WolfKhan's Behemoth Ronin 2018

Now, shall we begin?

Behold the new Ronin, meant for those pesky fighters and interceptors and everything else.

This beauty is ready for focus fire utilizing a squad or wing of 3+ pilots using just straight up Ronins or with anything else added in, my suggestion is to have a minimum of 3 Ronins for consistent invisibility during dangerous situations and a high rate of decent focus fire on hard to hit targets. 

9G4bBCL.jpg

AKA - Regenerative Volume Resist Hybrid.  Don’t use thrusters unless pertinent, go below 50% speed when you need an extra energy boost when enemy damage isn’t supplying enough of said energy for your emergency shield booster. 

The implants -

4SWogns.jpg

The Stats -

YegagS1.jpg

The Special Module -

mohd3DD.jpg

The Weapon -

High projectile speed and a decent crit dmg rate ensure that you will have a large chance to do some great damage against otherwise hard to hit opponents and you’ll have a hard time missing high strafe frigates. 

cPltTZ7.jpg

ETD0Mc2.jpg

The Missile is a torp in pvp, or an anomaly generator during pve with large easy to hit enemies, elsewise torps. lots of torps. 

The Capacitor  -

57NFiQF.jpg

fHhoLHp.jpg

The shield - 

NhL5Sdy.jpg

E8YemrH.jpg

XWQn8uI.jpg

The hull -

ZJx1IcF.jpg

The CPU -

mfgcLEw.jpg

9yJmlXC.jpg

7zIqXmi.jpg

The Active Modules - 

bT6AIEt.jpg

AGA8vla.jpg

d2XkPa2.jpg

c9D5nSX.jpg

3LPwefw.jpg

This isnt a good build, it has so many counters its not even funny.

The mass driver is also a very bad gun, and my Ronin/Patriarch/Boremys would counter the bejebis out of it every day & night.

I’ve played this game with guards for well over 4 years, this is a shame of a build at the least dude, I don’t see what you see in it. 

it’s the choice between heavy blasters or mass drivers or vulcan. 

In all honesty, in regards to mass production of battle ready pilots who are able to hit the enemy consistently in the age where fighters are hard enough to hit let alone inties, these types of weapons are needed. heavy blasters - counters heavy opponents. mass drivers - counters fast opponents, vulcan - in-between

As for what I see in it, it’s a matter of invisibility, the more Ronins the better. mass drivers is weakish on it’s own, but together using it alongside other mass drivers, it’ll do considerable damage. 

2 hours ago, WolfKhanGeneral said:

it’s the choice between heavy blasters or mass drivers or vulcan. 

In all honesty, in regards to mass production of battle ready pilots who are able to hit the enemy consistently in the age where fighters are hard enough to hit let alone inties, these types of weapons are needed. heavy blasters - counters heavy opponents. mass drivers - counters fast opponents, vulcan - in-between

As for what I see in it, it’s a matter of invisibility, the more Ronins the better. mass drivers is weakish on it’s own, but together using it alongside other mass drivers, it’ll do considerable damage. 

Try the proxi mortar, works wonders vs intys and fighters and also deals more damage to frigs and dessies! Also, guards have a natural hull regen that kicks in after about 5 seconds of not receiving damage, so you could ditch the hull slot for more firepower/mobility/missile plylons ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

19 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Try the proxi mortar, works wonders vs intys and fighters and also deals more damage to frigs and dessies! Also, guards have a natural hull regen that kicks in after about 5 seconds of not receiving damage, so you could ditch the hull slot for more firepower/mobility/missile plylons ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

In regards to the natural hull regen, it’s hard to find moments to actually use it consistently, so having something like the regenerative coating frees up an active module slot that would otherwise be used for hull heals while bringing back natural hull heals to comfortable usage regardless of the situation. the +200 from the guard’s natural regeneration is more of a bonus when it can be used, but it shouldn’t be relied upon as it’s very situation dependent. 

I can’t say I’m liking the proxi, dead spot aside, the projectiles are slow and while it helps to hit inties by simply getting the shots close, it’s rather easy to dodge.

it’d do fine against regular pilots who don’t know how to fight properly, but against the vets it’s iffy.