Questions to the developers Winter 2016

I have been sending the Archon with Gage while also doing Broker tasks, 20 electrum in total, a day. I may have enough resources for the 3 SDS that T5 dessies demand, but the requirements for the DCS, which is 3 of them, need 100 JDA chips for each (300) in total)… doing the Broker tasks alone gives 5 JDA chips per task, on 20 days, its 100 JDA chips, but in order to really get enough resources, I’d need a rank 11 destroyer, which, sending it, I have been told I can get 5 JDA chips… sending it 20 times will give me another 100 JDA chips in total… so I’d have 200/300 JDA chips… is it just me or are we gonna run short on those? BTW I’m already giving up, just too much materials for it. Having a rank 11 destroyer and a r8 destroyer seems  MANDATORY  to get enough resources to build the Tyrant, and even with that, Im looking at a 200/300 JDA chips… the only way would be to buy materials. But the container for Elite destroyers is mixed up with materials I really do not need (electrum)… I’d buy them just to try if I get enough JDA chips, but Im not sure of how many JDA chips I will get from it, since its mixed (x5 guarantees 5 JDA chips, but… that’s it??) 

• Are there really enough materials?

• Will the ‘Elite Destroyer Parts’ container be separated into Electrum Container and ‘Jericho Destroyer Parts’ or something like that? 

• Do we need both, rank 8 and rank 11 destroyers to actually be able to complete Tyrant’s construction?

… I hope they come back soon, will have materials and parts ready, but will try hard to get the most out of the missions… 

Will there ever be an undo button for when you accidentally craft wrong item. Ex. Someone in my corp wanted to craft the new alien weapon for his r11 destroyer and by mistake crafted the r8 instead. A simple undo would have been ideal here due to human beings make mistakes.

Not sure about exploiting something like that but I’m in favor of it although I don’t think ive made any mistakes like that minus the time that I built r8 archon and forgot to change 1 thing before I built it costing me another *insert price here*.

Oh and also a try before you buy thing for custom map or videos in game of how something works would be great too. The new alien weapons to many were a let down and I built the dag’t’nith and never use it, just a total waste of crystals.

When I can’t play now, will I be able to build R14 destroyers in the future, will they be available to the players in the future?

is there going to be a rebalance of loot from missions? many of the resources we used to get from salvaging such as computer chips are now scarce unless you want to spend copious amounts of time in open space. Not that i am against OS farming but for the first time since i started playing i am running out of materials and i don’t have as much time anymore to farm. i like the new system for upgrading modules and weapons but am getting frustrated by the lack of materials needed to make ship parts especially now when i want to make an r14 destroyer but find myself unable to make the ship modules as the changes were brought in just after i made a secret project ship.

When will we be able to loot live crystal ? 

Is this a bug or intended?

screenshot-161103-211757.jpg.f59f6aabef03536faf84d04f00e93784.jpg

when will you put the laboratory into use? 

The voice actress for the incoming missile warning sounds very familiar. Is that Carole Ruggier?

When are we going to see pirate/cyber/cartel destroyers in open space? 

Serious question: Which is the amount of dedotated wam the server has?(the game server of course)

I have a question regarding the new r14 destroyers… Once those “events” where we can build only one of them at the time are closed, will it still be possible to build a random one on our own ?

Just taking an example: I wanted the federation “Sirius” flagship, but unfortunately i wasn’t unable to play often when it was available, and so was unable to gather all the required materials. Once the “Empire-Destroyer-Period” is over, will all the 3 destroyers be available again for building (without the rare-materials-rewarding-missions of course) ?

When the Sirius was released the Nightingale came with it, they were on the login screen side by side. Now with the Tyrant out and both the Sirius and Nightingale gone, there appears to be a fighter of some kind next to the Tyrant on the login screen, said fighter was until recently also on the pictures of the Tyrant in the “Special” tab of the special menu, now it is only on the login screen. Will this fighter ever be released like the Nightingale was, or is it just decoration?

Hey again.

i just take a look back in this topic, and so noticed that I’m appearently not the only one who asked for the r14 destroyers to be available on long-term… So just in case that those one’s may NOT be available after New Year… What is supposed to happen to all the ressources (actually only elektrum concerned, but that’s already rare enough) we’ve gathered to try to build those ships ?

Or, in case that such a question might not be solved for now, what could possibly happen with such ressources ?

Exchanged for GS’s ? Credits ? Or other ressources ?

1. Why do you insist on making the better mission loot rewards only obtainable if flying max synergy ships? I can see no benefit to the player, only for this to be a way to encourage people to buy premium ships, and get them to use the paid synergy transfer service. You still only have just a chance of getting such items, even if all four slots have the same rank of max synergy ship I get mostly credit rewards, and I absolutely hate playing with a bunch of ships I consider to be “done” when I have so many more to level up yet.

