WTF with ping 200 and more !!!!!

i am getting really tired of this ping 200 and higher, impossible to play a game in PVP. Ships just spin on same spot !!  When is this going to get sorted ???

i am getting really tired of this ping 200 and higher, impossible to play a game in PVP. Ships just spin on same spot !!  When is this going to get sorted ???

How is 200 ping high?

I have nothing more to say about this but to reference to my own complaint.

When you actually experience lag then come back to the forums.

oJ8ZnXA.jpg

Since yesterday, games are sometimes extremely laggy. Even with ping 20-50 ship is just jumping around, reacting to everything with delay. Almost unplayable

the ping is so high today because of the tournament i think some servers were removed temporarily so the tournament would be lag free with low ping. the servers have been laggy tho with normal ping recently because of 3000+ players :frowning: upgrade that sh_t pls

I have the same problem: in PVP, PVE and Invasion, never less than 150 ping and averaging at 200.

Please sort this out devs.

Russian servers got pushed a lot to make the tournament playable.

Just choose Russian Servers as far they didn’t fix it.

Problem solved, i prefer 3% pack loss more than 200 ping.

You cant call yourself a pilot if you cant get a kill with a 3300 ping. Lol I just randomly shot but still… I do agree. I have 10 percent packet loss on u.s. servers with a 60 ping and 2 percent on russians with a 200. U.s. servers are bad. I have put money into the game so I would appreciate the servers to mostly be playable. Thanks.

ping with 200 are not the issue. i have been playing with this ping up to 300 on many online games no issue.

the issue can be:

1. the game is reporting “false” ping, which is likely higher

2. the ping is correct, but lagging pattern still happening, then this is server side issue.

Well you can change ship control to Expert, that way the ship won’t spin in one place. I’ve been testing out Invasion with 350ms ping and apart from around 1 second delay per input it’s playable. Just not that playable.

On the RU server I’m getting slightly higher ping than usual (around 380 rather than 300), no loss whatsoever and not much difference. The Abandoned Complex has lag issues as usual, nothing new for me. Still playable if you’re used to having some ping. Might be my geographical location working out to my benefit.

The issue is in work, next time please use the bug report forum.