Xenochips Event Dilemma and how to make it fair for VIP

I own all the Premium ships in the game.

This is a second event that brings me absolutely no benefit whatsoever. I had 1000 Xenochips before they were gone as I had no means of spending them on anything else.

Because of this reason, I would prefer that you at least give players the means, if they have all selected Premium ships that are currently available to obtain, to spend on something else, like the new modules for all 9 ship roles in this current event instead of searching for them in Open Space. Each module should cost 10 Xenochip units to get in the Store, exactly as it used to be before.

Xenochips rewards:

8S9mtQA.png

The Store: (all available Premium ships owned)

7esazqZ.png

Players, who support this game before and after its launch, should get some extra benefits or perks if you will, not just nothing for their efforts.

[@Deelena](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/261527-deelena/)

Greetings,

Can you provide some official feedback on this?

Thank you.

Also to mention Destroyer chips are no longer available to collect from earning them. Only to purchase with gold standards. WE don’t all have a lot gold standards!

Please change this as I need destroyer chips and so do a lot of  other players sot hat they can craft their new destroyers.

Make it a more enjoyable game rather than scaring people away from the game eventually.

Thankyou!

Making it fair means that being a “So Called” VIP should mean nothing.

47 minutes ago, Rakza said:

Making it fair means that being a “So Called” VIP should mean nothing.

That’s true, but VIP actually enabled this game to continue and evolve.

In any case, there’s no relation between fairness and VIP, but it’s ironic that VIP that established this game for what it’s today, is actually forgotten while new F2P players get the stuff for free.

VIP doesn’t get anything.

What does VIP even mean in reference to this?

Premium license?

Mercenary card DLC?

“I have everything but want MORE” itis?

This once again raises the question, what do you give to someone that already has everything?(and they also consider useful)

This is event for acquiring premium ships. If you have them, you don’t have to do it, nobody forces you.

If they make separate rewards for those who have all ships, it will just raise P2W talks, because you gain something others have to hard work for just because you bought all premium ships.

If you like to support the game it doesn’t mean you have to be treated special.

2 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

This once again raises the question, what do you give to someone that already has everything?(and they also consider useful)

That’s called “Fidelity-Bond”.

Someone who already have everything also means that he gave a lot.

Yep, that Xenochips is good for new comers, but how about player already own all of those premium ships? I feel like sh*t