Questions to the developers Spring 2017

Dear conquerors of the Star Conflict Universe!

This topic is designed to collect and organize the players’ questions towards the developers as well as their answers. In order to provide a better overview and easier search, this topics’ priority will be focused on game related content in Spring.

Answers are usually given daily on weekdays. Developers will read all questions, but questions which are not clearly defined, which are obviously stupid, which are lying on the “surface”, or which violate the rules of the forum, will be ignored and deleted.

How to ask questions:
Formulate your questions as clear as possible. Try to ask only important questions. Use the search function before asking any questions, some questions may have already been answered.

The following rules apply to this thread:
1. Posts that do not contain any game related questions will be deleted.
2. This thread is not for suggestions. Any suggestion posted in this thread will be deleted.
3. Any discussion in this subject will be considered as flame and offtopic and will be punished appropriately.
4. The questions are asked towards the game developers and therefore only they can respond.
5. The thread will be cleaned at least once a week. This means that all player posts will be removed and the questions will be added to the developers answers as a quote.

will us able to see pilots on their seats or the ships will be still controlled remotely?

Will we get new medals?

I find a problem in the progression from a Rank 8 Destroyer to a Rank 11.
Now that i have a Rank 8 Destroyer i don’t really have any use for it in PvE because i can only have a chance at looting Neodium, surely it makes sense to use my Rank 8 Destroyer to help me get a Rank 11 one?

Q: Would it be possible to allow Rank 8 Destroyers ONLY for use in any PvE Missions above Rank 8 and be able to obtain Beryllium if you have another full synergy Rank 11 ship in your garage?

1)Can we see in the future a small version of singularity cannon for interceptors?

2)Something in program about collision revamp?

3)When can we have a real nerf on thark’th cannon/combat recostructor?

4)The date of the next patch(trading or alien recon)

5)How do they work exactly the League points system?

5)Something in program about stingray rank change?

Will there be another wave of T14 destroyers made available to players at some point?

Why isn’t the OBT pattern free? it should be. )))

I wanna flaunt the fact that I play since 2013.

Edit: Also, why isn’t it available for all ships?

The rather unimportance of the 3 factions was announced in the blog.

Q: Will the faction model be removed for end game / skilled players > rank9 ? It makes little sense to hop from station to station just to do my daylies (monocrystall missions).

Q: Will we get a missions/assignments market coupled loose from factions’ stations?

New market upcoming, private storage hangars for us players/miners:

Q:  Will we get a pirate base in centre of space map (Fort Muerto)?

Q:  Will we see little standard hangars for players pinned to variable places on the star map (on personal choice, e.g. Ice Pits)?

Special Project ships:

Q: Will we see some revamp of the Special Project ships, too? They seem a bit neglected (Would love to see the Phoenix drones reappear for: Octopus, Naga, Minotaurus)

They are nice and real gems, they would deserve some love!

Why does some PVP maps have a max rank limitation ? I understand that some maps have a minimum rank, to not overload new players with thousands of maps.

But why don’t r15 have access to all maps ?

When am I getting my Hunter?

Will there be more role rework ? Most roles in game are quite old now, and would enjoy a rework. 

Is it intended that standard ships are weaker then special/ellydium/premium ships, or will they get a buff to put them on equal feet with the new content? 

Will we have more passive modifier such as Teleportation sphere? 

And if yes, will we be able to assign them to new keybinds ?

DEV`s there should be a “reverse” button for accidentally cancelled missions in game.well,because of this issue I lost about 150 X-crystals in overall. especially if you accidentally cancel it when you got score on mission: " kill 148/150 destroyers"  that is really annoying. !!! Can we have this “reverse” button??

On 08.03.2017 at 4:08 AM, Ogrande18O said:

1)Can we see in the future a small version of singularity cannon for interceptors?

No plans for that exactly, but we have some ideas for new weapons

Something in program about collision revamp?

Well, collision rewamp was just made) It actually make collision means something and encourage pilots for more accurate. There’s also a special implant to make shield gather this type of damage

When can we have a real nerf on thark’th cannon/combat recostructor?

Thar’Ga was recently on PT servers with some new changes. It may be not the last time though.

The date of the next patch(trading or alien recon)

end of March

How do they work exactly the League points system?

When the leaderboard starts from scratch, every team has the same points for every victory. Then, when Leaderboard is forming, one team gathers more points from victories under high placed teams. More mathces played and more wins made makes you go to the top.

Something in program about stingray rank change?

For now we have no plans to change something with Stingray

On 12.03.2017 at 2:55 AM, avarshina said:

Will the faction model be removed for end game / skilled players > rank9 ? It makes little sense to hop from station to station just to do my daylies (monocrystall missions).

When mission in contracts system will be reworked, a lot of things will change, including station traveling. We’re working on that. 

Will we get a missions/assignments market coupled loose from factions’ stations?

We have plans to separate facton missions from exact stations in the future. So, looks like yes)

Will we get a pirate base in centre of space map (Fort Muerto)?

No plans for now

Will we see little standard hangars for players pinned to variable places on the star map (on personal choice, e.g. Ice Pits)?

We will see a lot of new stations in new OS. In old OS there will be no such chages for now.

Will we see some revamp of the Special Project ships, too?

In time there will be rework there as well.

Hi, I just read the patch notes and we will not be able to find any resources to build destroyers through trophy search.

My question is simple, what is the current process someone would have to go through now in order to find, or manufacture the resources to build a destroyer? Where can we find these resources?

How’s the OS rework going? can we have some news on it, maybe “we have bugs and it will be delayed” or something like that? No specifics because there’s always a kid who can’t handle cut content.

Why do you keep closing the patch thread ?

For instance, the 1.4.2 patch thread hasn’t even been open for a week that it is already closed. In a single week, how can you expect to have proper return from players on a new feature as big as Trading ?

sXtjZgT.png

There’s a slight misunderstanding here. I’m not talking about PvE. I’m talking about Player vs Player maps.

Some maps are available to t3 but not to t5.

Why ?

I’m curious about the tempest launcher. How does it work with his target shooting?

I’m asking, because the Hud show for example one time 10 targets(which would fit perfect for 2 missiles *10 target = all 20) so I start shooting(using) the module, but after a few seconds it’s then 11/9. What happen?

Will still all previous 10 locked targets get the 2 missiles(in case of 9 after one leave the range of 5km) or will it just shoot the remaining 9 and 2 missiles go off w/o any target?
Will 11 targets get hit(in case of 11 while firing) meaning 9*2 and 2*1 missiles per target if one additional target enter range of the module while firing?

Maybe short: What happen if target(s) enter/leave while firing? Will they get shot too/not/depend what happen?

Will there be any future changes that you predict will have a negative impact on the active player base as seen many times before?

Are there any features adding/removing that you think is going to hurt the game on the short run, or possibly on the long as well?

Now you know what makes your players frustrated. I just want to know if you have something planned that might trigger similar reactions?

Or is much of it guessing/testing?

The questions are to see your experience in gauging what positive/negative responses the changes will make. To a user of the game this means we can be confident that you know what you are doing.

When can we expect new premium ships reworks and witch one have you planned to do?