you have killed this stuggling game

the ques have become insane, up to 20 minutes before I log off  . the iridium used to be put into corp bank when people would level, now it is not, 2,000 or more a day gone . hunting iridium is impossible now , as you have the cash players in space killing everyone on every map, thios game has become very in fun to play now and everyone is quitting… including me fi8nally , you did it , proud ? 

Grinding iridium became a thing because of this update.

Queues are sort of messed up, but not nearly as much as you describe it… 10 min wait times happen sometimes in high rank PvE but pvp wait time does not go over 3min.

And where the hell do “Cash Players” (please define what actually is a cash player) kill “everyone” on “every map”, when there are only 5 maps without “station protection”.

If you are quitting, that’s your business, but everything you said is at least partially wrong.

4 hours ago, AngryCatfish said:

the ques have become insane, up to 20 minutes before I log off  . the iridium used to be put into corp bank when people would level, now it is not, 2,000 or more a day gone . hunting iridium is impossible now , as you have the cash players in space killing everyone on every map, thios game has become very in fun to play now and everyone is quitting… including me fi8nally , you did it , proud ? 

2000 iridium is a matter of total of maybe an hour or two in open space. By one person. In low ranked sector.  With enemies that die from 3-4 singularity shots. Why not use this opportunity to get a wing and teach them how to coordinate flights? Usually those sectors drop weapons, modules and a lots of credits. In comparison -  20 battles that people of your corp had to win  each day to get that amount of iridium is what 2-3 hours? For 20 people?

Regarding the players killing other players in space, this usually helps:

image.png.2c1d92035d88b17a65e5587b96efb7fd.png

Yeah if this update is bad for you, it just means you’re doing something wrong, or don’t know how to do something.

Imho this update makes this game a TON friendlier to everyone and really stabilizes progression.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Yeah if this update is bad for you, it just means you’re doing something wrong, or don’t know how to do something.

Imho this update makes this game a TON friendlier to everyone and really stabilizes progression.

amen, my only gripe is that I can’t look at missions while in queue

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:52 PM, Flash0914 said:

Grinding iridium became a thing because of this update.

Queues are sort of messed up, but not nearly as much as you describe it… 10 min wait times happen sometimes in high rank PvE but pvp wait time does not go over 3min.

And where the hell do “Cash Players” (please define what actually is a cash player) kill “everyone” on “every map”, when there are only 5 maps without “station protection”.

If you are quitting, that’s your business, but everything you said is at least partially wrong.

they just stopped dtash drops , eat your words goon 

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 4:26 PM, niripas said:

2000 iridium is a matter of total of maybe an hour or two in open space. By one person. In low ranked sector.  With enemies that die from 3-4 singularity shots. Why not use this opportunity to get a wing and teach them how to coordinate flights? Usually those sectors drop weapons, modules and a lots of credits. In comparison -  20 battles that people of your corp had to win  each day to get that amount of iridium is what 2-3 hours? For 20 people?

Regarding the players killing other players in space, this usually helps:

image.png.2c1d92035d88b17a65e5587b96efb7fd.png

they just stopped stash drops . and well aware of station protection, however some people have found a way around it , I am certain you are well aware of this and are merely a hired goon discouraging truth about your game 

quies went from max 5 min to 20 or more … before they just now stopped stash drops,  no more iridium farming with corp members for god sake they were having fun  better stop it . !

If you are experiencing queue time over 2 minutes, better restart the queue.

7 hours ago, niripas said:

If you are experiencing queue time over 2 minutes, better restart the queue.

there are no players in game people are in chat right now freaking out because after lastnights emergency update they stopped all space drops  no more stashes , no more blowing things up for drops,   everyone quit that is why que is so long resetting game is not going to help 

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:03 AM, TularGhost said:

Angrycatfish every patch is going to have bugs n flaws in the system from poorly tested trials. Yes the iridium farming was insane and the devs yanked it away. There was players going out in os runs and 30 mons latter they has 6 to 10 thousand irids. Yes the pve is killed and pointless now so its all pvp and co-op modes to get money. But its all about trying to balance the game so its a challenge. It would be nice if they added a few NPC ships after 5 mins in pve que. But its all aboit trial and error. Ive been on here sence 2016 seen all the f ups and killer things the have done. Now its all about grinding for creds to buy the 50g resource boxes. OS is still fun sence its easyer to farm sinenery. Miss the random drops from kills but they still probley drop in the hard sectors if you want to try.if you want to make the game great try to get a invite to the test server and put your imput there. Ive love to sneak on the test server as well but highly doubt it sence nobudy likes my guy lol. If the games not your fancy leave and come back 6months from now it might be fixed till then just try to enjoy. Love XahRith…

less than 300 people on server at a given time , 12,000 on stupid world of warships and garbage space fleet games ,… star conflict , is the best pvp mechanics ive ever seen in a game, there is one and only one reason the server is dead and the quess are 20 min long  … the devs have wrecked the game. after 12 no ai, you must pvp to level a brsnd new ship, however with so few people on server , now level 5’s are being routinely put into battle with lvl 15-17 maxed out ships , sooo  ,