Pilot Statistics

This is based on w/l. You can’t judge someone on that or on k/d. It’s largely dependent on team. So this tool actually rates the skill of your teams :) 

K/D is never dependent on teams. W/L is partially dependent on teams. It’s all about the ship role you take. Some roles are far better for carrying bad teams than others. 

Just ask Kostyan. Even without scattergun, Kost can carry just about any team.

And on a separate note, W/L is the most important stat in this game.

I like Kostyan’s addition to the win/loss chart. The color for it should be rainbow (I know the chart goes in the order of a rainbow, but use all of the colors in one bar for the 71%+). If not, use white.

I like how it looks! Nice and organized.

K/D is never dependent on teams. W/L is partially dependent on teams. It’s all about the ship role you take. Some roles are far better for carrying bad teams than others. 

I like Kostyan’s addition to the win/loss chart. The color for it should be rainbow (I know the chart goes in the order of a rainbow, but use all of the colors in one bar for the 71%+). If not, use white.

Yes, use white for the unicum!

This tool is ok maybe for novice players. There are lot of players that if they see that their team has a chance to loose, they disconnect. Otherwise - nice tool to have.

PS. And Unicum Tillo made my day :wink:

What does unicum even mean? Like, really?

Unicum is latin language and the neutral and singular form of Unicus, litteraly traduced by “only one”. But mean “Out of the common”, “The ones”, etc… OMFGBBQ1!1!!!1 players. :slight_smile:

you could not be more wrong. Kills are highly dependent on teams. if your whole team is Aces, how are you going to get kills with no support? you seem to be missing that wins come from team work and so do kills.

4297973792.png

you could not be more wrong. Kills are highly dependent on teams. if your whole team is Aces, how are you going to get kills with no support? you seem to be missing that wins come from team work and so do kills.

The better the pilot, the worse his teammates are, proven fact. So The better the pilot the worse his K/D is? = the worse his K/D the worse is the pilot, so the worse is the pilot, the better his team is → the better his K/D → the worse his teamamtes → the worse is the pilot… well you get the drill

i think not.

The better the pilot, the worse his teammates are, proven fact. So The better the pilot the worse his K/D is? = the worse his K/D the worse is the pilot, so the worse is the pilot, the better his team is → the better his K/D → the worse his teamamtes → the worse is the pilot… well you get the drill

i think not.

i7bjanr.jpg

i think not.

This is true to a certain point. 

Unless you’re playing lower tiers and then go up. or it screws up. 

:01414:

Wins come from teamwork, yes. Kills come from player skill much more than teamwork. Just ask any skilled pilot. Getting kills depends on how good of a pilot you are as well as what role of ship you play. Getting kills in a drone-pooping b***h tackler is almost impossible, as it is a role not easily capable of getting kills with (only extreme n00bs are gonna die to drone-poopers). If you run a covert ops or gunship, you are much more likely to get kills than if you were to run a drone-pooper.

(only extreme n00bs are gonna die to drone-poopers)

WUT!

YjdJJa.jpg

WUT!

and where are those good pilots on enemy side?

:01414:

Wins come from teamwork, yes. Kills come from player skill much more than teamwork. Just ask any skilled pilot. Getting kills depends on how good of a pilot you are as well as what role of ship you play. Getting kills in a drone-pooping b***h tackler is almost impossible, as it is a role not easily capable of getting kills with (only extreme n00bs are gonna die to drone-poopers). If you run a covert ops or gunship, you are much more likely to get kills than if you were to run a drone-pooper.

ah so only extreme Aces die to drone poopers but they’re way op according to you? hmmmm i’m sorry. maybe you say they’re op cuz you die by them too much. 

ah so only extreme Aces die to drone poopers but they’re way op according to you? hmmmm i’m sorry. maybe you say they’re op cuz you die by them too much. 

The sentry drone is OP. Especially when combined with the J10 implant. That combo is currently broken, and ends up giving the drone twice the amount of damage it should have (Kost can confirm). I rarely die to drone-poopers, but the sentry drone often hits me for insane amounts of damage (upwards of 8k in 3 hits, when I’m running full adaptive going full speed), which weakens me enough that someone else comes along to finish me off (since the drone-pooper 99% of the time runs away).

As SenC proved with his screenshot, it is extremely effective against n00bs.

(Kost can confirm)

poker_face_by_ragefaceicons-d58u8l8.png

I don’t know what you are talking about.

Howdy !

As promised we are still working on a formula to have some ER idea of a player.
This screenshot show some work in progress of the version 0.2

IOILnhdJkNmFd.jpg

Why dont you add the Time in battle and the average battle time

$game_days_pvp = floor($data['data']['pvp']['totalBattleTime']/1000/60/60/24);
$game_hour_pvp = floor(($data['data']['pvp']['totalBattleTime'] - $game_days_pvp*1000*60*60*24)/1000/60/60);
$game_minutes_pvp = floor(($data['data']['pvp']['totalBattleTime'] - $game_days_pvp*1000*60*60*24 - $game_hour_pvp*1000*60*60)/1000/60);
$game_sec_pvp = floor(($data['data']['pvp']['totalBattleTime'] - $game_days_pvp*1000*60*60*24 - $game_hour_pvp*1000*60*60 - $game_minutes_pvp*1000*60)/1000); 
$game_msec_pvp = floor(($data['data']['pvp']['totalBattleTime'] - $game_days_pvp*1000*60*60*24 - $game_hour_pvp*1000*60*60 - $game_minutes_pvp*1000*60 - $game_sec_pvp*1000));

$timePerBattle = $data['data']['pvp']['totalBattleTime']/$data['data']['pvp']['gamePlayed'];
$AverageBattleTimM = floor(($timePerBattle)/1000/60);
$AverageBattleTimeS = floor(($timePerBattle- $AverageBattleTimM*1000*60)/1000);

Win loss can also be dependant on squading especially in an organised one :slight_smile:

I like what I’m seeing with the v0.2!
Is ER based on ELO, or something else? And can you elaborate on what a cap ratio is?

Also, win/loss ratio is important but it isn’t everything. The most important thing to take away from it is that good players make their own luck and their stats will naturally increase (up to a certain point) as they do.

So it is a good indicator of a player’s skill, but not the only indicator. You can make a lot of reasonably accurate and educated guesses about a player by looking at their stats and their medals, though.

Also, related:

3RYRgz1.png

My KDR fluctuates around 2.6 and my Win/Loss fluctuates around 1.65. It’s been lower and it’s been higher, but it mostly stays around there. I’ve also improved considerably in the last three or four months. (I used to assume that resistances removed the point value from incoming damage, I remember still doing that back in January. My Win/Loss was 1.01 back then!)

Nothing wrong with admitting you aren’t good and striving to do better.