Wondering if you should buy a spatial scanner while its on sale?

If you have a Rank 10+ (Recommend 12-15 recon) ship that can quickly shitter about “open space” and you’ve been eyeballing the spatial scanner this weekend whether for destroyer or non destroyer reasons, Here’s about an hour and a half of roughly what to expect.

I personally never fly in OS without one. Having the occasional blue signal is the only thing that makes OS worth flying any more, as any other loot is trash.

Bom bom matey the neodium ore is not trash loot :stuck_out_tongue:

So without a spatial scanner, can I obtain the Neodium often enough or would I need to be there 24/7, covering each rock?

So without a spatial scanner, can I obtain the Neodium often enough or would I need to be there 24/7, covering each rock?

valuable minerals drop ore, two ores for a plate, so it’s possible if you find a good place with valuable minerals you could make enough ores for a similar number of plates in the same amount of time, or so the theory goes.

scanner isn’t terribly useful unless you can put it on a fast ship that can get into rank 10+ areas. I really recommend buying the r15 version though. Fits on highest tier of ship available down to rank 12 ships.

It’s so simple…

Let others farm for you,kill players in open space.

I want to carry a full load of 3k credits software module loot to those crims :stuck_out_tongue: