Wow!

Have to say guys, very well done!

Was alot more polished than i thought it was going to be! As others have said, credit to the designers/art team - the ships are beautiful!!

Is there only russian audio in game at the moment?

What stage are you at in development? Will there be an intro/training section?

Also i cannot change any controls or mouse/joystick settings - is this normal too?

Well done guys!

Zero

Have to say guys, very well done!

Was alot more polished than i thought it was going to be! As others have said, credit to the designers/art team - the ships are beautiful!!

Is there only russian audio in game at the moment?

What stage are you at in development? Will there be an intro/training section?

Also i cannot change any controls or mouse/joystick settings - is this normal too?

Well done guys!

Zero

Thank you )

Answering your questions:

1. yes, right at the moment audio is russian only, but there will be english one - later

2. training section is available for those having premium account

3. it’s normal - this problem will be solved in following updates

Despite speaking no Russian I’ll probably keep the Russian voices on anyway, because female Russian computer voices make me happy inside.

Yea, you can imagine what she is saying while she is saying something else entirely ^^

soeaking off russian, you all type english here but i dont see any english chat in game, is there a channel i can use ingame to het to the english speaking people? i cant read klingon, unfortunately :stuck_out_tongue:

soeaking off russian, you all type english here but i dont see any english chat in game, is there a channel i can use ingame to het to the english speaking people? i cant read klingon, unfortunately :stuck_out_tongue:

The chat is for russian and english, but most times there are only russians chatting.

Have to say even though I dont speak russian I kinda dig my ship talking to me in russian. Kinda gives the game that different feel from all the others i play. Lol not to mention I might actually pickup some russian from it .

When chatting you can use any language you like (but FOUL!), and there’s team speak - English channel

its fuuny to see all those Symbols in the words ‘.’

but… we don’t need to chat so… just… shoot :fed002:

use your feelings, son, use it and blow up all those birds

/answered and closed.