AI Mode Vs Dreads

Its pretty simple. Dread battles, but in vs ai. The purpose of this would be to get players familiar with the mode. Its amazing how many players have never played the mode. It would a lot easier to explain strategies once these players have had a few rounds.

The only difference would be both sides would have the same Dread. One would be the ai, The other would be the humans just as all the other vs ai maps. The mode should be able to be queued specifically. Maybe a 4th option to add to the 3 you already have. You guys are the devs, I am sure you all can figure it all out.

I am sure a lot of fresh players would enjoy the mode. While giving them a chance against the more experienced players when they finally play the real mode.

Great IDEA1!

Just send an attack on any Corporation in Federation time zone, and voila - your wing vs bots. 

roasted

On 9/10/2016 at 3:04 AM, xKostyan said:

Just send an attack on any Corporation in Federation time zone, and voila - your wing vs bots. 

The main issue with that is it still takes forever and a day to get into the match. The vs ai idea would be an instant Que pretty much. Most of the people in the corp I am in are pretty new to every thing. I am working hard to try to teach them things. Most of them are impatient, so the wait just kills their interest. I feel every one would benefit from adding this to the list of modes available. That includes vets. You would get a chance to try different things to create new strategies.

4 minutes ago, MassHomicide said:

The main issue with that is it still takes forever and a day to get into the match. The vs ai idea would be an instant Que pretty much. Most of the people in the corp I am in are pretty new to every thing. I am working hard to try to teach them things. Most of them are impatient, so the wait just kills their interest. I feel every one would benefit from adding this to the list of modes available. That includes vets. You would get a chance to try different things to create new strategies.

Amount of expiriense you get from fighting bots is just about the same form watching some videos and discussing them on TS for a bit and if you can not assemble a wing for a Dread Cycle, then it’s all pretty much pointless anyways. And no vets can not develop anything vs bots that they could not come up with from not playing vs bots.

IF you want to participate in Dreads, you need a wing in right cycle, that is about it.

33 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Amount of expiriense you get from fighting bots is just about the same form watching some videos and discussing them on TS for a bit and if you can not assemble a wing for a Dread Cycle, then it’s all pretty much pointless anyways. And no vets can not develop anything vs bots that they could not come up with from not playing vs bots.

IF you want to participate in Dreads, you need a wing in right cycle, that is about it.

You have always been one to try to undo anything I try to do. Most of these guys are n[][]bs. Never been in the mode before. Any experience is better than what most of them have. Nasa has always been about making it impossible for no[][]bs that’s why you guys promote the nerfs so much. Also its a fun mode, and nice change from what we all are pretty much bored of.

This would generate a lot more interest in the mode, but I am sure that’s why your are contesting it. You don’t want any challengers, as nasa atm hold the most sectors worth anything. Any more people would threaten Nasa’s position. Mainly because there are so few to who play this mode.

Oh buddy you and your NASA conspiracies again.

NASA training for dreads: squad together and play PVP while using TS.

As for dreads: we are sad TScourge stopped attacking us since now we have nothing to do. Kost is right, all you gotta do is form a wing and queue in the right time: if everyone active at NA dreads would do that, NASA would definately hold a lot less sectors.

Mates that lose interest because of impatient are that: Worthless.
As Kost already say: You don’t need a mode special for this as it’s not really different from normal PvP. You can even train some strategies on the PvE map Captured dreadnought.
But the main aspect can be only trained in: PVP Squadding. Before you don’t master PvP squadding you don’t even think to do dread battles.

The only time I can get on for dreads is 12 am est and that’s a stretch for me. I have a job after all. I wish they would put them every 2 hours. I usually get home from work at about 7:30pm to 8:30pm. So with this huge gap between missions I really only have one chance and its the time i have the least amount of players on.

Considering I have only done dreads a total of 6 times ever I personally would like to have a vs ai mode for training purposes. Just so I could learn the dread it self.

