Questions to the developers of Star Conflict Summer 2016

Yeah there is a problem with audio crackling when game minimised and “dxgkrnl.sys” giving high DPC latency. Also has an issue with hdmi audio and my 2nd monitor.

A question (that may already have been answered) : Will there be new alien ships and a rework of the Open Space component?

What are those anomalies in certain sectors(for example in Water Harvest the blue bubble dealing kinetic damage or the mini-sun in a Jericho sector dealing thermal damage/lethal damge)? Also named as/source?
Will you introduce more of those?
Are you introduce new jumpgates/own created rifts for jumping?

In open space, what do the alien drone warnings mean? I think they say something about alien drone arrival and alien drone lost. It’s across-the-screen text. I see it so rarely, I don’t get much of a chance to figure out what it is.

What was the content of yesterday’s micropatch?
Are you introducing mk5 for ship modifier slots?

On 23.06.2016 at 7:33 PM, Lord_Xenon said:

Is it true, that the new(second phase) alien weapon will deal kinetic damage?
Will you implement that we can destroy the balls in biomorphs/alien ships like we can do it with destroyer modules?

It’ll be a thermal damage. We have no plans for implementing partial destruction for current Alien ships, for the future maybe ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

On 24.06.2016 at 8:31 PM, AdamWest said:

Since open-space has been propagated to North American servers, I have noticed a drastic decrease in solo and squad PVP games in North America.  Will this get addressed ?  Are you looking to add more compute from Softlayer in your Dallas site nodes?  or turn back up your Houston site nodes ?

I have also experienced creating custom battles I do not get a single US game even though it has been specifically selected.

Second last,  I have noticed that node03sl-us.star-conflict.com no longer responds leaving only node01 and node4 active in NA.  Is there a plan to increase availablity to NA PVP games specifically in NA game prime times ? 

We’re working under NA player base right now. Thinking about server improvements, advertisements and some other things ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

On 25.06.2016 at 11:27 PM, Dazarco said:

What is the count for each suppressor that players have manufactured? Invincible, Procyon, Archon, Brave, Antares and Sibyl.

What logs or other info do I extract and include for a bug report on a frames per second issue and audio crackle?

I didn’t got your first question, but for the last one - you better attach all required logs. There’re will be no excess.

On 26.06.2016 at 9:21 PM, RennieAshII said:

A question (that may already have been answered) : Will there be new alien ships and a rework of the Open Space component?

It may happen in the future, but we’re not working under it right now.

On 28.06.2016 at 3:03 PM, Lord_Xenon said:

What are those anomalies in certain sectors(for example in Water Harvest the blue bubble dealing kinetic damage or the mini-sun in a Jericho sector dealing thermal damage/lethal damge)? Also named as/source?
Will you introduce more of those?
Are you introduce new jumpgates/own created rifts for jumping?

This is exactly as you said - animalies, pieces of old technology, but still working in their own way. We like to make them on some areas, so, it may be more in the future.

There’re some inactive gates in OS. Someday it may be active again.

On 01.07.2016 at 2:40 PM, Lord_Xenon said:

What was the content of yesterday’s micropatch?
Are you introducing mk5 for ship modifier slots?

Fixes in the game client. Btw, new patch should be on Thursday

Any news on a way to permanently unlock a sticker/color? 

What is the kinetic weapon eugene referring in his second letter according to the explanation of his friend Yusuf and when will it be implemented as according to your words it isn’t the second phase weapon?
And why is the second cryptogram not public visible?

Will the archelon get a exclusive weapon system? Cause as read in another topic every ship will be reworked with new module and weapon i wonder if it’s still possible to get something new for this guard

Will the Age of Empires Season have a trailer like the Season 2. Dreadnoughts? And will be released at 1.4.x or not?

Does the GS booster ‘Tactical Firmware’ stack? 

Will there be a credit boosting GS booster in the future for both self and allies, and will the one effecting allies also stack as well?

Building Dreadnought - No cancel button when you click wrong

Hello Developers,

we are a new german corporation, and are building the Dreadnought. We want to play T3, and are building the T3 weapons actually.

Unfortunatelly there is no explanation, and no info how to do this in the hangar.

I klicked the button “Upgrade” only to see what i can do with the plasmaturret (i thought upgrade from Mk 1 to Mk 2, and expectet a window with infos to this), and…

…no window, but the building started immediately at costs of 25.000 Iridium.

Problems:

• no explanation

• no information what happens by leftklick on upgrades

• no query window / check window

• NO CANCEL BUTTON

• no standardized uprade process in the game (by upgrading other weapons or modules for ships, there is allways a query window, so i explained it also by upgrades of the dread)

Please guys, contakt me and cancel the started T4 upgrade we never need. We want to play the dreadnought, and want to finish it fast. Mates are hot to play it.

But this throws us back for WEEKS.

Thank you, that you can do this for a small german corporation.

TIP:

Copy the “Query Window” when we take weapons from ship A to ship B (see attachement), and paste it to the Dreadnought Builds.

