Will I be able to play on my MAC osx?

HI, i like the trailer of STAR CONFLICT and i want to change from a different game where i could play on my MAC. will they be a feature so i can play it or is it only for PC users? please make it MAC compatible

Just a thought, you can use Bootcamp so you can play it on your mac.

thanks for the tip. i guess its a program to install windows on my mac. .yes i could do that .

1. i was wandering if it maybe possible to play it on mac without doing this

2. i need osx to work on it and realy dont want to be changing systems all the time.

is there any informations about this somewhere, because i couldnt find it?

Sooner or later there would be Mac version.

well there you have it :smiley:

I pointed out that I was running a MAC OSX in my Beta Application and I was accepted. I’ve known for a fact that you won’t have a MAC compatible version out til a while after PC release, so I was wondering why I was accepted. Haha, I mean I’m happy and excited, yeah, but theres no point at the moment is there?

EDIT: I already know about Bootcamp and all this too. I just don’t have a windows disk to install in a shell on the MAC.

I pointed out that I was running a MAC OSX in my Beta Application and I was accepted. I’ve known for a fact that you won’t have a MAC compatible version out til a while after PC release, so I was wondering why I was accepted. Haha, I mean I’m happy and excited, yeah, but theres no point at the moment is there?

EDIT: I already know about Bootcamp and all this too. I just don’t have a windows disk to install in a shell on the MAC.

You are in for there’s no matter what device u use to send an application ) u can use even iphone ) but you won’t be able to play. But mac-version was planned anyway.

And wine-programme can help you to play while there’s no mac-version )

/Closed until there are any news about a Mac Version.