xxxx bot fights

Ok so i play at t4 currently and most of my battles are 1v1 me versus another player with 2 more bots.

And I simply got tired of loosing against same skill players or worse or high because of the imbalanced bots distribution.

Why are not the bots using the same ships … i got tired of geting bots like interceptor and tackle on my team vs 2 guards or 1 guard and 1 engineer and they just obliterate my bots and i have to fight 1v3.

THIS MUST BE BALANCED !!!

You will say that its because of the skill rate - it has nothing to do with that, and if it does- it is unbelivable unbalanced.

I personally have no guard ships, so why i must play with 3 interceptors (2 bots) vs 3 guards??? if anyone can win with 3 interceptors vs 3 guards in this game i will make them a statue !!!

Please fix this !!!

Welcome to Star Conflict. Where the context of “fair fight” goes straight out the airlock.

LOL  I know it is not funny … But I believe there is a phrase that many of us use here for that  !!    

ALL BOTS ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL !!!     :what:      

Welcome to Star Conflict. Where the context of “fair fight” goes straight out the airlock.

578VW.png

Three words: “Working as intended”, nuff said.

dealwithit.jpg

You want a T4 fight that’s fair, then I hope you enjoy playing during Russian prime time.

My only 12v12 T4 game was against 4 ESB players who literally killed everything (realistic combat)

1400 players online, Silent Fox + Stiletto + Hydra, ended up in a 3v3 match.

1400 players online, Silent Fox + Stiletto + Hydra, ended up in a 3v3 match.

Just another average day in SC.

The game doesn’t have a player base big enough to support so many tiers. Stick to T3.

The game doesn’t have a player base big enough to support so many tiers. Stick to T3.

Or below. To be fair, if you squad in T4 or even high T3, you get raped. Simple as that. If you solo in the high Tiers, you get matched with bots. T1/2&3 are still the best to squad/solo play and there’s nothing the devs can do about it.