Jericho Destroyer need a fix

3 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

No… The guys using this will just pretend it’s all fine to not get their OP toys nerfed  …

You can’t know … ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

I miss the destroyers who sowed confusion and destruction, leaving behind splinters and flames.

minimal damage from Halo to 5.5 max 10.1

gra.png.8ed4b9b25079a563632e1ae0411d35ed.jpg

the federation engine added 60% (not 30%) to speed and mobility.

screenshot-161121-125315.jpg.b9baeda8b56306b7798f5e3743d8f6ca.jpg

Improvements or acquisition of modules required only silver.

Now it’s a defeat game for new and old ![:005:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005.png “:005:”)

But there are such possibilities as oppressing OS players and stealing their containers ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) (that’s how I made an electrum for Granit and Wolf …)

G’thar’du XD

Well, I don’t miss 8 vs 8 destro only matches. Fire rate nerf (to everything) hurt tho.

On 10.4.2018 at 7:29 PM, Rakza said:

Do you realize that some ships were designed to base there gameplay on positionning and not on mobility? Turnfight in a long Range? TurnFight in a Guards?

Yes i do. Try a turnfighting build impied move your xxxx out of a frigate for once if you can’t handle [Front blaster] with the other tips i gave you.

19 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Yes i do. Try a turnfighting build impied move your xxxx out of a frigate for once if you can’t handle [Front blaster] with the other tips i gave you.

![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) Man - rofl - I doubt that Rakza needs tips for guards from you, but that’s just besides: I think, here’s a misunderstanding. Rakza pointed out, rightfully, that op weapons like FB (with their specific multi poteintials to be misused) do not really have a counter (especially in frigates) … and that “Turnfight in a long Range? TurnFight in a Guards?” won’t work. Thanx for the comic : ) But hopefully PvP will be revitalized again after the latest patch v1.5.1d that came with a good, sweet, deserved  FB nerf -Yes!

8 minutes ago, avarshina said:

![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) Man - rofl - I doubt that Rakza needs tips for guards from you, but that’s just besides: I think, here’s a misunderstanding. Rakza pointed out, rightfully, that op weapons like FB (with their specific multi poteintials to be misused) do not really have a counter (especially in frigates) … and that “Turnfight in a long Range? TurnFight in a Guards?” won’t work. Thanx for the comic : ) But hopefully PvP will be revitalized again after the latest patch v1.5.1d that came with a good, sweet, deserved  FB nerf -Yes!

I am not fond of nerfing anyting, as long as object keeps it’s energy break and orelus it’s op auto aim laser… just why?

And if he is not fond of using my counter suggestions… then just die in his guard…

1 hour ago, Flash0914 said:

I am not fond of nerfing anyting, as long as object keeps it’s energy break and orelus it’s op auto aim laser… just why?

Since when is the Thi’Lith Beam Op? The Orelus can’t equip any other “laser” with auto aim. If you are talking about Focusing Laser then you should know that that weapon doesn’t have any aim assist at all.

… And if he is not fond of using my counter suggestions… then just die in his guard…

![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) -rofl - I fear Rakza’s not! ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) Take it this way, if you may, he is like a seismig sensor, registering  imbalances especially in regard to guards, and frigates in general. (He has to keep up with the status quo, yes, due to his sabbatical from the game, but he’s gathering experience fast)

2 hours ago, John161 said:

Since when is the Thi’Lith Beam Op? The Orelus can’t equip any other “laser” with auto aim. If you are talking about Focusing Laser then you should know that that weapon doesn’t have any aim assist at all.

People keep telling that Overheating laser has some sort of auto aim, but i think Thi’es is also still broken…

54 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

People keep telling that Overheating laser has some sort of auto aim, but i think Thi’es is also still broken…

Imo Thi’es is fine (maybe a bit to strong idk, but at least not game breaking).

