Bring Back Duplicators

First off, there’s no reason they should’ve ever been removed; I don’t ever recall seeing or hearing anyone vouch for dupes to be removed. This was a pretty counterproductive action and it’s not really any better to have limited respawns and/or having to respawn with credits, this wasn’t and still isn’t a better alternative. Dupes were a convenient way to revive but with this huge grind overhaul it’s very disappointing that they fell victim to the idea of needing to make gameplay more difficult. Once again, nobody asked for this, no one suggested or recommended it, I’d be surprised if someone actually had a problem with dupes (how even… ?), but it’s clear they caused some bogus advantage to which they were abruptly removed, and now it’s time for them to be re-implemented. If I understand correctly, I know plenty of others weren’t happy with this change and they were simply ignored, doesn’t seem very fair to me…

Please reintroduce duplicators that had no reason (and none mentioned) to be removed to begin with. Thank you!

It’s probably not about the duplicators, its about people straight up refusing or not knowing how to use them to get back into the game that was causing so much headache for me personally and probably others. The set amount of respawns that happen automatically now is both challenging pve-wise and more helpful since it forces people to get back into the mission. IMO it would be better to revise the respawn credit cost rather than introducing dupes back.

5 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

It’s probably not about the duplicators, its about people straight up refusing or not knowing how to use them to get back into the game that was causing so much headache for me personally and probably others. 

So players not knowing how/refusing to use them caused them to be removed and created an inconvenience for those who actually did use them… ? Just making sure I understood that correctly.

We should just get the gs equivalent of how many dupes we had when they were removed heh heh heh.

How much did they cost? 200gs each? Yeah so 200gs*~600 please.

7 hours ago, Exarus said:

So players not knowing how/refusing to use them caused them to be removed and created an inconvenience for those who actually did use them… ? Just making sure I understood that correctly.

It was most likely the cause, i personally never had any use for them, those who did never used them and the rare cases that did use them and had use for them have to deal with a limited number of free respawns. I dont think that will change anytime soon.

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

It was most likely the cause, i personally never had any use for them, those who did never used them and the rare cases that did use them and had use for them have to deal with a limited number of free respawns. I dont think that will change anytime soon.

![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Two words: Open Space.

There are no free respawns in OS unless you have premium/elly ship and now no matter the ship you are always charged with 100k credits price. I used duplicators in OS, they could be removed from PvE but there was no reason to remove then from OS a well and it only greatly increases the price of reviving in OS. I rarely see people reviving now more than once. Maybe I found only 4 people who did since duplicator removal.

I cant remember the last time i revived in open space but thats why i said 

10 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

it would be better to revise the respawn credit cost rather than introducing dupes back.

100k is steep for most, that i do agree on.

Then would you guys please reduce the cost of repair in OS?

Maybe make it the same to each ship’s individual repair cost in skirmish/missions/PVP?

Please?