2. Why not let us complete scaled loyalty contracts at about any ship rank as before? Now I can only do them with rank 13+ ships, but I’m currently levelling lower ranked ships, so contracts are useless to me, and surely most wouldn’t level up all the ships at a rank before moving on, so most would be in the same position as me eventually, and for some time.

3. Why was the number of raw destroyer materials required to make a processed destroyer material increased by multiple times of what it used to be, or at all? It used to be that open space was a fair, but slow way to get those materials, now it’s all but a waste of time to even try, especially for Ber given its excessive rarity (I’m lucky to get one unit or raw Ber per hour of farming). Feels like the odds of getting a processed destroyer part in OS was reduced at the time of that change as well. If the response is something like “don’t worry, changes to OS are coming” then why was that change to the unit requirements made so very long before those still forthcoming OS changes?

4. Why was the volume of Mono Crystals gained in OS missions reduced when you keep adding more things to make which use them? SC league is out of the question for people like me, as I play lone wolf, and don’t like PvP. As mentioned I’m dead set against flying max synergy ships for just a chance at better rewards, so for people like me, this was nothing but a reduction in gains, when at the same time I need more of them than before. Why hurt those that like one game mode, just because those resources were put in other game modes as well?

5. Why are your “events” so long lately? Events in most games last a few days (weekend events) to a few weeks, the last couple here have lasted a few months, causing them to quickly feel like a new daily chore, not an event.

6. Why weren’t all the rank 14 destroyers released at the same time, so we could see what they are like, get all the materials from the event, and pick the one, or more we want to make?

7. Why was the Jericho destroyer event phase three weeks, while the other two are four weeks long?

8. What is with this obsession to remove new items/ships from production for an undisclosed period of time shortly after their release, what benefit is there in that to the player? Wouldn’t being able to get access to them more easily if you were there for the release event be enough? This method is especially harmful to new players which lacked the capacity to even do the event task at the time (with gains as they are, good luck getting a R14 destroyer if you missed the event). It also would put those that were able to get them at an advantage, and therefore only hurt balancing, so seems like an all around bad idea.

The last R14 destroyer is here and a new “revolutionary” patch is coming. Are we going to need monocrystals for the new patch? Or can we spend them freely in this destroyer.

will we get more “deep space” systeme in the up comming update?

something like this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/df/3f/56/df3f56f28197df1ed9d9742f94d0a924.jpg

base on i already got all dlces from the game store…what will happen if i buy the dlc from steam?

Will the new faction have standard ships or require a special resource/currency?

On 23.11.2016 at 1:55 AM, Phoenix_Shi said:

Why do you insist on making the better mission loot rewards only obtainable if flying max synergy ships?

If you’ve just opened r8 ship and started to gather destroyer parts in loot, it will be suprisingly easy. Max ships of certain ranks gives us the option to put all reward’s resources into the different places, for pilots to farm what they want. Untill we will manage to develop the system with choosable rewards. Also maxed ship is more prepared for fights then fresh one.

Why not let us complete scaled loyalty contracts at about any ship rank as before?

We’re working on it. This probably will be like choosing your prefered rank loyalty contracts for a day.

Why was the number of raw destroyer materials required to make a processed destroyer material increased by multiple times of what it used to be, or at all?

If you mean before patch 1.3.4? To make those resources available in PvP, PvE and Co-op Trophy Search. And it still remains in OS. When something incresed, something else somewhere should be decreased.

Why was the volume of Mono Crystals gained in OS missions reduced when you keep adding more things to make which use them?

Same with monocrystalls. Check out patch 1.3.4 and it’s discussion, it was explaned there pretty much.

Why are your “events” so long lately?

We have long running events. It helps to give long running tasks, connected with each other and with the way the game’s going. Like Alien research event and future Big Update. Short event are also available if we’ll have a time.

Why weren’t all the rank 14 destroyers released at the same time

We did this before. Now we decided to try another way, it’s all about experiments. Besides this destroyers are really big deal, more unique.

Why was the Jericho destroyer event phase three weeks, while the other two are four weeks long?

Changes in schedule, due to next big update coming.

What is with this obsession to remove new items/ships from production for an undisclosed period of time shortly after their release

The player who complete event and get this reward gets a unique exclusive ship or item. It reminds him and everyone around that he earned it hard, and not everybody managed to do that. He has a special thing. It’s like with Alien coating, some ppl have it, but I’ve read a lot messages about bringing it back for the last half of the year.

11 hours ago, Savanna said:

base on i already got all dlces from the game store…what will happen if i buy the dlc from steam?

It’ different platforms, but the same items, maybe with different complectations and other little differences. You will buy the thing twice in this case. Like buyng one game pruduct on xbox and playstation, double paying.

2 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Will the new faction have standard ships or require a special resource/currency?

Too early for that to announce. Wait untill December 20. I hope you have some living crystals left ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)