Questions to the developers of Star Conflict Summer 2016

On 7/18/2016 at 10:11 PM, CinnamonFake said:

GS booster is not possible in the game, it’s premium currensy and can not be earned in ussual battles.

Allow me to say what I actually meant - 

Will there be a Credit Boosting Booster that costs GS to use? (yes, I do want this for allies and myself)

47 minutes ago, WolfKhan said:

Allow me to say what I actually meant - 

Will there be a Credit Boosting Booster that costs GS to use? (yes, I do want this for allies and myself)

By the way, Premium license is a kind of a great credit booster, as well as a booster for other things)

On 19/07/2016 at 9:47 AM, CinnamonFake said:

It’s not locked) In Star Conflict we’re using payment for paintjob.

I was talking about like the alien scheme. You pay it once (real money of course), and have it forever. 

Paintjob right now is pay everytime you want to apply a specific color. 

So I was asking if there were any way to get those colors unlocked forever (via a DLC or a much higher price for example).  

Are you going to set profanity filter to censor other languages?

Will the fourth stage of alien research be the energy module, or will it be something different?

When do you expect the final alien event to be over?

What was the content of the micro-patch two days ago and the micro-patch yesterday?
Are you introducing a black-hole/huge gravity anomaly/thingie/artefact in OS? (if needed/wanted I can even create a suggestion topic for this)
I’m blind or are there no suns(except the mini-suns-anomalies/artefacts) in the system? Where does this brightness come from? Are you introducing real suns in the systems(with even different categories of them)? (if needed/wanted I can even create a suggestion topic for this)
Are the artefacts being researched?
Do the factions have disclosed the beacon-mechanics of the cyber/aliens? If yes, will they build one in leviathan to locate where its position/system lie? (it doesn’t seem to be determined yet)

Dear DEV. im playing this game from pretty 6 month. i am playing from SEA region. but when ever i manually select region like to play in Open space why it does always pretty much goes to Europ region or US… even if i select russia its goto EUROP 90% time… why should i play on other side of the world server? when my ping is 500-13k sometimes :confused: please give a solution to play at least in russia wher i can get ping min of 290 ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) am not asking for SEA region but please do something or give me some clue what should i do T_T i cant play os neither pvp pve with this ping. if its russia i can pretty much play … i dont wanna play europ server T_T

Does the signature masking and weapon system inhibitor work to basically add extra resistance points against enemy damage, or do they really take down Enemy damage by their respective percentages as described? For instance, 38% enemy damage reduction from a weapons system inhibitor, does it increase resistance points by a simple volume worth of 38% (38 resists) or does it literally take down enemy damage by an actual 38%, or 18% for the signature masking?

The following rules apply to this thread:
3. Any discussion in this subject will be considered as flame and offtopic and will be punished appropriately.
4. The questions are asked towards the game developers and therefore only they can respond.

Is the new shipwreck model of the destroyers the Federation Rank 14 destroyer?

Was the previous shipwreck model of a destroyed Jericho rank 14 destroyer?

Will the new “Profanity” filter ever be taken down? Or at least be made to only apply to the language of the user it is applying to? 

It is REALLY annoying to try to talk to someone but be unable to because a non-profanity word is incorrectly labeled as such (computer, massive, etc…), while profanities from our own language fly right through. We are forced to sort through our attempted sentence while the person on the other end thinks we’re crazy as we throw out random words to see what was banned. 

Why not just bring back the original version that replaced each letter of a “profanity” with *** and leave the rest of the sentence up, it isn’t any harder. And if you do that you might as well bring back the option to disable the filter entirely. Some of us genuinely don’t care when an immature player spams profanity, most of us laugh at them anyway.

Will there be some way to disable the profanity filter in options? 

And is it possible to only hide the insult, not every words that contains this specific word? 

Like banning computer because of the French insult it contains? 

Also :

Can we have a “free aim toggle” button ?

And why does the camera rotate in free aim when using the roll button (when nothing else does) ? Because it makes the roll absolutely horrible to use in free aim mode.

How can I log in with my Steam account? I’ve used my Steam account to log in for years and used the steam store to buy some of the DLC, but now Steam wont interact with SC at all, trying to get GS opens internet explorer, i have to use an email i haven’t touched in years to log in, what is going on and can i change it back?

On 03.08.2016 at 3:26 AM, WolfKhanGeneral said:

Does the signature masking and weapon system inhibitor work to basically add extra resistance points against enemy damage, or do they really take down Enemy damage by their respective percentages as described? For instance, 38% enemy damage reduction from a weapons system inhibitor, does it increase resistance points by a simple volume worth of 38% (38 resists) or does it literally take down enemy damage by an actual 38%, or 18% for the signature masking?

it’s working for raw incoming damage, before calculating with resistance and everything.

On 05.08.2016 at 6:21 AM, TheDerpNukem said:

Is the new shipwreck model of the destroyers the Federation Rank 14 destroyer?

Was the previous shipwreck model of a destroyed Jericho rank 14 destroyer?

The models for new destroyers are not ready completely, so it’s just the rumor I guess)

On 14.08.2016 at 9:32 AM, Incarceron said:

Will the new “Profanity” filter ever be taken down? Or at least be made to only apply to the language of the user it is applying to? 

It is REALLY annoying to try to talk to someone but be unable to because a non-profanity word is incorrectly labeled as such (computer, massive, etc…), while profanities from our own language fly right through. We are forced to sort through our attempted sentence while the person on the other end thinks we’re crazy as we throw out random words to see what was banned. 

Why not just bring back the original version that replaced each letter of a “profanity” with *** and leave the rest of the sentence up, it isn’t any harder. And if you do that you might as well bring back the option to disable the filter entirely. Some of us genuinely don’t care when an immature player spams profanity, most of us laugh at them anyway.

Profanity filter will be completely updated with the new Patch very soon. And should be working fine from then) Also bug with “wrong person warnings” will be removed

On 14.08.2016 at 4:54 PM, Swifter43021 said:

Also :

Can we have a “free aim toggle” button ?

And why does the camera rotate in free aim when using the roll button (when nothing else does) ? Because it makes the roll absolutely horrible to use in free aim mode.

You mean this one, in keybinds’ overview secton? 2fc24ca95c090b55fb4559078753.png

About rolling. It will make fast ships incredibly hard to kill.  By the way, the similar way of controls can be adjusted using joystick and “turn” buttons, which can give advantage in manuevrability.

11 hours ago, Incarceron said:

How can I log in with my Steam account? I’ve used my Steam account to log in for years and used the steam store to buy some of the DLC, but now Steam wont interact with SC at all, trying to get GS opens internet explorer, i have to use an email i haven’t touched in years to log in, what is going on and can i change it back?

I think this can be solved with Gaijin Support, feel free to fill a ticket https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us

Is there any plans to put excessive free synergy to a good use?

CinnamonFake (Posted Monday at 02:41 PM)
Increasing of synergy level of any owned ship is pretty good)

I can’t. Leveled all my ships… I wasn’t supposed to?))

Do we have any approximate dates for the rank 14 destroyers? Something as broad as within the next couple months would be fine

Since Star Conflict is now on Arc as well as Steam, and since there are promo’s for Steam, how about for Arc?  Maybe using the Arc point system, that Arc has in place for playing this and other games would be an idea to consider.

I know that several people, including me, have asked this before, but will the profanity filter be fixed at some point? The name of the rank 8 Jericho covert op interceptor Ricasso is one of the words banned in English chat. It seems like a bit of a problem, and it really does not need to be.