Jericho Destroyer need a fix

Yup, so no change there.

10 hours ago, Rakza said:

Object NY18 is the perfect exemple of P2W Ship that have access to broken mechanics while having no penalty.

No blind Spot, no Rotation or Strafe difficulties, access to modules way stronger than standard Guards, able to remove Debuff by itself.

Thanks man… at least one person in the world gets it… (but i don’T agree on the P2W part bcs i got my object entirely for free)

1 hour ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

Destroyers should be reverted to the state they were before the major nerf waves, especially in the terms of speed, but should be limited to one spawn per battle. The high damage they take from cov-ops is fine, they need some sort of counter. Also, I’d suggest that they should take double damage from critical hits and not explosive hits, the current amount of things that deal explosive/AoE damage in the game is just absurd at the moment.

And every non crit build is totally screwed… great idea *Sarcasm* Do you remember the Destroyer release? I don’t want that ever again.

1 hour ago, dreamer78 said:

double damage from critical hit means getting killed in 2 sec by full crit golden eagle with front blaster ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Not even fed engies die that fast, just stop over exaggerating already! And also could you all stop crying about Front blaster and just use [Energy Converter 17] already?

20 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

And every non crit build is totally screwed… great idea *Sarcasm* Do you remember the Destroyer release? I don’t want that ever again.

Yeah, I remember the Destroyer release. Every non-explosive build was totally screwed back then. But I also remember that Destroyers were both extremely demanding and extremely satisfying to get at the same time. I want that for PvE and OS again, I don’t use dessies in PvP, but at the same time I don’t mind if they are a viable option to use. Taking away the double damage from AoE weapons would help in that regard, and 1 spawn per battle gives them a unique role in PvP. Strong, but once you get destroyed, it’s gone and you loose a lot of money for the repair costs so you need to think your plan through.

Besides, destroyers have been in the game for a while and players have somewhat learned to focus fire them (or solo them in a covops).

31 minutes ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

Besides, destroyers have been in the game for a while and players have somewhat learned to focus fire them (or solo them in a covops).

But only at the stats they have at the moment… if they were about to be rebuffed, we would be back at destroyer release levels…

14 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

“Tyrant weak AF please fix”

15 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

2dmg halo launcher.

22 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

make destroyers op again

1 hour ago, Flash0914 said:

And every non crit build is totally screwed

can you stop exaggerating already !!!

And also could you all stop crying about Front blaster and just use [Energy Converter 17] already?

yeah sure , as soon as i can equip it in my dessy sunshine .
and it’s not the magical answer to a probleme that need to be fix , asking people to stop complaining about the front blaster is saying it’s fine , and no , front blasyer isn’t fine .

8 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

if they were about to be rebuffed, we would be back at destroyer release levels…

making dmg go on shield first then hull wouldn’t make them as strong as release . they are still much slower and less tanky than  at release . and we do have more powerfull option against them .

but i guess having FrontBlaster is fine on interceptor right , dessy deserve nothing  ![:003:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003.png “:003:”)

22 minutes ago, dreamer78 said:

“Tyrant weak AF please fix”

You said it needs a fix, implying it is broken right now.

22 minutes ago, dreamer78 said:

2dmg halo launcher.

Oh okay i am sorry, it is 50

24 minutes ago, dreamer78 said:

22 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

make destroyers op again

And every non crit build is totally screwed

You don’t remember destroyer launch, when the only thing to kill a destroyer was constant anomaly spam, and even back then covops could strip their actives under their shield.

25 minutes ago, dreamer78 said:

yeah sure , as soon as i can equip it in my dessy sunshine .
and it’s not the magical answer to a probleme that need to be fix , asking people to stop complaining about the front blaster is saying it’s fine , and no , front blasyer isn’t fine .

On your destroyer you have many other ways to kill 8k hitpoints, flying in a straight line

And i never said don’t complain about Front Blaster, what i said is stop crying about it. Crying and not considering alternatives is a poor choice of action.

You are not even trying to counterplay it and still whine, that it is completely broken and can take down a destroyer in 2 sec, which is total BS,if you did the math, even without resistances.

And again:

I don’t think FB is totally fine, it is a stupid tool enabling takedowns that should not be possible, (but at the same time i think that a lot of ships in SC are way too tanky and deserve to feel weak than and when). And destroyers are strong enough as they are, and the fact that you say they need fixing just shows that you either can’t or don’t want to play destroyers correctly and maybe should switch to a different class.

2 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Not even fed engies die that fast, just stop over exaggerating already! And also could you all stop crying about Front blaster and just use [Energy Converter 17] already?

This is one the most incredible Bullshit I’ve read as justification for a broken weapon.

A Multipurpose Module, that can only be obtained in Random Cache is not and will never be the answer to a Balance problem.

Even more, another module or weapon is not and will never be the answer to a Balance problem caused by another module or weapon.

