Butchers in Defence Contract and Fire Support are OP

OK I was just in Defence Contract with my procyon and it was the 3rd wave, and a butcher came right at me so I turned my multiphase on and I now have 207 EM res…  the xxxx butcher molested me in 3 seconds, dishing 55k damage with 207 EM res in 3 SECONDS. 

Are you kidding me! 

Someone look into this, this is NOT right!

Git gud.

As soon as I saw “OP” in the title, I rofled inside.

As soon as I saw “Author of this post”, I rofled inside.

Git gud.

Are you kidding me? That statement made no sense at all, it does not matter if your the best person in the freaking game, if you were targeted by a Butcher, maybe wormhole out of it? Why would you in this case, just to prove that they are very over powered for tier 3 pilots, I would not be issuing this topic had it been a tier 5 battle, the damage would add up to the target tier… but for tier 3 and against the strongest ship class in the game… the damage is so much higher than it should be, he was hitting my shield at 207 EM resistance for 2000-2300 damage, times that by the ROF the butcher’s have? You are blind Katovskiy.

Adam you really do not understand this do you?

OP? Short for over-powerd, why would you laugh, get a damn destroyer or any other ship class and stand in the butcher’s fire range.  See how much damage it deals? A destroyer cant move about like a damn interceptor?? Wtf, even if you wormhole out, your going to leave your team alone?? And the butcher would just follow you… he does have 3500m range… ?? 

Git gud.

Furthermore to this comment, why would you say that without seeing the damage yourself? Wormhole out of the way wouldn’t do you any good, he has a 3500m range and you can max go 5000m it doesn’t add up. 

Buddy i solo those missions while having a dinner while watching a movie on tablet in another room.

Instaed of OP this OP that, realise that you just sux, and then ask for help to get better, untill then all you deserve is git gud

WTF

Buddy i solo those missions while having a dinner while watching a movie on tablet in another room.
Instaed of OP this OP that, realise that you just sux, and then ask for help to get better, untill then all you deserve is git gud

I suck? This has nothing to do with the pilots skill, I have seen people die by the freaking butcher. 

I am a great pilot, I am in the top 500th pve pilots considering I did not even start a year ago. You have no basis to judge another pilot without evidence. 

All you do is judge people like they are worse than you are, I seriously am going to call you Donald Trump.

And I never said I killed the butcher or not, I can solo these to. They are not hard. I am just pointing out that the damage is a lot higher than it needs to be.

I have many pilots that will vouche for me, PapyMcBites, H0WLINGWOLF, even DrDeath. I am not a bad pilot, not even close.

I suck? 

I am a great pilot, I am in the top 500th pve pilots considering I did not even start a year ago. You have no basis to judge another pilot without evidence. 

Hey,  you and I have faced off before.  I can provide evidence for Katovskiy. “git gud”

Next time I might die if I see the author making another useless complaining post.

Adam you really do not understand this do you?

OP? Short for over-powerd, why would you laugh, get a damn destroyer or any other ship class and stand in the butcher’s fire range.  See how much damage it deals? A destroyer cant move about like a damn interceptor?? Wtf, even if you wormhole out, your going to leave your team alone?? And the butcher would just follow you… he does have 3500m range… ?? 

And you’re smart enough to stay in his face, not trying to dodge the projectiles. Also OP means Original Post.

I WIN…

…LOL…BYE!!!

Oh you’re the guy who thinks interceptors are for people who aren’t good and require less skill than frigates and fighters!  

(thanks for the reminder West, love your forum signature)

“I am a great pilot” “I am in the top 500th PvE pilots”

Am I the only one that sees no relation?

Sorry Tummy, you just need to learn how to build your ships properly, or do in fact, get good.  They’re not really OP.  If anything, they provide more of a challenge to the already incredibly low difficulty of PvE missions in general.

Next time I might die if I see the author making another useless complaining post.

And you’re smart enough to stay in his face, not trying to dodge the projectiles. Also OP means Original Post.

LOL I am in a 100 ton war machine… its not easy to run away. I did acually i was going 237ms and he still was hitting me. It called aimbot… get why? bot> aim.

I WIN…

…LOL…BYE!!!

that’s quite a catcy song tbh!

Oh you’re the guy who thinks interceptors are for people who aren’t good and require less skill than frigates and fighters!  

(thanks for the reminder West, love your forum signature)

“I am a great pilot” “I am in the top 500th PvE pilots”

Am I the only one that sees no relation?

Sorry Tummy, you just need to learn how to build your ships properly, or do in fact, get good.  They’re not really OP.  If anything, they provide more of a challenge to the already incredibly low difficulty of PvE missions in general.

Learn how to build ships correctly? Dude, that made no sense. I do know how to build ships. I have tried a 1. Damage Procyon 2. Speed Procyon 3. Tank Procyon 4. All around Procyon. I like 3 best. You think I do not know how to build one? You are wrong. They are OP as you just pointed out " more of a challenge to the already incredibly low difficulty pve" so by saying that you proove they are a lot stronger than they should be for pve.

Honestly, Ive read alot of your posts (infact all of them) how old are you ?  That’s my only sane conclusion for what you post and say. (I’m guessing under 15)