Wipe or not?

At first you told us there wont be a wipe anymore. Now i read that a wipe is not out of question anymore.

Is there a timeframe until this could be specified?

I play quite casually and would rather invest my time once there is no wipe anymore.

This is also the reason why i allready subscribed to premium. Free time is the most precious thing to me.

This is no complaint. I know this is still a beta. It would be convenient to know though.

Thanks in advance.

Since there is a 3rd faction that needs to be added it could be that there will be a wipe because of balancing, but it can take a little time until there is a clear answer.

If there is wipe, what will happen to real money items? Will they be reinbursed on your account as the “space gold”?

If there is wipe, what will happen to real money items? Will they be reinbursed on your account as the “space gold™”?

yes i would like an answer for this one too, i think its very important and VERY misleading for people playing and buying in game currency at the moment

Since there is a 3rd faction that needs to be added it could be that there will be a wipe because of balancing, but it can take a little time until there is a clear answer.

Oops, missed the latest patch news before posting this, so here is the edited version:

I don’t think a wipe is necessary. It would make it easier for new Jericho players, but they could tough it out and just take the beatings until their ships are leveled up.

The only thing that actually needet to be changed is the indestructible module thingy. So old players dont have a Credit advantage above new players.

I am guessing that the people who have participated in open beta will get all the money invested into gold standards once the game leaves the beta stage, and perhaps a reward for participating in the beta.

I am guessing that the people who have participated in open beta will get all the money invested into gold standards once the game leaves the beta stage, and perhaps a reward for participating in the beta.

But till a official statement from the game devs we can’t be sure about this. And I am not willing to invest money till this is clear.