Problems with current PvE missions

After recent PvE change, I found out several problems about current PvE state.

1. There should be MM in the PvE mission.

For example, I had a game ‘Captured Dreadnought’, and I was playing Recon, I don’t remember the exact level, but certainly under Lv10.

However, my teammate’s level was like Lv.15 / Lv.12 / Lv.5 and Lv.15 forced rest of us to pick Lv15.

Since, I knew I cannot afford Lv.15, I choose Lv.10 instead,

and guess what?

Lv.15 left the game, and we failed to accomplish the mission.

This is just one of many examples, and this happens frequently, which is very unhappy for all of us.

1. Bots.

Currently, I can see many Bots in our team. ( I mean like premium ship with synergy lv 1)

If bots are doing objective, I’m fine, but bots are not doing objective at all!

They just fly and die…phew…

I will just wait to meet 3 players rather than start a mission with bots.

1. Some missions have its own problems.

For example, the Pride of Trust.

After capturing first beacon, you have to destroy 3 jammers in about 2mins and 29s.

However, it is almost impossible to accomplish this mission.

First, they are too far away each other.

Second, jammers’ HP pool is relatively too high for interceptors to destroy it.

Third, even if we have good composition, bots do not stick with objectives.

Of course, there is alternative way to win this mission, but they give less bonus, since we failed to accomplish the major mission.

Another example is the Monolith.

After destroying the energy something. ( Can’t remember correctly )

We have two missions.

First, destroy the convoy before entering the dock.

Second, destroy the turret generator.

If we destroy the convoy, major mission success, but we get doomed by heavy turrets.

Else, we let enemy convoy to enter the dock, and destroy the turret generator to avoid being get doomed by heavy turrets.

Why not both?

First, both have significant HP pool and the distance between convoy and dock is too short.

Second, turret generator appears at random position. So we cannot say where it actually appears.

Third, even if we are lucky, again, bots are not doing objective.

These are the reasons why I hesitate to play PvE mission.

Just report people who leave battles.

As for higher difficulty of missions, it might be best to re-think your strategy or ship selection in order to have a higher chance of completing them. It’s also best to fly PvE in a squad if possible.

On 1/7/2019 at 10:14 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Just report people who leave battles.

As for higher difficulty of missions, it might be best to re-think your strategy or ship selection in order to have a higher chance of completing them. It’s also best to fly PvE in a squad if possible.

Or the Dev’s could get rid of the motherf*cking bots and let four live players play PVE like it used to be … And it would be nice if you could get  four players to team up have you looked at the English chat lately?  its dead and it seem that VERY few players are actually doing PVE hence the two bots that force you do do lvl 1 missions for NO reward 10 times out of 10 trys

21 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

Or the Dev’s could get rid of the motherf*cking bots and let four live players play PVE like it used to be … And it would be nice if you could get  four players to team up have you looked at the English chat lately?  its dead and it seem that VERY few players are actually doing PVE hence the two bots that force you do do lvl 1 missions for NO reward 10 times out of 10 trys

BS. 

I just logged out of the game - there were two teams in English chat farming Def Contract lvl 15+ and Crimson Haze (as high as possible). Also bots are always choosing the lowest level other players selected. So if you selected 15, the other player 15 and bot selected 1, thank the third player as he had to select 1. I have yet to see a PvE with 2 bots, btw. 

And if you won’t restrict yourself to find  PvE players in English chat, then maybe use “find group” option - then people from all over the world, not only speaking english, can join you.