And put in an cancel button, to be able to correct such an mistake.

25.000 iridium is a lot for a small corporation, we need four weeks to get it…only one click not on purpouse, and the catastrophy is perfect.

I’m not the only one, NASA said “we also fucked up…”

So please contact me, and cancel the started T4 Upgrade.

Wbr Lone

screenshot-160713-135458.jpg.631de9fca28edf8cc2d37b7485885969.jpg

Why can I no longer follow topics? I used to be able to follow entire folders and now I can’t…

Will the rank 14 destroyers launch within the ‘_Age of Destroyers’ _or will their deployment mark the end?

Will the Pirate or other special ships be getting redone any time soon? I really want my Sai to have a ramming spear.

After there seem to be some communication with Leviathan, will the communication be further developed/extended with the aliens?
Maybe even in the direction of truce? Or will one faction would even further promote the war of the aliens with an/the other faction(s)?
When will the alien sectors 4, 5 and 6 be disclosed/discovered?

Will the new “system takeover” module grant permanent control or only for a small time?

Okay because the discussion was recently closed:
When and WHY did you changed the animation of photon emitter(shooting animation/ball animation/explosion animation)?
And when and WHY did you changed the module shield havoc? It’s now sometimes barely visible.

One older question not answered ask from another user:
How many of each Procyon, Archon, Invincible, Brave, Antares and Sibyl were manufactured until now?

Why is the ‘Ellydium Outpost’ invincible(not the turret, but the platform itself)? Why can’t we(I) destroy/sabotage it/the project?

Why was the Leviathan Catacombs map removed from PvP/Tournament? It was such a beautiful map!(Of course not as I said it from begin it is trash from balancing part)

Why doesn’t intervene the other factions/pirates/Miss Summer/someone else in the Ellydium project in Leviathan? Such a project can’t be hide(especially with having help from mercenaries) from being becoming public?!

On 06.07.2016 at 3:27 AM, Swifter43021 said:

Any news on a way to permanently unlock a sticker/color? 

It’s not locked) In Star Conflict we’re using payment for paintjob.

On 06.07.2016 at 7:07 PM, Lord_Xenon said:

What is the kinetic weapon eugene referring in his second letter according to the explanation of his friend Yusuf and when will it be implemented as according to your words it isn’t the second phase weapon?
And why is the second cryptogram not public visible?

The time will come for a kinetic weapon as well. I don’t see second cryptogram either, maybe something happened during forum rebuild. But it can be found here http://steamcommunity.com/games/212070/announcements/detail/848182105443004167

On 07.07.2016 at 3:12 AM, EndeavSTEEL said:

Will the archelon get a exclusive weapon system? Cause as read in another topic every ship will be reworked with new module and weapon i wonder if it’s still possible to get something new for this guard

We have no plans for adding something exclusive for Archelon for now. It’s the new ship and it’s just arrived)

On 07.07.2016 at 10:27 PM, SirTapi said:

Will the Age of Empires Season have a trailer like the Season 2. Dreadnoughts? And will be released at 1.4.x or not?

Age of Empires?) You will find it out pretty soon, Autumn is coming)

On 13.07.2016 at 5:12 PM, _Lonewolf_ said:

Building Dreadnought - No cancel button when you click wrong

Ufortunately, an upgrade can not be undone due to our technical restrictions. But we will add more explanation on that, yes. Perhaps a warning window.

On 13.07.2016 at 6:14 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Why can I no longer follow topics? I used to be able to follow entire folders and now I can’t…

You mean, you don’t have this button on your interface? 02f9c268ddf4dc9655c925f76394.png 

Or it’s not working for you? Looks like a bug or something, PM me about this issue and we will figuire it out.

On 13.07.2016 at 7:01 PM, TheDerpNukem said:

Will the rank 14 destroyers launch within the ‘_Age of Destroyers’ _or will their deployment mark the end?

Within. Age of Destroyers introduced suppressor ship class, it was done) Maybe we will have a special event for them.

On 14.07.2016 at 7:34 PM, Lord_Xenon said:

After there seem to be some communication with Leviathan, will the communication be further developed/extended with the aliens?
Maybe even in the direction of truce? Or will one faction would even further promote the war of the aliens with an/the other faction(s)?
When will the alien sectors 4, 5 and 6 be disclosed/discovered?

Developing and extention of communication between ppl and Aliens is expected. Can not say any details there. Yet) 

On 17.07.2016 at 5:21 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Will the new “system takeover” module grant permanent control or only for a small time?

What is the system takeover module?

On 12.07.2016 at 11:39 AM, WolfKhan said:

Does the GS booster ‘Tactical Firmware’ stack? 

Will there be a credit boosting GS booster in the future for both self and allies, and will the one effecting allies also stack as well?

No they don’t stack together. GS booster is not possible in the game, it’s premium currensy and can not be earned in ussual battles.

Will we get new classe of destroyer or other ship in the future?