I can also ask :

Could you all stop trying to defend the Front Blaster which is, by the amount of posts or Complains Ingame and on the forum, one of the biggest source of Frustration for the players and just let the Devs gather proper feedback from those Frustrated Players and Fix it?

1 hour ago, Rakza said:

Could you all stop trying to defend the Front Blaster which is, by the amount of posts or Complains Ingame and on the forum, one of the biggest source of Frustration for the players and just let the Devs gather proper feedback from those Frustrated Players and Fix it?

According to translation files, very soon.

2 hours ago, Rakza said:

This is one the most incredible Bullshit I’ve read as justification for a broken weapon.

A Multipurpose Module, that can only be obtained in Random Cache is not and will never be the answer to a Balance problem.

Even more, another module or weapon is not and will never be the answer to a Balance problem caused by another module or weapon.

I can also ask :

Proper feedback from Frustrated players? That doesn’t exist. Frustrated people are emotional and Biased.

3 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

And i never said don’t complain about Front Blaster, what i said is stop crying about it. Crying and not considering alternatives is a poor choice of action.

You are not even trying to counterplay it and still whine, that it is completely broken and can take down a destroyer in 2 sec, which is total BS,if you did the math, even without resistances.

And again:

I don’t think FB is totally fine, it is a stupid tool enabling takedowns that should not be possible, (but at the same time i think that a lot of ships in SC are way too tanky and deserve to feel weak than and when). And destroyers are strong enough as they are, and the fact that you say they need fixing just shows that you either can’t or don’t want to play destroyers correctly and maybe should switch to a different class.

Are you even reading my posts? I NEVER said once that Front Blaster is okay.  I just said that i hate this crying over it when you never considered any counterplays… Of course FB is op and needs fixing, but so do other things, i am at least bringing up suggestions to bear with this problem istead just crying at how unfair and cruel the world is.

Oh… btw (do you maybe this way of talking):

HAVE I MENTIONED YET THAT “OBJECT NY 18” IS AN OVERLY BROKEN PIECE OF xxxx AND SHOULD BE NERFED TO NONEXISTANCE?!

26 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

just said that i hate this crying over it when you never considered any counterplays.

THERE IS NONE.

You really think people never considered trying: MPI / Engine Suppressor / Inhibitor Beam / Slowing Projector / Signature Masking ectect?

HAVE I MENTIONED YET THAT “OBJECT NY 18” IS AN OVERLY BROKEN PIECE OF xxxx AND SHOULD BE NERFED TO NONEXISTANCE?!

16 hours ago, Rakza said:

Object NY18 is the perfect exemple of P2W Ship that have access to broken mechanics while having no penalty.

No blind Spot, no Rotation or Strafe difficulties, access to modules way stronger than standard Guards, able to remove Debuff by itself.

35 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

i am at least bringing up suggestions to bear with this problem istead just crying at how unfair and cruel the world is.

But you are actually crying about object aren’t you? Just bring up some counter plays, bro

16 hours ago, Rakza said:

“You should better play premium Frigates with max Rang 10 if you are not playing fighters or Interceptors because at least you will have a better choice of tools and better resistance and we absolutly don’t care about it”

FTFY

Fleet upgrade yay!

33 minutes ago, _terrorblade said:

But you are actually crying about object aren’t you? Just bring up some counter plays, bro

I tryed to…

but i don’t see counterplay besides of staying out of range… and that is not really counterplay, that is just giving in to zoning.

And with object… i know the problem, and i adress it often enough: Broken strafe, ship has no dead zone, Special module is too strong and energy break AOE is too big and duration is to long, but what to do against it? You can’t evade it when you are in range, you can’t stop it from being active by stunning, you could reduce strafe by blocking afterburner, but that would still leave the rest of the problems…

I mean why don’t you share your insights then, if you appearantly have the recepie to take an Object out. Come on, give your complaining comerades a way to bear with it!

44 minutes ago, Rakza said:

THERE IS NONE.

GODDAMN ENERGY CONVERTER!

Also for engies static barrier with Minelayer works wonders.

Or just play a turnfighting build… leaves your FB using fella pretty helpless.

1…2…3… ohh i count 3 and those are for sure not everything.

