Fix Woz'Got and Ze'Ta

There is a simple problem with the last two Ellydium ships: Waz’Got and Ze’Ta:

They require that you unlock their Special Modules (evolutions) to progress and rank them up more. This is a CRIME and should be fixed. Put evolutions on the outside of a branch and not have them be required to progress. Please.

10 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

There is a simple problem with the last two Ellydium ships: Waz’Got and Ze’Ta:

They require that you unlock their Special Modules (evolutions) to progress and rank them up more. This is a CRIME and should be fixed. Put evolutions on the outside of a branch and not have them be required to progress. Please.

Why? Waz’got is pretty easy to level up, Ze’ta is basically an answer to all vet players saying “I’m fed up with all those resources that are gathering into my account/being destroyer in mail”. It’s supposed to be hard to get to have that resource sink for following months.

3 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

Why? Waz’got is pretty easy to level up, Ze’ta is basically an answer to all vet players saying “I’m fed up with all those resources that are gathering into my account/being destroyer in mail”. It’s supposed to be hard to get to have that resource sink for following months.

If your only complaint is that you have too much money/resources then I don’t think you have an argument here.

32 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

If your only complaint is that you have too much money/resources then I don’t think you have an argument here.

Mine? No. But I remember last year people complaining that they have everything and they have  too many resources/credits and they want something to do with them. I just said that they got they request answered in a form of Ze’ta.

12 minutes ago, OwnageMaster said:

Mine? No. But I remember last year people complaining that they have everything and they have  too many resources/credits and they want something to do with them. I just said that they got they request answered in a form of Ze’ta.

Thereby locking everyone else from it.

And anyways I’m not asking to reduce the cost at all. I’m just asking that the special modules not be required to unlock more nodes. Like tharga and tai’kin