e0bd87dd9c.png

>Play as Recon

>Equip Sensor Range

>Find immobile LRF

>Aim Ship

>Warp

>???

>Profit

It’s funny: I have assisted the kills of many ships with collision today, but I do not have the achievement yet.  Do you have to get the kill yourself?

Perhaps it has to be a certain amount of assisting damage, or enough for the kill outright.

You have to deal ramming damage within one second of the target’s destruction, in my experience. I just used my guard to ram an LRF while spamming coils and torps.

Plus, recon warping doesn’t work any more. It just kills you. Not the target…

And the kill I got was only maybe 50% damage, as many other allies were targeting him too, because he was the last enemy alive.

Plus, recon warping doesn’t work any more. It just kills you. Not the target…

It works just fine. I just went into T3 with Empire Recon. Slapped on Armor-Plated Hull and Reinforced Beams for more HP and warped into a JLRF that was busy piloting their torp.

It’s so easy to get, i just got it in my first game after the patch.  :005j:

i like the idea but i think a tiered achievement is in order, think of a medal saying you’ve rammed 100,000 ships

Wow…excellent guide)

Method 1:

Go to T2.

Bring a Rank 6 CovOps with Plasma Arc and as much alpha strike as you can manage.

Camo up.

Ram an LRF.

Call forth the apocalypse on his sad excuse for a ship.

Method 2:

Bring a tanky frigate.

Be captain.

Earn the achievement when some wannabe hero in an inty rams you then dies horribly to your vastly superior firepower.

I’ve been bump killing with recon ever since I realized the power of collision compensator. I don’t mean warping, I just ram fighters.

I found a way to do it without even colliding with the enemy ship.

In my first game of the day yesterday, I was fighting a Wakizashi-R in my Inquisitor-S, and brought him down to a fraction of his hull. He then ran off to regen his shields. About 30 seconds later, he crashed into a rock and died, so I got the achievement. This tells me that if a ship dies from collision damage (either with another ship or a rock) you will get the achievement.

funny I got it yesterday using a T4 Guard, I saw that achievement and I didn’t know how I got it, millanbell was on the other team and even asked him about it 

You need to ramm only 1 ship in a battle to get it :slight_smile:

I have rammed many ships and not yet managed :frowning:  I am certain they died afterwards!!  I don’t know why it’s not working

Take a recon, look for a big Jericho triangle in the spawn. Aim and warp. Enjoy your 10 gold.

I got in in the first match. It’s not that hard to get one.

e0bd87dd9c.png

>Play as Recon

>Equip Sensor Range

>Find immobile LRF

>Aim Ship

>Warp

>???

>Profit

More like:

>Play as at least synergy lvl 8 Grizzly-M

>Ultra fast speedy build with the speed implants and modules and everything

>Aquire slow target

>Get up to speed (~600 speed)

>Crash into ship

>???

>10 GS Profit!

It seems you have to ram a ship a few seconds or less before the ship dies or you don’t get a medal. Might just be me though.