Woz got battle station doesn't destruct after death

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

The battle station does not self-destruct like all other structures once the pilot’s ship is destroyed.

1. What did you expected to happen.

I expected it to explode when I did, or at least change forms. I’m glad that it stays though.

1. The conditions during the situation.

OS

1. Further details on the issue.

meh

1. Frequency of occurrence.

100%

1. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)  Screenshot needs to be done with ingame tools! Don’t change screenshot’s original name!

2. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

3. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)

4. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.

5. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

Not a bug. it self-destructs automatically, after 20 second time period expires, if you go away from it, or die.

However, some forms of the Station do self-destruct, which is a bug. All the station modes should remain, until they automatically terminated!

speaking of the battle station, will it be available to all engineers?

50 minutes ago, evo888 said:

speaking of the battle station, will it be available to all engineers?

It’s Waz’Got exclusive!

I do hope the classic ship rework does give all T4 & T5 Engineers some sort of battle station like wazgot has.

Speaking of, does wazgot have that yet? If so, I’d love to do some pvp with one of you who has it, i’m really curious to see it in action.

1 hour ago, HBZK100 said:

I do hope the classic ship rework does give all T4 & T5 Engineers some sort of battle station like wazgot has.

Speaking of, does wazgot have that yet? If so, I’d love to do some pvp with one of you who has it, i’m really curious to see it in action.

This is a bug report thread for Open Public Test, not the Game discussion. Waz’Got exclusive is just that, Waz’Got exclusive.