Pilot Statistics

Howdy !

Internally we developed a statistics tool for checking any new applying player into FrogSwarm.

Then I decided to finally share it with you because it may be interesting for all. https://rh.frogswarm.fr/sf

Version 2.0 is now OUT!

PCKcmemhAlIpA.jpg

Any suggestion is welcome, we’ll be glad to improve it if you have any use of it.

Have Fun !

Super Unicum!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

nice tool

make Unicum into Unicorn.

make Unicum into Unicorn.

Unicum is perfect!

They should add this in da background

m8DiI2n.png

adequate > bad > horrid > worse than hell > why do you exist > go shoot yourself in the face multiple times you useless peeb

/moved.

adequate > bad > horrid > worse than hell > why do you exist > go shoot yourself in the face multiple times you useless peeb

I like it

Cool, I like the win rate idea. We have been using ratio instead

http://sigs.starconflict.co.uk/userdetails.php?u=Ultranoob (It actually has been publicly accessible since day 1)

Howdy !

Internaly we developped a statistics tool for checking any new apllying player into FrogSwarm.

Then I decided to finaly share it with you because it may be interesting for all. http://www.frogswarm.fr/sc/

HEAjfAseEkGEs.jpg

Any suggestion is welcome, we’ll be glad to improve it if you have any use of it.

Have Fun !

I bet you set the “Unicum” lower level just so i’m not in it !!!

You’ll pay for that !

:006j:

“Super Unicum Pedobear”

for 71%+

Why is “average” 48%?

politically correct i guess. 

But maybe we should use fox’s scale instead

IIRC, Draws don’t count as wins.

Nice tool, but not all that accurate. Look up DefterAI, a good friend of mine and a good pilot, vs me. Says he’s bad and i’m over average. Something is screwed with that cuz he’s a heck of a lot better than i am. 

Also, I looked up my spoof account vs my normal account. One is “super unicum” and the other is above average. 

This is based on w/l. You can’t judge someone on that or on k/d. It’s largely dependent on team. So this tool actually rates the skill of your teams :) 

Nice tool, but not all that accurate. Look up DefterAI, a good friend of mine and a good pilot, vs me. Says he’s bad and i’m over average. Something is screwed with that cuz he’s a heck of a lot better than i am. 

Also, I looked up my spoof account vs my normal account. One is “super unicum” and the other is above average. 

This is based on w/l. You can’t judge someone on that or on k/d. It’s largely dependent on team. So this tool actually rates the skill of your teams :slight_smile:

If you cant judge others, does not mean others cant on combination of multiple factors.

I flew multiple times vs you in T5, seems pretty accurate…

For a proper stats comparision (a lá world of tanks) you should compare your performance in every ship against the average performance of that ship and the expected ratios of damage, kills, heals, assists etc…

Because win ratio is not a direct measure of the player skill. I know people with worse WR than I have and they are better pilots than I am.

Also, I don’t want stat padding here to be the norm as with the tanks…

If you cant judge others, does not mean others cant on combination of multiple factors.

I flew multiple times vs you in T5, seems pretty accurate…

says the guy spamming scatter gun. hahaha yeah cool story bro. Of course i can’t aim as well as your aimbot. 

says the guy spamming scatter gun. hahaha yeah cool story bro. Of course i can’t aim as well as your aimbot.

I am pretty sure I downed multiple of your recons with Supernova RFB

FCyZfjP.gif

I am pretty sure I downed multiple of your recons with Supernova RFB

Kw9DpJf.gif

For a proper stats comparision (a lá world of tanks) you should compare your performance in every ship against the average performance of that ship and the expected ratios of damage, kills, heals, assists etc…

Because win ratio is not a direct measure of the player skill. I know people with worse WR than I have and they are better pilots than I am.

Also, I don’t want stat padding here to be the norm as with the tanks…

It’s just a separated indicator as all the stats. We all know that stats needs to be globaly readed to have an idea of the level of a player  :slight_smile:

We are atm working on a formula to create something the most accurate as possible without making it “THE” only number to check.