WPN-FS3 does improve active module parameters by 8%

This implant only works on paper.

I turned on the hud notifications, and I discovered that this implant doesn’t affect the nanodrone cloud or the mass shield generator at all.

Please fix that.

What ship are you trying to use it on? The R10 implants don’t work on lower ranked ships if you didn’t know, so if you are trying to use it on a R9 or lower ship, it will have no effect

With 8% from base increase you will barely see the difference (108 instead 100 for example).

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

Here’s the video that shows you that this implant doesn’t work:

Not a bug. Look implant tooltip:

067d1581708e06cd82024ce61702.png

“Nanobot cloud” is a multipurpose module.

If what Skula says about nanodrone cloud and mass shield generator is true, then why do my own tests show that my rank 10 implants work perfectly fine on them?

Logs attached.

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10262)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10263)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10264)

Not a bug. Look implant tooltip:

067d1581708e06cd82024ce61702.png

“Nanobot cloud” is a multipurpose module.

wat…

Skula? Have you played this game recently? Or have role-specific active modules always counted as multipurpose?

Sorry, I mistaken.

Please, create [correct bugerport](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)