AI Mode Vs Dreads

13 minutes ago, MassHomicide said:

I see the vets dont want new players in the mode. If the new players mastered the mode it would threaten the established corps positions. Thats why I am have no support here. You all been playing this mode every day for the last year or so. I have only 6 dread battles behind me and I was dead most of it. Can’t learn much that way.

Just checked the Galaxy map. FDEF, POL in Federation. Ice Belt is not defended at all. And new players are practicing in such sectors - you will find one in every faction space. 

If you really missing the opportunity to play against the bots with 8 person wing - create a custom battle with 8 players on big map, add 8 bots (Domination comes to mind as the best simulation of Dread battle environment), assign roles and practice formations, group flying, interception - all elements that are needed for the dread battle. As very experienced player you should know the drill. When your team will reach satisfactory level, go to Ice Belt and see how it goes. The only difference you will have will be drones and possibly - torpedoes. 

Regarding " I see the vets dont want new players in the mode. If the new players mastered the mode it would threaten the established corps positions. " I don’t know how often are you checking the galaxy map, but W1 holding had one sector few months ago, TSrge came out of nowhere, 4o4 same, some new corps got some sectors (MAFIA comes to mind), some of them lost sectors (Ninja for example). Corps like BL4ZE or NIKA or JOKER got new sectors and they weren’t on the map some time ago. 

Of course I’m writing all of this if your desire to participate with your wing is honest. Just giving you hints how can you train your team. I practiced that way with our 3 wings and well - we were kicking behinds in Dreads. 

Even if someone will say today “sure, we can do the AI dread battle” it will take months to implement as this is not a priority and you are the only person that requested it. As for now I gave you some hints, it’s up to you if you will practice with your team.

4 hours ago, MassHomicide said:

I see the vets dont want new players in the mode. If the new players mastered the mode it would threaten the established corps positions. Thats why I am have no support here. You all been playing this mode every day for the last year or so. I have only 6 dread battles behind me and I was dead most of it. Can’t learn much that way.

No loss. I just wont play the mode. When I got forum moderator putting  me down, I see it is just best to give up. I already know how this ends. You have no intent on allowing the N{}{}BZ to get any chance in this mode. And we all know no one plays with out some sort of reward.

4 hours ago, xKostyan said:

The whole Dread Federation map is open for you to learn- any non NASA sector you attack will be vs Bots, there is nothing to lose for you, yet you are scared to the death to even try, if you cant try it in real time vs bots, what is the point of wasting the devs time implementing a custom vs AI Dreads for you?

4 hours ago, niripas said:

Just checked the Galaxy map. FDEF, POL in Federation. Ice Belt is not defended at all. And new players are practicing in such sectors - you will find one in every faction space.

The only players playing dreads in fed are N{}{}BZ and bots. NASA hasnt played dreads for weeks.

And you are asking for practice (no negative stats are added) but you also want rewards? since when games specifically meant for practice purposes were giving any stat/reward at all? Your reward should be getting experience, and that would be enough. “No guts, no glory” = “No risk, no reward”, earn it by effort, not money.

Im sorry but the money argument is simply not valid.

Us new players are doomed.

I think it’s a great idea! I’ve been here for a while now and I’ve never played sector conquest simply because A. My corp. isn’t ready, and B. I haven’t seen any opportunities since it’s locked out all the time.