Basically its just another pve map, or vs ai. Devs choice. No special waiting bull crap just que and go.

But you all want to protest… what ever.

Its not the same as PVP.

5 hours ago, MassHomicide said:

The only time I can get on for dreads is 12 am est and that’s a stretch for me. I have a job after all. I wish they would put them every 2 hours. I usually get home from work at about 7:30pm to 8:30pm. So with this huge gap between missions I really only have one chance and its the time i have the least amount of players on.

Considering I have only done dreads a total of 6 times ever I personally would like to have a vs ai mode for training purposes. Just so I could learn the dread it self.

Basically its just another pve map, or vs ai. Devs choice. No special waiting bull crap just que and go.

But you all want to protest… what ever.

Its not the same as PVP.

Wanna learn the dread, put it in the dock and fly into Corporate sector with your wing - violah unlimited dread map.

1 minute ago, xKostyan said:

Wanna learn the dread, put it in the dock and fly into Corporate sector with your wing - violah unlimited dread map.

I like this idea. Players in a wing could raid any shipyard? Sounds like fun.

Forgive Me if I am dread N[][]B, but my opportunity to learn these when they came out was taken from me if anyone remembers that. I will attempt the undock function, but if we can’t try to kill another dread then it would have minimum benefit for training. 

Dread battles are cool indeed, but that’s why we keep it tighed with corporations system. The much better option will be to encourage pilots to join and create new corps and take a part in those battles, Sector Conquest rework is in progress. For the beginners who are interesting how the things works in this mode we have video tutorial series (new video will come up today), which can give the basics.

2 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Dread battles are cool indeed, but that’s why we keep it tighed with corporations system. The much better option will be to encourage pilots to join and create new corps and take a part in those battles, Sector Conquest rework is in progress. For the beginners who are interesting how the things works in this mode we have video tutorial series (new video will come up today), which can give the basics.

I disagree with you for several reason.

1. I am bored with this game over all.

2. the time you can actually play the mode is discriminatory against North America.

3. You spend more time waiting for a match that actually do playing.

4. Most of the time you can’t get into a battle anyways cuz peopels spirits are down due to 99% failure.

5. If you do you get a battle you will lose because every one else has a year of training over you.

6. Need I go on.

No video gonna replace experience. All you are doing is perpetuating the harm NASA WPK and a few others has done to the N{}{}Bs of this community by chasing them them out and farming the lower tiers.

1 hour ago, MassHomicide said:

I disagree with you for several reason.

1. I am bored with this game over all.

2. the time you can actually play the mode is discriminatory against North America.

3. You spend more time waiting for a match that actually do playing.

4. Most of the time you can’t get into a battle anyways cuz peopels spirits are down due to 99% failure.

5. If you do you get a battle you will lose because every one else has a year of training over you.

6. Need I go on.

No video gonna replace experience. All you are doing is perpetuating the harm NASA WPK and a few others has done to the N{}{}Bs of this community by chasing them them out and farming the lower tiers.

1 - no one really cares

2 - it is a bit to earlefor west and abit to late for east but iverall it stays in ok time for the whole.

3 - yeah

4,5 - what 99% failure are you personally talking about? You played 1 game vs bots thats it. Nobody forces you to attack NASA - there’s fdef owl pol 4o4 - all of those are simple bot matches even if FDEF shows up with 4 people - they have as much experience as you - none.

6 - go for it

If you have a wing of kids tha quit the game after 1 loss - maybe you guys  should not play PVP, and stick with spec ops

4 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Stationary dreadnoughts, who are still, but give an illusion of moving due to gravity effect? Of course, all backgrounds are the same as well. You only have one background, which is wrong, imo.

6 hours ago, xKostyan said:

1 - no one really cares

2 - it is a bit to earlefor west and abit to late for east but iverall it stays in ok time for the whole.

