Fuel?

On 11/01/2017 at 8:49 AM, QACinnamonTroll said:

OS should be nerfed, so that if you jump to another sector your hp remains. Also, I had an idea of a new mechanic for the fuel. I think it should be closer to the gates, but you would have to pay for it, like a gas station. Make it easier for big slow ships to get the fuel, but at the same time make players pay for it, for example 10k for 50pts of fuel. Also, remove the fuel flying by the wrecked cargos, or nerf it a lot, like 1 fuel cell max with as much as 15 pts. Now that would become somehow more realistic than infinite fuel leak from the cargos.

Yea keeping the hp you were at is logic. Refuel station near gates would improve the “ambiance” and the cost is meaningless. 10k is 1 loot or 2. Or 1/10th or less. So not worrying about the cost. As long as i dont have to grind loots just to travel, on top of the grind im doing in OS. ATM seems they did put more fuel near gates, at most of the turret stations. Even more than before that’s for sure.

7 hours ago, CptDoss said:

Yea keeping the hp you were at is logic. Refuel station near gates would improve the “ambiance” and the cost is meaningless. 10k is 1 loot or 2. Or 1/10th or less. So not worrying about the cost. As long as i dont have to grind loots just to travel, on top of the grind im doing in OS. ATM seems they did put more fuel near gates, at most of the turret stations. Even more than before that’s for sure.

It won’t matter, a fuel system overhaul is on the way.

5 hours ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

From where do you learn this? Was there an info on fuel rework?

9 hours ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

Good to know.

4 hours ago, avarshina said:

From where do you learn this? Was there an info on fuel rework?

It’s Cinnamon the Almighty, he know things no1 else can ;p

Respectfully, Doss.

10 minutes ago, CptDoss said:

Good to know.

It’s Cinnamon the Almighty, he know things no1 else can ;p

Respectfully, Doss.

QACinnamonTroll is same pl. as CinnamonFake? Really? Like official and non-official? ??

54 minutes ago, avarshina said:

QACinnamonTroll is same pl. as CinnamonFake? Really? Like official and non-official? ??

hahahah im 99,9999% confident they arent the same person. But the name similarity joke was amazing xDD

On 6/20/2016 at 1:11 AM, CinnamonFake said:

Or you can use a duplicator for returning into dock immediately  :001j:

I just found that out a few days ago! Man…I wish I knew this long ago. Would of saved me hours of flying back home. I suggest somebody make this known in a built in tutorial.

I have it all written in my guides … ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

lol what?  ![:015j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015j.png “:015j:”)

I’ve talked to a tester who told me about this. A new or simillar system will arrive for the fuel.

2 hours ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

lol what?  ![:015j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015j.png “:015j:”)

I’ve talked to a tester who told me about this. A new or simillar system will arrive for the fuel.

Whoever [Tester] talked to you should be slapped in the face, since we are not allowed to share such information prior to Community mangers share it, or at least he should not be sharing with people who just go on forum and blah blah blah of what they heard.

15 hours ago, HBZK100 said:

I just found that out a few days ago! Man…I wish I knew this long ago. Would of saved me hours of flying back home. I suggest somebody make this known in a built in tutorial.

It is accessible via the <Esc> key, I believe.

6 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

I have it all written in my guides … ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Orca, would you be so kind and put in a link to the manual you wrote, please? Would makes things easier for the readers …

3 hours ago, avarshina said:

It is accessible via the <Esc> key, I believe.

Orca, would you be so kind and put in a link to the manual you wrote, please? Would makes things easier for the readers …

It’s my signature link, i gotta make it more obvious apparently.

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

It’s my signature link, i gotta make it more obvious apparently.

Ah - sorry!

I have shut off the blincking flincking signatures, sorry I do  not see any signatures.

Check it out ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

who cares anyways… with the content they add into the game I’m not even mad at people who think this game deserves toxic community.

On 20/06/2016 at 5:16 AM, gheni4 said:

I think looking for fuel (even though its easy) is boring. I’d rather pay to undock with fuel cells in cargo - why not?

yeah! why can’t we buy fuel at stations for a small fee? like 1000credit per canister of like… I dont know 25-50 fuel

The fuel is not really a problem for exploration enough when you go out of the station to go filling its bunker at the collection point which most of the temp have only enemy weak nearby

Is I am 80% of the time in guard frigate

On 20.3.2017 at 4:05 PM, Mauroghen said:

yeah! why can’t we buy fuel at stations for a small fee? like 1000credit per canister of like… I dont know 25-50 fuel

Isn’t the pickup of fuel barrels from space much quicker than docking for payed refuel at stations??

It is so, indeed. Lest one would think of making the fuel-tanks of the ships in OS 3 times bigger?!

I would like to have diff kinds of fuel:

Like the "Tiger in your tank" quality fuel from official stations – giving you 10% plus speed!!

Use Spiral, it have got infinite fuel.