Butchers in Defence Contract and Fire Support are OP

Honestly, Ive read alot of your posts (infact all of them) how old are you ?  That’s my only sane conclusion for what you post and say. (I’m guessing under 15)

What makes you even comprehend I am under the age of 15? You really need to open your eyes. 

Honestly, Ive read alot of your posts (infact all of them) how old are you ?  That’s my only sane conclusion for what you post and say. (I’m guessing under 15)

Furthermore… you have not payed much attention to my posts as I have said numerous times my age.

I have many pilots that will vouche for me, PapyMcBites, H0WLINGWOLF, even DrDeath. I am not a bad pilot, not even close.

8jOE7Du.png

I rest my case

Oh you’re the guy who thinks interceptors are for people who aren’t good and require less skill than frigates and fighters!  

(thanks for the reminder West, love your forum signature)

This makes me laugh every single time. Interceptors are the class that need the highest amount of skill and reflex. And because I’m a scrub, I don’t fly them that often  :004j: . Anyway, Butchers aren’t OP at all. Stay at range, or get good  :006j: .

WTF

I suck? This has nothing to do with the pilots skill, I have seen people die by the freaking butcher. 

I am a great pilot, I am in the top 500th pve pilots considering I did not even start a year ago. You have no basis to judge another pilot without evidence. 

All you do is judge people like they are worse than you are, I seriously am going to call you Donald Trump.

Butcher’s projectile are flying at 200m/s. I can dodge them even with Jeri guard…And they are meant to be dodged, not tanked.

Try Fort Muerto PvE - 1 shot doing over 100k dmg. And finally - please, learn that you need different class of ships for different class (T3 destroyer in Fire Support sucks, T4 destroyer in Fire support is awesome due to wormhole and Halo)

8jOE7Du.png

I rest my case

You nailed the poor kid.

Even I can’t dig you out of this one, YumTum.

LOL I am in a 100 ton war machine… its not easy to run away. I did acually i was going 237ms and he still was hitting me. It called aimbot… get why? bot> aim.

Who told you that it’s a 100 ton war machine? These are just paper models made out of a square. Also I can run away, circle, and wreck the Butcher on my own in a destroyer.

Keep trying to make yourself look smart, cuz you just look dumber the more you do it with your false statements.

Oh also I hope you got enough attention with your trolls.

8jOE7Du.png

I rest my case

8FxEa.gif

giphy.gif

Jake-Gyllenhall-Point-and-Laugh-Nightcra

L8XuphFGqlSfe.gif

8FxEa.gif

giphy.gif

Jake-Gyllenhall-Point-and-Laugh-Nightcra

L8XuphFGqlSfe.gif

Now we need new gif types, that play sounds.

Now we need new gif types, that play sounds.

It’s called webms.

http://coub.com/view/8fluz

http://coub.com/view/8fluz

Rofl. Had to quote you to see the link.

Butcher’s projectile are flying at 200m/s. I can dodge them even with Jeri guard…And they are meant to be dodged, not tanked.

Try Fort Muerto PvE - 1 shot doing over 100k dmg. And finally - please, learn that you need different class of ships for different class (T3 destroyer in Fire Support sucks, T4 destroyer in Fire support is awesome due to wormhole and Halo)

T3 destroyer suck??? Then you have flown them not correct. The fastest round was ~3:30 with just 2.

Tempest+Pyro burn the cruiser really good. We even didn’t need to kill any of his engines to kill it.

Maybe you didn’t played him after the module vs. structures update?

Do you mean with wormhole the wormhole jumper device or the lense? Because the first suck(for the damage factor).

Da Butchers are way OP! Pplz just win gainst em cuz they cheat. Its an outrage why does nobody act!!!

If anything can “quickly” kill a destroyer, then the destroyer is doing something wrong.

Today I dodged the butcher while he’s 2k away from me in my r 11 Fed destroyer. Wish I recorded that to show mister OP how childish he’s been acting.

T3 destroyer suck??? Then you have flown them not correct. The fastest round was ~3:30 with just 2.

Tempest+Pyro burn the cruiser really good. We even didn’t need to kill any of his engines to kill it.

Maybe you didn’t played him after the module vs. structures update?

Do you mean with wormhole the wormhole jumper device or the lense? Because the first suck(for the damage factor).

Around 2:40 here with lrfs.

And yes - wormhole as mobility. Destroy the engines, debuff with photons, kill with halo, jump, repeat on the other side. 

I WIN…

…LOL…BYE!!!

Yes you did, Sinaka. You totally won with this. Love it.

And to the OP, it’s about two things - your skill and how you fit your ship.

I have my R8 destroyer going 300+ m/s and literally flying circles around butchers - not getting touched. An officer in our squadron has his R8 as a slow, lumbering shield-mammoth that just tanks the EM. Even so, he still knows to keep moving around and not just sit there taking it.

One of the things I notice in many pilots in PVE (and I’m not saying this is you) is that they don’t move around enough. They stay stationary firing at a target and some don’t even move as that line of blue pearls is slowly moving their direction. I say it all the time - keep moving, keep your distance, rotate and STRAFE!

On 3/14/2016 at 0:52 PM, Xelavian_FDEF said:

Oh you’re the guy who thinks interceptors are for people who aren’t good and require less skill than frigates and fighters!  

(thanks for the reminder West, love your forum signature)

“I am a great pilot” “I am in the top 500th PvE pilots”

Am I the only one that sees no relation?

Sorry Tummy, you just need to learn how to build your ships properly, or do in fact, get good.  They’re not really OP.  If anything, they provide more of a challenge to the already incredibly low difficulty of PvE missions in general.

I disagree with you on Tummy needing to build properly.  With that much EM resistance, no AI ship should be able to destroy you(especially with a guard friggate) in less than 3 seconds.  Same goes for the Turrets that the Cruiser itself uses, same EM weapon.  Broken beyond all belief.  Player version of that turret does nowhere near as much damage as fast, nor can it travel anywhere near as far.  it does need serious rebalancing.