3 - yeah

4,5 - what 99% failure are you personally talking about? You played 1 game vs bots thats it. Nobody forces you to attack NASA - there’s fdef owl pol 4o4 - all of those are simple bot matches even if FDEF shows up with 4 people - they have as much experience as you - none.

6 - go for it

If you have a wing of kids tha quit the game after 1 loss - maybe you guys  should not play PVP, and stick with spec ops

We only have 6 battles under our belt, not one.

We never went up against you guys. I am not that dumb.You all have a lot of experience over these players.

90% of the corps we will go up against will have at least 10x more experience on this map than any of us. Adding the map as vs ai or pve will give every player a fair chance. That’s exactly what people like you do not want.

You are just proving my point about you guys. I don’t dislike the nasa players cause you guys can play well. I dislike you guys for being anti N[][]Bs. Thats why you all trolled on me in the first place 3 years ago. I found ways to make N[][]Bs strong and you hated me for it. Here I am again trying to find ways to make n[][]bs strong and again I am getting push back… All of you were once N[][]Bs. You guys have the most influence on these devs. Nearly everything you guys ask for ends being delivered. You have a rep for being pro nerf. If I was someone else to write this post the odds are, I would not be getting as much push back. Unless you felt it would threaten your precious position.

Keep in mind DEvs, chasing the Aces is away is not what you want. And that’s the message I see posted by CinnamonFake and Kostyan.

58 minutes ago, MassHomicide said:

We only have 6 battles under our belt, not one.

We never went up against you guys. I am not that dumb.You all have a lot of experience over these players.

90% of the corps we will go up against will have at least 10x more experience on this map than any of us. Adding the map as vs ai or pve will give every player a fair chance. That’s exactly what people like you do not want.

You are just proving my point about you guys. I don’t dislike the nasa players cause you guys can play well. I dislike you guys for being anti N[][]Bs. Thats why you all trolled on me in the first place 3 years ago. I found ways to make N[][]Bs strong and you hated me for it. Here I am again trying to find ways to make n[][]bs strong and again I am getting push back… All of you were once N[][]Bs. You guys have the most influence on these devs. Nearly everything you guys ask for ends being delivered. You have a rep for being pro nerf. If I was someone else to write this post the odds are, I would not be getting as much push back. Unless you felt it would threaten your precious position.

Keep in mind DEvs, chasing the Aces is away is not what you want. And that’s the message I see posted by CinnamonFake and Kostyan.

THERE IS NO ONE in OWL, 404 going against these corporation means fighting bots 99% of the time, unless some randoms q in solo

POL mostly has no one online to defend

FDEF in the same boat as POL - there is nobody to fear of being “recked”, only NASA sectors, every not NASA sector in Federation space is vs BOT battle.

Even if FDEF brings some one to play - it will be players of same level as you with no experiences in dreads, so if anything that is the best place for you to learn, because fighting bots more than 2 times is absolutely pointless, 1 vs bot battle is enough to see and observe all the mechanics, after that you can only learn from fighting other players.

Yeah we were n0obs everyone was, but we became good in PvP not in vsAI, that is why we became good there is next to nothing you can learn vs Bots that will be useful in PvP.

fighting bots 1000 will not make any better, than you be after fighting bots 2-3 times, there is no progress after that, period. Everything else is transferable skills from random PvP, leagues, custom battles and common sense. 

1 hour ago, MassHomicide said:

You are just proving my point about you guys. I don’t dislike the nasa players cause you guys can play well. I dislike you guys for being anti N[][]Bs. Thats why you all trolled on me in the first place 3 years ago. I found ways to make N[][]Bs strong and you hated me for it. Here I am again trying to find ways to make n[][]bs strong and again I am getting push back… All of you were once N[][]Bs.

mmm no, you were not trolled for what you think - from our stand point people that you think you made good, were either pretty bad or you had nothing to do with them being good, you were trolled for your self-centric attitude, ignorance and narrow-mind.