

I’d like to ask the designers: would you make the special Sword S diffusion main module go onto all Jericho command ships once a player obtains it? Getting it is an incredibly hefty undertaking for it to be on only one ship.

What will happen with the destructible modules on ships idea? That voting in the past killed it?

Will be the laboratory available in the new year?

13 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Mus be photoshopped.

Nope I have those items too.

Are there any plans to keep making pve missions worse?

What happened to the rewards listed here ?

The board has been silently modified, why did we passed from 315 (4th october isn’t on screen, it was 5 electrum) to  270 Electrum without any warning on the modification ?

(this picture has been taken from original post before the modification)

57fd34441d2af_Sanstitre.png.c0f4b230b685d1fbf02060f75b00f314.png

Suddenly coming out of nowhere with basically an “Oh, by the way we forgot to mention that the internal structures you’ve been able to make until now were all Sirius only and wont work on any other destroyer” felt a lot like a back-stab to people who’d been pre-making them out of fear they would pull a neodium plate and enriched berrylium, and start costing significantly more than their original price. Myself included. Would it be possible for those of us to have a way of getting back the materials we put into structures that are basically useless to us now? Such as something along the lines of an “Internal structures reconfiguration kit” that can be made to turn structures meant for one destroyer into those meant for another? As long as the kit uses less electrum than the structures they would be worth using to most people, especially since there was no prior warning of the update that made each destroyer have unique structures. Also, the update mentioned the need for a Shipyard Activator to make the jericho destroyer Tyrant, but references to what exactly the activator is or how it is acquired are not mentioned, nor is it mentioned how it is used or if multiple activators are needed. So what is it, how do we get it, and how many do we need?

6 hours ago, Incarceron said:

Suddenly coming out of nowhere with basically an “Oh, by the way we forgot to mention that the internal structures you’ve been able to make until now were all Sirius only and wont work on any other destroyer” felt a lot like a back-stab to people who’d been pre-making them out of fear they would pull a neodium plate and enriched berrylium, and start costing significantly more than their original price. Myself included. Would it be possible for those of us to have a way of getting back the materials we put into structures that are basically useless to us now? Such as something along the lines of an “Internal structures reconfiguration kit” that can be made to turn structures meant for one destroyer into those meant for another? As long as the kit uses less electrum than the structures they would be worth using to most people, especially since there was no prior warning of the update that made each destroyer have unique structures. Also, the update mentioned the need for a Shipyard Activator to make the jericho destroyer Tyrant, but references to what exactly the activator is or how it is acquired are not mentioned, nor is it mentioned how it is used or if multiple activators are needed. So what is it, how do we get it, and how many do we need?

http://star-conflict.com/en/news/949-tyrant-production-en

Why do you keep nerfing things?

Examples: Crystal plates have lower resistance, gthardu has lower damage and higher spread, tempest now sprays rockets everywhere instead of in a nice little column, PvE gets worse with each update, new ships are nearly impossible to get without payment, etc etc etc etc etc. This is not a good trend. Continuing to add new resources is an awful idea. It is not needed in any aspect. The only reason for you to say it is “needed” is because your boss just said that they wanted more money.

“All needed resources will be available during event missions. And for now there’ll be tasks for 5 days available. It means that you can complete 5 tasks in 1 day, and miss one or 2 days without any lost rewards)” - CinnamonFake

Are the tasks been given like this right now?

I completed some tasks, one gave me 10 impure Nd and the other one gave me 5 Electrum and 5 Jericho Special chips, both from the Broker but was just one task…  

Is there something wrong or is it too early? 

Why the alien interceptor weapon Sk’rah top firerate cant be increased? its fixed at 600 rounds/min.

Will be possibility to sell premium ships in near future?

If not, then why?

will the r14 destroyers become available to build again later for those who do no not have the relevant materials at present (the special internal structures needed are not the only parts required)?

question 1:

when can we use VIVE to play the game? any ETA for it?

question 2:

when can we have T5 coop? as a pve player, i really need that.

thanks.

What happened to the way the Pumpkin paint looked on Acid Hydra and the Anniversary preset used to look on Alligator Mk.II? Will they come back in some form or other for these ships or some other ships as well perhaps?