Need more conflicts in OS

Currently in OS, there are only 4 conflicts between pirates and 3 factions, and always pirates lose in the conflicts, which is so loosy and not fun at all.
Also in the hot time, it is really hard to farm seed-chips, since so many players are farming seed chips in the same location.
So my suggestion? :How about conflicts among 3 factions?
In that way, no one can sure which faction would win the conflict and the territory changes everyday, which brings conflicts more tension.
Also the place where we can farm seed chips would increase.

Spoiler

If you can elaborate more on this idea it could be a thing. We already have one type of conflict for each, mixing and matching them and stuff could make things interesting.

25 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

If you can elaborate more on this idea it could be a thing. We already have one type of conflict for each, mixing and matching them and stuff could make things interesting.

For specific idea, I will tell u a long story.

A traveller found a location which belongs to no one, I will call it as sector X.

Of course, 3 factions soon get interested in the sector X, and get ready for the invasion.

However, things get complicated, since the Enclave pirates also hear the story, and hop into the dirty fight, plus some of the recon ships reported that ailens are also try to build a station in sector X.

And here is how sector X works.

Each week, pilots are asked to choose their side to participate, and of course you can ignore it, if you are not interested.

Then pilots can jump into each side’s frontal base for free.

Around the frontal base, PvE modes are active, you can farm reputation by killing AI ailens in the sector.

Into deeper place, PvE modes disabled, and you can farm by either killing AI ailens or killing other players from other factions.

For preventing from players to kill other players from the same faction, they will appeared as blue, or partial PvE activated.

After a week, the Sector X are closed and each sector will be occupied by the faction, which has the most reputation for a week, and each player will be rewarded depends on how many sectors their faction occupied.

This is what I thought in the first place.

I can understand the jist of it but it needs to be fleshed out a bit more for me to pass it on to the devs (as there are many ideas like this). If you want or have the time, you can explain the mechanics of what you would like to see added by either using existing examples or some other form that explains it the best.

51 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I can understand the jist of it but it needs to be fleshed out a bit more for me to pass it on to the devs (as there are many ideas like this). If you want or have the time, you can explain the mechanics of what you would like to see added by either using existing examples or some other form that explains it the best.

As I tried to flesh out my idea even more I found a critical problem with my idea called as All-In problem.

For example, Empire seems to lead a way more sectors than other factions, and players from other faction would change their mind to go with Empire to get more rewards.

And next week, Empire earns more sectors and then every sectors will be Empire’s.

PVP players will lose interest in new mode since every player is from Empire, PVE players also consider this mode as one of weekly homework. 

Just select Empire and farm seed chips and reputation by killing AI ailens.

If I don’t find a brake for this, it will be useless mode for everyone who plays Star Conflict.

It would take some time I think

Yes im aware of things like that, they can spiral out of control easily, sit back, relax, think about the idea for the next couple of days or weeks as these things dont really get done within a day. Design is always crucial so take your time. You can view my suggestions to have a form of reference on how to tackle each possible issue.