Conclusion: so you do want me to talk in salt instead of reasonable… gonna keep that in mind until guards get their buffs again…

5 hours ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

… and 1 spawn per battle gives them a unique role in PvP. Strong, but once you get destroyed, it’s gone and you loose a lot of money for the repair costs so you need to think your plan through. …

back than 2 years ago this was discussed but was spared in exchange for nearfield destroyer’s vulnerability to damage and speed nerf, as we see it today

4 hours ago, dreamer78 said:

can you stop exaggerating already !!!  …

Flash is frustrated - i can understand him - He’s frustrated by 8km campers, 4km invincible NY18, FB spam, 2sec invulnerable aura,  etc… sometimes it is one drop to many…

6 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Thanks man… at least one person in the world gets it… (but i don’T agree on the P2W part bcs i got my object entirely for free)

We all get this, I think, more or less, but from Engi perspective NY18 is manageable (other view form inty pilots I admit) - and it has this very interesting experimentation of destroyer movement dynamics and steering applied to a frigate class and an experimentation of strafe and reverse speed exceptional stats… I am open to it: a nerf would be advised (-70% acceleration for example)  - but it seems to be the other side of the medal called “Frack Blaster” ; )

4 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

I don’t think FB is totally fine, it is a stupid tool enabling takedowns that should not be possible, (but at the same time i think that a lot of ships in SC are way too tanky and deserve to feel weak than and when). …

Imho FB is an interesting weapon in general, only too op at the moment. If I were dev I would’ve done a sigmoid nerf last time: better a bit too low than not enough nerf - mini-buff can come later, again.

No, there are no ships in SC that are way too tanky and deserve to feel week, they exchange tankyness for maneuverability, higher respawn times after kill, bigger build costs and much lesser speed: now we have Fathound, big as a frigate but speedy as an interceptor… problem in balance is not tank of ship at the moment! Look what they did to the Wazgot: it was fine and steady over long period, nerev had the super-op as Taikin & Tharga & NY18 had or still have and they did nerf it prior to the Global Fleet Update making every other ship more powerful; Imho Wazgot reasonably could’ve stayed the way it was instead we got  ![:alien1:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/alien1.png “:alien1:”)

6 minutes ago, _terrorblade said:

FTFY

Fleet upgrade yay!

What? Hear hear! We really get GS option for every ship? ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”) ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

36 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

I tryed to…

but i don’t see counterplay besides of staying out of range… and that is not really counterplay, that is just giving in to zoning.

And with object… i know the problem, and i adress it often enough: Broken strafe, ship has no dead zone, Special module is too strong and energy break AOE is too big and duration is to long, but what to do against it? You can’t evade it when you are in range, you can’t stop it from being active by stunning, you could reduce strafe by blocking afterburner, but that would still leave the rest of the problems…

I mean why don’t you share your insights then, if you appearantly have the recepie to take an Object out. Come on, give your complaining comerades a way to bear with it!

[@Flash0914](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257440-gemichi/) make a poll about NX18 reworks - yes! Will you? Would be best to get reasonable constructive critique through.

Or just play a turnfighting build… leaves your FB using fella pretty helpless.

1…2…3… ohh i count 3 and those are for sure not everything.

Conclusion: so you do want me to talk in salt instead of reasonable… gonna keep that in mind until guards get their buffs again…

No EC is not THE counter or solution to FB – You get FBlasted from your behind or from the above or out of nowhere - mostly in packs: EC won’t work. Against every the occasional so and so straight line FB-inty ‘artists’ we even don’t need spec counters like EC…

5 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Or just play a turnfighting build…

ENERGY CONVERTER ISNT A COUNTER ! IT’S AN ANSWER TO IT

Countering means you prevent its use or reduce its potiential when used ! ENERGY CONVERTER is preventing nothing, it’s needing the Front Blaster to fire on it to be effective.

Static Barrier are worthless, they have limited HP pool and no resistance and you can break it in a second. Minelayers are dealing 25% less damages to Interceptors due to its explosive damage.

Do you realize that some ships were designed to base there gameplay on positionning and not on mobility? Turnfight in a long Range? TurnFight in a Guards?

9 minutes ago, Rakza said:

… ENERGY CONVERTER is preventing nothing, it’s needing the Front Blaster to fire on it to be effective.

Minelayers are dealing 25% less damages to Interceptors due to its explosive damage.

Do you realize that some ships were designed to base there gameplay on positionning and not on mobility? Turnfight in a long Range? TurnFight in a Guards?

… this! and EC can be countered easily, what a joke.

Rakza I think Interceptors have .66 factor to explosion damage (fighters = 1.0, frigates = 1,25, destroyers 2.0) - so they get 33% less incoming damage from explosion damage weapons/projectiles etc… This is what Niripas pointed out from a SC-Wiki page.

So right, even TurnFight in the most mobile frigate, the Wazgot, is mostly a joke, due to only 4 main guns and field of fire dead zones and nerfed to the ground mobility (once it was much more capable)

The values are 75%/100%/125%/150% from Interceptor to Destroyers.

2 hours ago, avarshina said:

[@Flash0914](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257440-gemichi/) make a poll about NX18 reworks - yes! Will you? Would be best to get reasonable constructive critique through.

No… The guys using this will just pretend it’s all fine to not get their OP toys nerfed

2 hours ago, Rakza said:

Countering means you prevent its use or reduce its potiential when used ! ENERGY CONVERTER is preventing nothing, it’s needing the Front Blaster to fire on it to be effective.

To counter something means punishing an action…