PvE ability to use all ships

There should be an option in case of death in a PvE mission to choose the next ship available in your slots instead of being dead for the entire game.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Genius Willy strikes again.

This will pretty much require to rework the difficulty of all missions.

This will pretty much require to rework the difficulty of all missions.

Uhm no. Please dont rework it, with this small change it will be okay for everybody and my soloing pve all day every day will finally end.

Uhm no. Please dont rework it, with this small change it will be okay for everybody and my soloing pve all day every day will finally end.

small change? hahaha you are just giving away 3 respawn choices, when before you had none without using duplicators. Certainly needs rework on balance to implement this.

small change? hahaha you are just giving away 3 respawn choices, when before you had none without using duplicators. Certainly needs rework on balance to implement this.

Ah well… something has to be done, the average Joe can’t survive even with 10 respawn choices but it could help to have more than one shot at a mission. 

Ah well… something has to be done, the average Joe can’t survive even with 10 respawn choices but it could help to have more than one shot at a mission. 

That goes to the vast topics regarding PVE difficulty. My opinion: T4-5 PVE is easy (i play 98% of my time with randoms) and shouldnt be easier, because bad players would not improve (they wouldnt even notice they have to improve). Playing along 1 or more skilled and properly fitted players makes PVE much more easy.

That goes to the vast topics regarding PVE difficulty. My opinion: T4-5 PVE is easy (i play 98% of my time with randoms) and shouldnt be easier, because bad players would not improve (they wouldnt even notice they have to improve). Playing along 1 or more skilled and properly fitted players makes PVE much more easy.

It is as it should be if you are indeed a good player, also i dont get those players playing pve and they know they suck but dont bring a duplicator, anyways, one more chance at least, a free respawn, ally free respawn, or choosing one more ship from your slots, simply one more chance for those who basically suck.

There should be an option in case of death in a PvE mission to choose the next ship available in your slots instead of being dead for the entire game.

Then random joe’s will rush forward. They will be killed more often because they can choose another ship, if that happens. I’m with Papitas, the best option for PVE are good teammates. Even better than duplicators or free resurrections.

Then random joe’s will rush forward. They will be killed more often because they can choose another ship, if that happens. I’m with Papitas, the best option for PVE are good teammates. Even better than duplicators or free resurrections.

I guess im the only one on this. 

I guess im the only one on this. 

Btw. I think making duplicators is not so difficult.

Btw. I think making duplicators is not so difficult.

I know, yet i see people in t4 and t5 without any all the time. Guess its just my luck…