Playing on high efficiancy

Hi,

normally i play to win, and i know its not so nice, but i want the topgun title and so i want to play on efficiancy to get it for a while. Unluckily i am stuck at about 8500 and dont get much further, so id like to ask about some advice.

Wjich ships/playstile would u reccomend for this?

First of all, if you are talking about pilot rating, the pilot rating increases with tiers.

So you need to be at least in tier 4 to get over 9000 rating, no mater what you do.

Other than that, Recon interceptors are great for farming efficiency due to capture bonuses, and also any kill you make on a ship trying to capture your beacon counts double.

Al my efficiency records in the leader boards were made with recons.

One of the best way to bring efficiency up is not to fly what you want (or enjoy) but what is needed in each particular situation, which require to have 4 ships that would cover majority of possible scenarios in PvP, it is not necessary 4 different roles, it might as well be multiples of the same, but with different builds, and last but not least you have to know how to fly those on above average level.

get fast DD and carry team

easiest way

One of the best way to bring efficiency up is not to fly what you want (or enjoy) but what is needed in each particular situation, which require to have 4 ships that would cover majority of possible scenarios in PvP, it is not necessary 4 different roles, it might as well be multiples of the same, but with different builds, and last but not least you have to know how to fly those on above average level.

I second this.

Recon/Tackler/ECM/ENG

It just so happens I enjoy piloting each…

I haven’t gotten my SR past 9200 yet, but i just flew interceptors and capped beacons a lot. Every time i got up to around 9100 tho, i’d start getting rus servers all the time. :confused:

It’s a lot about when u play. I got my SR up really high with 3v3 team battles. It’s so easy to carry your team.