Equiped seed chips counting in storage, and storage size

Hi everyone, many players feel very limited with this stock maximum of 150 seeds, it would be great to upgrade a bit the maximal storage, maybe to 200, 250 or i dont know.

But at least, a very cool and logic things, would be that equiped seed chips, doesn’t count in stock anyway, they can’t be, on a ship AND in storage, this is just totaly illogical and a big malus that break the confort of the players for free. it will give us some more space, and mitigate this limit’s sensation that give us this small storage of 150 slots.

Thanks for reading.
Altiis[ArkFR]

5 Likes

Zgadzam się w pełni. Nie dokonuję zakupów (mimo że chętnie wydałbym pieniądze) podczas akcji i wydarzeń specjalnych tylko dlatego, że brakuje miejsca w magazynie na uzyskane elementy. Zysk z zakupów zostaje całkowicie utracony. Nie służy ani do podniesienia poziomu już istniejących komponentów ani w żaden sposób nie jest rekompensowany - czysta strata! Ilość okrętów stale się powiększa a wraz z nimi pojawiają się miejsca które trzeba czymś wypełnić. Tylko czym, skoro już trzeba dekompletować dobrze wyposażone jednostki - aby uzyskać niezbędną przestrzeń magazynową?

I’ve been bugged by the same thing, same with equippment but thats more negligible as its not millions to upgrade that storage, like with the seed chips…
And as stated, if its equipped on a ship, how is it on it and in storage? Just makes no sense.

2 Likes

I completely agree with the OP.

2 Likes

yes… also if it’s could be less expensive to upgrade the storage… will help too

3 Likes

I see a lot of care has been taken over people’s complaints and issues here. Very nice.

1 Like

typical behavior from the dev team , just add new stuff , and not fixing fix the broken ones