( Every Laser (Gravi Beamer, Focusing Laser, Ion Emitter, Beam Cannon, Destructor, Breach laser, Wl-13{,-EL} Emitter) doesn’t have any Aim Assist ).

But I think we are getting way to far away from the topic of OP.

Overheating laser is the Spiral Unique Weapon and has not auto-aim, it’s like the Heavy Blaster

Some time ago I did this analysis, in this post :

Empire and federation router module are proportional, jericho is unbalanced in the rank

example on jericho destroyer:

• rank 8 capacity shield 48.000 about, special module regeneration 400 pt/s;

• rank 11 capacity shield 53.000 about, special module regeneration 400 pt/s;… and enemy rank 11 make more damage than rank 8;

• rank 14 shield 68.000 about, regeneration 400 pt/s and enemy in max rank make more damage than rank 8. 

The module is almost useless when increase rank and not proportionate

The solution is make it in per cent (for example +15% regeneration shield)

or

increase it (for example rank 8 reg 400 pt/s - rank 11 reg 450, rank 14 reg 500)

It’s no possible that regeneration of 48.000 shield is equal to 68.000

16 minutes ago, LoSconosciuto said:

Some time ago I did this analysis, in this post :

Empire and federation router module are proportional, jericho is unbalanced in the rank

example on jericho destroyer:

• rank 8 capacity shield 48.000 about, special module regeneration 400 pt/s;

• rank 11 capacity shield 53.000 about, special module regeneration 400 pt/s;… and enemy rank 11 make more damage than rank 8;

• rank 14 shield 68.000 about, regeneration 400 pt/s and enemy in max rank make more damage than rank 8. 

The module is almost useless when increase rank and not proportionate

The solution is make it in per cent (for example +15% regeneration shield)

or

increase it (for example rank 8 reg 400 pt/s - rank 11 reg 450, rank 14 reg 500)

It’s no possible that regeneration of 48.000 shield is equal to 68.000

That does make a lot of sense actually :confused:

Other bonus are % based , this one is a flat value with no scaling possible…

1 hour ago, Rakza said:

Overheating laser is the Spiral Unique Weapon and has not auto-aim, it’s like the Heavy Blaster

Goddamn i failed again… i mean the empire premium thing that only ghost, stingray, orelus and argonaut can run…

20 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Goddamn i failed again… i mean the empire premium thing that only ghost, stingray, orelus and argonaut can run…

Ah…

The OP BROKEN AS HELL THING THAT HAS TOO MUCH RANGE FOR ITS DPS THAT DEVS CREATED WITHOUT TAKING IN CONSIDERATION THE DPS VS RISK TAKING DYNAMICS CALLED :

Focusing Laser?

4 minutes ago, Rakza said:

Ah…

The OP BROKEN AS HELL THING THAT HAS TOO MUCH RANGE FOR ITS DPS THAT DEVS CREATED WITHOUT TAKING IN CONSIDERATION THE DPS VS RISK TAKING DYNAMICS CALLED :

Focusing Laser?

Camper’s best friend ![:012:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/012.png “:012:”)

17 hours ago, avarshina said:

Camper’s best friend ![:012:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/012.png “:012:”)

Makes people unable to fight feel good about themselves. But whenever i actually get through their team and make up 4km distance to them i shread them. (If no waz’got feels like healing them with the auto aim heal laser.) So many lasers… i don’t like them.

It’s not like you can create something completly broken with it…

Wait a Second…

eLrOWVA.png

this is a heavy argument Against FB I recommend a slowing swarm 

I suggested the Jericho zone in 2015 but nobody listened so I gave up.

Haven’t played the game for months, i quit because destroyers costs a fortune to build, yet are easily countered by a single ship that requires ZERO special resources to get…

Not much balance in that imo…

Compare the effort and resources in getting a R14 dessie with it’s components, with a fighter carrying a plasma-arc, then tell me it’s balanced.

Looks like Star Conflict should still change it’s name to Fighter Conflict, because all you need is fighters, they can do everything.