yuplay-id for login?

Hi,

I’ve got a beta invitation but I can’t figure out where to find the login details for Star Conflict. Is it my Nick Name combined with my usual yuplay account password? Cause that doesn’t seem to work ^^.

Cheers,

Squall

You need to use your yuplay email.

thank you! I couldnt write the @ sign with my german keyboard apparently. But I copied it from chat now and it works. :slight_smile:

thank you! I couldnt write the @ sign with my german keyboard apparently. But I copied it from chat now and it works. :slight_smile:

This is a known problem which exists for different keyboard layouts.

Start menu > Control Panel > type “Language” in search box > click the “Change keyboards or other input methods” > Region and Language will appear, press Change Keyboards…

Text services and Input Languages will appear,now ur on General Tab, here u can press the Add button and add English or any other language, go for English(United States) [Keyboard - United States International]

In the Language Bar tab u can select how the language bar will be shown/hidden , the is Floating on desktop/ Docked in the taskbar/ Hidden … now i have it Docked in the taskbar cause i dont want to see it on desktop :smiley: after u can chose what language your keyboard will be set to anytime u want … like u have your german keyboard setting, u just click the language bar and select other language from there after u did the things above and have more than just your native language

hope this helps

Yeah i had a bit of problem with that too. Copy/paste solved the issue. Allowing ‘AltGr’+2 for the @ sign really should be enabled for all keyboard layouts before release though.

Yeah i had a bit of problem with that too. Copy/paste solved the issue. Allowing ‘AltGr’+2 for the @ sign really should be enabled for all keyboard layouts before release though.

Sure we are aware of that and this should be fixed in some time.

Hi.

I’ve got the same problem and it’s still saying wrong login or password.

And i’m pretty sure tha i have done the things right.

Please cause i can’t wait to play.

Hi.

I’ve got the same problem and it’s still saying wrong login or password.

And i’m pretty sure tha i have done the things right.

Please cause i can’t wait to play.

Be sure that you use the right email and that you typed the @.

Be sure that you are using the right password if not try to change the password on yuplay and try to log in again.

Thank you. i have i change my password on yuplay and now it’s working.

/answered closed and moved.