Why So Long to Get Gravity Lens?

I’ve had my Antares for about several months now, and for the life of me I CANNOT get the optical element R10-12 for the gravity lens (litterally the only thing i need to build it) and the parts + blueprint for the photon emitter.

I’ve tried trading, but there’s only one person that’s willing to trade the optical element and doesn’t want my stuff. And i’ve gotten tons of alpha, beta, zeta caches but they ALWAYS miss the optical element.

So annoying. Is there a quicker way to go get it besides using premium currency?

no lol, pay or keep opening those caches until u get lucky enough

Because module and weapon acquisition for Destroyers is and has been a mess since trading got involved and fucked it up. And good luck trying to fit a rank 14 since you need the previous rank (has to be mark 1 too) of a module to make the maximum rank version.

6 hours ago, HBZK100 said:

I’ve had my Antares for about several months now, and for the life of me I CANNOT get the optical element R10-12 for the gravity lens (litterally the only thing i need to build it) and the parts + blueprint for the photon emitter.

I’ve tried trading, but there’s only one person that’s willing to trade the optical element and doesn’t want my stuff. And i’ve gotten tons of alpha, beta, zeta caches but they ALWAYS miss the optical element.

So annoying. Is there a quicker way to go get it besides using premium currency?

the ans is the dev want u to pay…