Wish Star Conflict a Happy New Year! (Discussion)

Would you like to know more?

Would you like to know more?

NO!

heheh

heheh

xD

awww i forgot about this one :frowning: i was pretty bussy to get a quiet and relaxed moment to write…but i had time :frowning:

Thank you all. I’m glad you liked my card. I wonder if the girl on the picture liked it as much as I liked working on ‘her’. :fed015:

Thank you all. I’m glad you liked my card. I wonder if the girl on the picture liked it as much as I liked working on ‘her’. :fed015:

:slight_smile:

HGU1xdu.png

Here is my Happy Birthday card, slightly late sorry!

I’m glad to see you are finally gaining players again Star Conflict! +20% in the last 30 day! Maybe it’s the hype around dreadnoughts, maybe it’s just because of the holidays, but hey, for two weeks I have been having insta-games in most game-modes. Please keep up the good work and use this as a springboard to gain even more players, especially in the US timezone!

HGU1xdu.png

Here is my Happy Birthday card, slightly late sorry!

I’m glad to see you are finally gaining players again Star Conflict! +20% in the last 30 day! Maybe it’s the hype around dreadnoughts, maybe it’s just because of the holidays, but hey, for two weeks I have been having insta-games in most game-modes. Please keep up the good work and use this as a springboard to gain even more players, especially in the US timezone!

Thank you for your card man :slight_smile: