wrong version of the game...

i tryied to install game at laptop and after downloading luncher and game, i cant play it… it shows me a info that i have wrong version of the game

“current client version 0.4.3.11341 is outdate. new version 0.4.2.11097 is available”

how to solve this problem? afted uninstal and downloading game again, i have still problem, probably i have to clean registry but where exactly i should search ?

When you uninstalled the game did you clean the remaining folders?

When you uninstalled the game did you clean the remaining folders?

yes, i cleared everything from HDD

so ? any idea ? still i havent solved that issue

At the moment I got no clue how to solve this.

Hello Gojira.

What Windows is this on. XP vista 7 ??

Hello Gojira.

What Windows is this on. XP vista 7 ??

its 7, in win 7 i totaly dont know where to seek in reg… and im pretty sure that i should delete something from registry…

its 7, in win 7 i totaly dont know where to seek in reg… and im pretty sure that i should delete something from registry…

Download this http://filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

download full version on right hand side don’t click anything should auto load and download or save as. Install and run clean repeat until shows 0 junk.

Next goto registry one this will scan for old files or old reg files no longer in use. remove and repeat clean until shows no errors.

This will remove all files in a safe way so you are not deleting the wrong things in registry. REG is a scary place 1 thing wrong and bam no system working after restart.

Use c cleaner works a treat. Just remember tho if cleaning junk for browsers make sure you untick passwords sometimes will be defaulted to remove everything so check to be safe than sorry.

Let me know how you get on :slight_smile:

i did it at the beginning :wink: that why i post it here in forum, because i dont have more ideas.

i did it at the beginning :wink: that why i post it here in forum, because i dont have more ideas.

Have you tried to install on another hard drive?

Have you tried to install on another hard drive?

nope, that good idea, im gonna do this :slight_smile: and tell you how is going

i couldnt check it before, i was away form country… anyway, still the same, even better, i manage to download patches, and still cant log in cuz t shows me that i have wrong version

i couldnt check it before, i was away form country… anyway, still the same, even better, i manage to download patches, and still cant log in cuz t shows me that i have wrong version

Try this

Goto C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Conflict (beta)\doc then delete the change logs open up game and it should say something is broke or it will repair and re download them log files worth a try

Try this

Goto C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Conflict (beta)\doc then delete the change logs open up game and it should say something is broke or it will repair and re download them log files worth a try

it works, thanks mate!