Questions to the developers Spring 2017

Will we ever see future adjustments on Destroyers?

On 07.04.2017 at 4:19 PM, TheShooter36 said:

Will we ever see future adjustments on Destroyers?

It depends on what did you mean by future adjustments) There will be more modules for this ships role, more unique ones as well

What is the end goal with trading? What commodities will end up being possible to trade, and which are out of the question?

I can see demand for r14 Destroyer parts going through the roof if those are introduced again with trade enabled for their special components, including electrum and beryllium

When can we expect to see massive - and I mean not little - nerfs to the Dart and Gargoyle?

Will collision damage be reverted? It’s extremely terrible for high ping international gameplay.

Why is there a trading limit ?
Can we think about removing it for users with a license or owning a DLC ?

And same question, but with trading taxes instead.

1/ A year back we’ve got a event of concept art for destroyers, my question is do we have any chance to see any of these or something close to it implemented ?

2/ will we get a new class of destroyer or more of them (new model and why not different spec) in the future and not only the ellidium dessy?

3/ will we get more weapon and module for destroyers any time soon?

4/ when the isotope harvester will be buffed (dmg, range, reload speed) and so goes the destroyer attack drone ( i was thinking about a active mode for it that allow us to choose the firing range)

5/ will we get more turret type for destroyers ?

6/ i just found this while chilling: https://www.artstation.com/artist/deniboy

some of them are real concept that we’ve got but some look damn cool and i was wondering if we’ll got them any time soon ? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) (pls say yes ^^)

On 16.04.2017 at 6:39 AM, EndeavSTEEL said:

1/ A year back we’ve got a event of concept art for destroyers, my question is do we have any chance to see any of these or something close to it implemented ?

All design concepts are going through long process of preparations before implementing, including fitting design in our tech limitations. Basicly it’s not possible to implement the whole model, but it’s possible to use cool elements from your designs in ours.

2/ will we get a new class of destroyer or more of them (new model and why not different spec) in the future and not only the ellidium dessy?

For now we’re concentrated on Ellydium technologies, but will be doing some other new ships from time to time, if their idea will be really original. We’ve just prepared a couple for the next updates)

3/ will we get more weapon and module for destroyers any time soon?

There will be new equipment for the destroyers, when Ellydium one appear.

4/ when the isotope harvester will be buffed (dmg, range, reload speed) and so goes the destroyer attack drone ( i was thinking about a active mode for it that allow us to choose the firing range)

We do buffs or nerfs on modules when it’s stated in the feedback or if they don’t fit into the new statistic tables. We will take a look on that.

5/ will we get more turret type for destroyers ?

No such plans for now, but it doesn’t mean it can’t happen)

6/ i just found this while chilling: https://www.artstation.com/artist/deniboy

some of them are real concept that we’ve got but some look damn cool and i was wondering if we’ll got them any time soon ? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) (pls say yes ^^)

This is one of our artists and it’s his page) you can see that every SC art has special SC and Gaijin label on it ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

2 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

We have no plans for changes in Dart and Gargoyle, after we put them on rank 11.

Would it be accurate to say you believe these ships are ‘balanced’?

Any plans to return loyalty to T4 prems, or is that for T5 ‘max rank’ prems only now too?

Would one be allowed to redistribute the String files of weapons or so in an chat parsing application for Star Conflict?

2 minutes ago, betatrash said:

[@TheDarkRedFox](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242418-thedarkredfox/) You can equip them on ships not in the hangar. Works the same. However, research is still a scam.

I don’t want to do a discussion here, so I’ll simply reformulate his question :

There are more and more items that you can equip on only one specific ship. 

Vigilant beam for example. 

So in the end, you can’t play vigilant and research vacuum, without using it. 

It there any plan to improve the research system? Like having a generic unplayable ship that can use all modules in the game, only for research purpose. 

[@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/) I couldn’t help but notice that you didn’t reply to one of my questions. Was this intentional, or a minor oversight?

On 4/17/2017 at 7:35 AM, betatrash said:

Would it be accurate to say you believe these ships are ‘balanced’?

edit: Reduced somewhat, still imbalanced…

I have another question actually:

When will Delta Caches (Cashes) be available? All next week? I thought they were on 4-week rotation, but that seems a bit out of the ordinary?

How often will they be available? 1 Delta Cache per month? 3 weeks have passed (3 cache rotations) and still not a single Delta?

Hi I have a question regarding trade will we be able to trade actual ships with other players instead of components to built them ?

All Elydium ships will be cabin based?
Will be some GM Hunt event in the future? I really liked those events.

Do you guys planned to add other potential ways to earn iridium ? That one is starting to become REALLY usefull… but also really rare, especially considering that ALL the upcoming Ellydium ships may use the iridium-crate system… Not to mention all the blueprints’n’modules stuff…

[@betatrash](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242554-betatrash/)I mean other ways to EARN iridium, not to BUY some… useless cause I’m not spending money on that, speaking about assignments, tasks, missions… or maybe that new loot system is also working about it ?

BTW… when can we (approximately) expect that new loot system to be released ?

What was the reasoning for the change to monocrystals? They do not appear to do anything differently and the conversion was 1/1, so tacking on the “Enriched” and a picture change seem a but pointless.

Would it be possible to make the trade system more like Runescape and less like Warframe? Sellers post items for desired price, buyers type in what they want and a price range, then pick a seller from a list? It’s great to sell excess from “random” pack drops like the Tai’Kin hourly missions, but sitting spamming the same WTS, or WTB message until someone relevant sees it is time consuming for everyone, not to mention the massive amount of chat bots that have appeared and spam PMs for websites selling GS at well below real prices. You can report them but 20 minutes after it gets banned another will just take its place.

Why all alien weapons projectiles are green light? That’s a stereotype.

This may seem a bit odd, but why Is the Spiral an engineer and the Endeavour a guard? The Spiral looks based on a Scram jet fighter design, but the Endeavour is clearly based on the Space Shuttle, which was mostly used for placing and maintaining satellites. Their inspirations just seem to be a bit backwards from their in game roles.

Why Long Range frigate uses 6 weapons? This frigate has huge DPS advantage against other frigates. Make all frigates use 6 weapons or make Long Range frigate uses 4 weapons.

I understand the following concept for this type of game: “To remove the grind is to remove the game”

Pay to progress or work to progress, but there is one thing where that is not feasible and that is making the special modules for destroyers.

As it is you must fight not one but two slot machines (hoping the correct box drops in trophy search, and then hoping that box contains the part you need).

Apparently, in the past, one could get the special destroyer modules some other way than relying on the malevolent forces of the random number generator.

My questions are as follows: Why must I suffer so much? Do you intend to leave this particular aspect of the game as is? It doesn’t need to be easy, it doesn’t need to be cheap, but it does need to be reasonable.

Forgot a question: When will r14 destroyers come back?